Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing him on the toilet to 4 million people really is a new low even if your bloody thumbs up is the censor. That poor poor boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Oh my god that poor child! He has no privacy! Seriously showing him sitting on the toilet! Soph we know you read here, that is the scummiest thing you’ve ever done you wicked cow.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Oh my god that poor child! He has no privacy! Seriously showing him sitting on the toilet! Soph we know you read here, that is the scummiest thing you’ve ever done you wicked cow.
She’ll 100% defend herself by saying she covered him up with a thumbs up like that makes it okay. That poor boy can’t even go to the toilet now without being exploited

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Is it weird that my hearts bursting with pride for Ron👏🏼👏🏼 To see him do so much and that’s such a big accomplishment you’ve got to give it to him👏🏼

Reactions: 22
Wait, what? She actually just shared a video of her child on the toilet taking a pee? Absolutely speechless. Thats not an impulse video - that’s a well thought out and edited montage. That whole thing could have been done without that but at at no point during all that filming and editing did it even cross her mind that it might not be a good thing to be sharing?! Fucks sake woman. She’s crazy!

Reactions: 32
She’s obviously very insecure about his development and feels the need to post every new things he does for validation. I really wish there were laws that you can’t post your kids on social media if you have a certain amount of followers, say over 5k for example. So many of these influencers kids are going to grow up with anxiety and resentment for their parents.

Reactions: 33
I genuinely don't mean this in a nasty way, just curious, every time I see a photo or video of Lennie he seems very cross eyed. I was wondering if that's a baby thing/them learning to focus and it just sorts itself out or if it's likely to be a medical thing? There are some photos of me as a baby looking a bit cross eyes and my eyes turned out normal!
It’s probably because his mum is always up in his face poking him

Reactions: 5
Is it weird that my hearts bursting with pride for Ron👏🏼👏🏼 To see him do so much and that’s such a big accomplishment you’ve got to give it to him👏🏼
No offence but it is a bit weird you don’t even know him, all kids learn how to do the toilet eventually so who cares?

Reactions: 20
I’ve reported the story of him on the toilet. Not that insta will do anything.

I know there is no nudity or anything explicit, but there are surely privacy guidelines. It breaks my heart these children have no say whatsoever
I reported it too.

• Heart
That poor kid getting filmed on the toilet! 😱

sad that the first thought are ‘she’s lying’ I just feel like everything she does is set up to impress people

Reactions: 18
No offence but it is a bit weird you don’t even know him, all kids learn how to do the toilet eventually so who cares?
I get that, it’s just the fact she shows him doing so little I genuinely thought he was limited to do almost anything by himself that’s what I meant, I was shocked lol

Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ, she has totally outdone herself now. 4 million followers and she shows her son on the toilet. Wtf is wrong with her 😡

That’s all well and good but why couldn’t she just talk about it and not show evidence. That poor boy had no privacy.

I’ve just reported it. Seriously is she that thick that she thought that would be a good idea?! I can’t imagine putting my child out there for all to see like that. Your followers are not your mates Sophie they are obsessed individuals and you have no idea who a majority of them are it’s very different from posting to a private family only account.

I think after you report a post it blocks you from seeing it since you “don’t like the image/video”
Never got to report it.. went to watch her stories again and can't see anything from this morning.

Ah well i hope she took it down or Instagram did.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.