Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great to see her PND has miraculously disappeared! And she’s found her bleeping great big trotters

I genuinely don't mean this in a nasty way, just curious, every time I see a photo or video of Lennie he seems very cross eyed. I was wondering if that's a baby thing/them learning to focus and it just sorts itself out or if it's likely to be a medical thing? There are some photos of me as a baby looking a bit cross eyes and my eyes turned out normal!
All he has is that bloody incoming pokey finger ‘mamma’ to look at, so he’s constantly trying to focus on that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Unless her 'next big thing' is eco/biodigradble products.. her career is dead in the water. Even if she got 'Hinch Farm' she'd be doing it because she likes animals. No clue on hygiene, dedication or contribution to being more eco friendly. There's nothing about her, home or garden that isn't plastic. Who puts fake plants in the garden?! I have a monstera plant in my room which after 5 months of having I've finally got a routine that's making it grow! But if you struggle get succulents and a cactus!

Any update on the olive tree or was that binned months ago because Soph got bored?

Reactions: 18
She's acting like the local nutter that you try to avoid at all costs.

Unless her 'next big thing' is eco/biodigradble products.. her career is dead in the water. Even if she got 'Hinch Farm' she'd be doing it because she likes animals. No clue on hygiene, dedication or contribution to being more eco friendly. There's nothing about her, home or garden that isn't plastic. Who puts fake plants in the garden?! I have a monstera plant in my room which after 5 months of having I've finally got a routine that's making it grow! But if you struggle get succulents and a cactus!

Any update on the olive tree or was that binned months ago because Soph got bored?
I think she'd like to go eco but she's already put her name to so many chemicals it'd be too hypocritical - even for Sopha.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes, anything is plausible in Maldonia, it’s not a case of Benjamin Button clearly being younger, it’s Sopha, she’s grown 😂😂
Was the music playing when she was holding the baby indoors from Benjamin Button?🤔🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was the music playing when she was holding the baby indoors from Benjamin Button?🤔🤪
Im not familiar with that?
But whatever it was. . It was bloody scary 👀 almost in a "Hand that rocked the cradle" way?

Shes lost the plot

Reactions: 5
That bleeping cackle because Henry had that filter on...that funny is it hunnnaayyyy!!
Even Henry looks at her very warily when she cackles. Can you imagine what those kids think when she starts. They must wonder where they’ve landed

Reactions: 13
I wonder what they're up to now if they want to book @Astonishing's mils' Beach hut.
I am I right to think it is in Norfolk or Suffolk/Norfolk borders?
Long way to go for just a day 🤔

Reactions: 10
I just think unless the child can't physically withstand walking for whatever reason, then their is no reason for them to be in a pram.
My 2.5 year old is still in a Pram but tbh it’s only used when I do a food shop as it’s a 30 min wait there and back and I don’t drive otherwise she walks everywhere it’s not cause I’m lazy 🤣x

Reactions: 14
I wonder what they're up to now if they want to book @Astonishing's mils' Beach hut.
I am I right to think it is in Norfolk or Suffolk/Norfolk borders?
Long way to go for just a day 🤔
hope she stays away from suffolk that’s where I’m from 🤣 she better not come to southwold they are far too skanky and chavvy to visit here! Twiggy has a home here and can often be seen walking down the beach, can you imagine seeing the hinchs 🤮

• Haha
hope she stays away from suffolk that’s where I’m from 🤣 she better not come to southwold they are far too skanky and chavvy to visit here! Twiggy has a home here and can often be seen walking down the beach, can you imagine seeing the hinchs 🤮
you’d hear the cackle and spot the fur gilet and ratty hair extensions from miles off 😂😂 plus the faint sound of Inch ‘oi oiiiii’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if they are watching BBC 1 News. All about autism and mentioning environmental factors too. Who knows if Ronnie is affected and if so, were all those chemicals she used before, during and after pregnancy responsible?

Reactions: 3
That poor poor dog.

Seriously.

I'm actually disgusted at how fat the poor creature is! He's only 5, and potters like he's on his last legs 🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
Wonder if they are watching BBC 1 News. All about autism and mentioning environmental factors too. Who knows if Ronnie is affected and if so, were all those chemicals she used before, during and after pregnancy responsible?

Oooh I might try and catch that on iPlayer after work. Although I would hate to think my parents thought they were responsible for my ADHD & autistic traits so I remain sceptical. Probably because I want to be sceptical more than anything 😂

Reactions: 1
Oooh I might try and catch that on iPlayer after work. Although I would hate to think my parents thought they were responsible for my ADHD & autistic traits so I remain sceptical. Probably because I want to be sceptical more than anything 😂
They are doing a study to see if they can identify different genetic factors as well as environmental factors. You can apply for a test (all anonymous) to join the study if you want. My sister is autistic - only diagnosed as an adult but we always suspected. I‘m going to see if she wants to do the test. It’s a simple saliva swab, I think.

That poor poor dog.

Seriously.

I'm actually disgusted at how fat the poor creature is! He's only 5, and potters like he's on his last legs 🤬
He's 5 😳??!

I always assumed Henry was at least 11 😮 I'm genuinely shocked

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.