Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie's work shift probably consisted of him driving to Tesco in the Audi he didn't buy for the nuts to put in those manky heart dishes...lasso probably was on her own with the kids for a 30 seconds before mother came to take over, they must be bleeping shattered!

Reactions: 29
Soph has lost the plot, riddled with anxiety and still finding her footz..I think the f**k NOT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but after today’s return!
the attitude & odd behaviour..
She’s definitely got mental issues!!
This is not normal
We all know she’s a Narcissist but this is one step further she’s actually mentally ill

Reactions: 21
If you're sat there 'baring with' whilst Soph decides to not be a lazy duck and does as much as putting tit in the bin.. you need a hobby or possibly find a full-time career.

How do you find a balance when your mothers done all the babysitting and the most enthusiastic thing you've done is putting scotch tape slugs on your face.

Give overrrrrr.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My opinions is that Greta is only only on the scene when she is drunk or manic…. My guess is drunk

Reactions: 24
bleeping weirdo why’s she hiding the fact she’s out?? Eurgh wants the sheep to think she’s still suffering. I hate this woman so much. I don’t care. dislike her. Fake fake
After watching her latest clips I agree 100% I have been quite confused at times as to who this woman really is I've swayed from pitying her to absolutely loathing her. Sopha is extremely good at her job I'll say that. Her sheep really need to have a reality check and see her for what she actually is, she's a Saleswoman who knows how to play the Insta Farce Game.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ahh not content with sending the strive for equality back decades by telling women to stay at home, cook, clean, have babies, she’s also saying a man cheating is ‘cute’. I despair.

Reactions: 14
If I was their neighbour and watching the stories and posts on Instagram I’d be wetting myself. Soph would be posting on stories saying ‘yeah it’s such a struggle looking after 2 kids alone especially with Jamie out at work’, and I’d be popping my head out the window (seeing them both slobbing on the outdoor sofas glued to their phones checking Tattle, whilst Freda is there looking after the kids), and I’d shout ‘oh no he isn’t’ like a pantomime sketch. Their neighbours must have a good old gossip about these two immature privileged pricks.
Just watched his story going ‘dads home’ from what a day of gambling because let’s be honest he isn’t working! Also she really does have a god awful cackle in the background, sounds like something out of Hocus Pocus
I wish a neighbour would come on here and fill us in on all the gossip, that would be amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Today was a simple two point plan:

1. Return to the gram by pretending to be relatable by doing washing in a smelly machine;
2. Sell overpriced grey stuff to the gullible huns.

Kerchiiiiiiiing! Job done ATV.👍🏻

Same again tomorrow.......

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As if she is ever alone with her kids. She has never spent a day alone with Ronnie, there is no way she is alone with two 😂 🤥 she wouldn’t have a clue what to do with them. What have they done to his hair and why is he still being a performer, poor little fella.

Reactions: 21
If you're sat there 'baring with' whilst Soph decides to not be a lazy duck and does as much as putting tit in the bin.. you need a hobby or possibly find a full-time career.

How do you find a balance when your mothers done all the babysitting and the most enthusiastic thing you've done is putting scotch tape slugs on your face.

Give overrrrrr.
She’s a joke

She sounds unhinged.
Right?! She gets over excited..

Reactions: 7
Went out shopping with my father yesterday. We called to HB as he wanted some biscuits from there. Trundling up the various aisles he suddenly came out with, "what's with all the cleaning stuff, there's rows upon rows of it all?" It was rather busy so I said loudly, "it's that fecking Mrs Hinch woman who's got everyone obsessed with chemicals and cleaning. Look, she's even got her own bloody name on some of it. (pointing to the Flash Hinch) People wet themselves over her, god knows why cos she's such a fake."
Father said, "we seem to have this conversation every time we come in here don't we? It's baffling why there's so much stuff to buy. Are people so pig tit thick that they can't clean their own home without being shown what to do and using tons of the same products, surely they must cancel each other out? Did no one ever clean before? Sounds like they can't even wipe their own arses."
And he's absolutely right in what he says. Why have 2 or 3 aisles dedicated to highly toxic products when you only need a couple of the basic items? I actually hope my outbursts in the stores make people listen up and realise what an utter con woman she really is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.