Mrs Hinch #42 This same thread’s been going for years, Hinch is boring us to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is one admin on the Facebook group called Erika who is so horrible! She’s quite new, and on a right power trip. A few members have called her out on it and she is so rude

Reactions: 5
Her latest story about the spider where she’s nearly crying... if you were that petrified you wouldn’t sit there filming the spider in bed would you. I’m not buying it!!!!! As soon as I saw it I clicked off as I hate them! I definitely wouldn’t film one if there was one that big on my bed Jesus I’d be running getting my fella to remove it 😂

Reactions: 14
Omg she needs to exfoliate in case a spider was on her through the night. Give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is pathetic. Going for the sympathy vote this morning. It’s a spider, yeah not nice, but FFS, deal with it. You don’t need to tell everyone, or are you that desperate to stay relevant.

Reactions: 11
Not to mention anyone local or who knows the area she lives in will have no trouble finding her house . She has some right loons following her .
Loons can look up planning application and turn up at the door step because she invited them for play date with Ronnie isn’t she? I’d put some £££ towards security or move to gated development

Am pretty sure the plans show the internal wall between the old sitting room and the extension is coming down opening the whole space up, they also loose a bedroom upstairs to create a walkway between the old part of the house and the new, so it's actually only changing from a 3 bed to a 4 bed.
Yes and that’s why she was probably stripping the wall paper on one end.

Reactions: 1
Not to mention anyone local or who knows the area she lives in will have no trouble finding her house . She has some right loons following her .
I’m shocked she doesn’t have a hinch flag up on a post highlighting when she’s home and not.

I’d be pretty annoyed if I lived on her estate

Oh honestly I’m thinking of leaving the Facebook groups now. It was funny but there really are so many thickos on there to be honest
Just Paul the pine the rest of the sofa so it will match

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does she continue using that bleeping filter. It’s awful. I still watch as I am quite fascinated by her idiotness (<—) Yes , that is a word!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahahah I love this klaxon theme. There’s so many ruined settees on that group

They just argue between themselves as wel they’re so catty!!! Some of them really are horrible.
I’m in the group just to reassure myself I’m not quite as thick as they are 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone think she’s only shown the new extension because all of the plans were tumbled in here. Everything she says on her stories it’s like she’s answering a post on here- ‘yes we could have moved, but this is my home ‘Hinchers’.

This will provoke people one of 2 ways- they will get themselves further in to debt trying to keep up with the Jones’ or they will see her for the beast she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Waiting for the ‘Guys,so manies ov yers av bin asking about my new build,so and so builders helped us out and can yers believe so much of the new stuff is an eBayer’ 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone think she’s only shown the new extension because all of the plans were tumbled in here. Everything she says on her stories it’s like she’s answering a post on here- ‘yes we could have moved, but this is my home ‘Hinchers’.

This will provoke people one of 2 ways- they will get themselves further in to debt trying to keep up with the Jones’ or they will see her for the beast she is.
I think it's hilarious, sod making money from ads and swipe ups, Tattle should get a cut for giving her ideas for some of her content 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I started following her when she was using the filter. As she uses it a lot, the first post I watched where she hadn’t used the filter was very weird. Rough sounding voice, bit like a man. Hate the filter but makes her voice sound better. Why even use a filter?!

• Heart
I started following her when she was using the filter. As she uses it a lot, the first post I watched where she hadn’t used the filter was very weird. Rough sounding voice, bit like a man. Hate the filter but makes her voice sound better. Why even use a filter?!
My theory on this gretal filter:
We all can see how highly insecure she is, personally I think she actually hates herself, so I reckon it’s her warped way of reassuring herself... when she takes it off, in her mind it’s Like oh I’m not that bad looking if that makes sense?!

Trust me that girl has some deep rooted issues

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.