Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her stories, came on here to say who the f*ck films their child on the toilet infront of millions of people!? How humiliating and cruel. The arcade farce was bad enough and they've managed to top that! Unbelievable.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Absolutely horrified at the toilet video. Poor little kid - he’s so proud of himself and these should be lovely little moments for them to celebrate together but not only has she totally ruined it by exploiting it for content, it’s wholly inappropriate. And why would you allow your toddler to put their head down the loo and sit there filming it??? I really hope she’s called out for this - very publicly - before the hunzzzz start blindly posting their own poor kids on the loo. She has totally lost the plot. I’ve reported, but I doubt insta will do anything about it.

Reactions: 30
I’m shocked she recorded her son on the toilet for the public to see - is she mad?!

She clearly did it to prove to you nusty trolls he is toilet trained.

Stop reading Tattle, get off social media and spend time with your family! Ah…

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion

Jimbobgotajob, it doesn’t count if you’re just pulling your nob!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
How’s Ron meant to communicate that he needs the loo when he doesn’t speak? Not only that but he clearly doesn’t have the comprehension to understand what they’re saying a lot of the time as he’s not allowed to explore and do things himself. My first born we tried to potty train at 2.5 but he clearly wasn’t ready. Left it until he just turned 3 (about two weeks after his third birthday) and his nappy came off one day then didn’t go back on. He smashed it and has only ever had night time accidents. Why’s she so adamant to force him to do things before he’s ready.

Reactions: 11
There is no way a child who has just turned 2 but has zero social awareness, zero language skills etc is potty trained. Don’t believe her

Reactions: 37
I don't believe for one minute Ronnie is out of nappies or nearly out of them. I just don't. And that's really fine, he's 2, I didn't potty train any of my 3 until about a month before their 3rd birthday (just happened to be around that time for all 3 that they started showing big signs) forcing training is just unnecessary. If they're ready by then i don't see any issue but I don't believe for a second Ronnie was ready, he's been forced into it. Just let them show they're ready themselves, it doesn't make you a better mum if your child was trained at 1 or if they were trained at 4. It's just ridiculous.

But imagine recording your child on the toilet and uploading it for so many people? Something needs to be done, i don't think he's safe with her at all, he's fed, watered and clothed but that's about it, in every other aspect of his life he's completely neglected and tbh I'm not sure how much more I can watch of her. She's got something seriously wrong with her. Her stories last night of her acting all gangsta about love island shows she's got major issues.
A big part of potty training is communication - the child has to be able to indicate he has the urge to go. Now that can still be done non-verbally but I can’t say I’ve seen Ron point or make a noise to indicate something.

But this is the woman who said he speaks well fank you when clearly he didn’t, so who knows.

Reactions: 10
You‘ve got to have a good memory to be a liar 🤥
Exactly!! I mean Ronnieblesshim had never had a dummy, Sofa says, and there he is on her grid with a dummy 😂
The woman is clearly in need of help. They both are.
I’ve always despised inch since the days when he was happy to share his little lad naked in the bath. They don’t give a tit about privacy or safeguarding their boys. It’s all about numbers, engagement and money.
Horrible pair of cunts

Reactions: 13

New Fred guyshhhh. Pour some hoops in to a jug and head over...

Reactions: 6
Why on Earth have I just seen a vid of a child I don’t know using the toilet?!? What must nursery think to this?!?

just to add, my 3.5 year old is a toilet avoider and we’re being supported by our HV. She will sit on the toilet no problem though so this clip proves nothing.

Reactions: 10
There is no way a child who has just turned 2 but has zero social awareness, zero language skills etc is potty trained. Don’t believe her
she’ll have just done elimination training with him, more than likely. Training him like he’s a dog and not a human being.

Reactions: 2
Article 16 of the UNCRC makes it clear that children and young people have the right to privacy, just like adults do.

This means that:

• they have the right to a private family life,
  • they have the right to a private space where they can go to be alone..
It's a basic human right.

If she wouldn't share a pic of herself going to the loo, then the chances are Ronnie wouldn't want the same.

Reactions: 21
The pokey finger poke poke poke, gives me the rage, she really doesn’t know what to do with him does she 👈🏻👉🏻👇👆🏻☝🏻🤏🏻

Reactions: 3
Article 16 of the UNCRC makes it clear that children and young people have the right to privacy, just like adults do.

This means that:

• they have the right to a private family life,
  • they have the right to a private space where they can go to be alone..
It's a basic human right.

If she wouldn't share a pic of herself going to the loo, then the chances are Ronnie wouldn't want the same.

THIS!!!

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 4
Where is her family in all this? His family? The "kids"? surely some of them have the sense to hold her accountable for this??? If that was someone I knew I'd be reporting them to the police/social work.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.