Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is only just 2 though, still very young. One of my boys PT at 2y5m and the other at 2y7m and I wasn’t in any rush - it was just when they were ready.

Sorry if this has already been said, I haven’t finished catching up yet.

Please don’t send me to the rave thread!! (Does she even have one?!) Just don’t want anyone to read and think that just 2 is late x
No I don’t think 2 is too late I personally started just before my kids were 2 but it take s a while and like I said I realise every child is different but my point was more about hinch being lazy about starting to train him

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ give your child some dignity. He now can’t even piss in peace? So weird, she’s not wired right.

Reactions: 22
That’s all well and good but why couldn’t she just talk about it and not show evidence. That poor boy had no privacy.
I absolutely agree now thinking on about it, I was just took aback at first but the reality of what she has posted has sunk in and it’s awful. When my son completed potty training I’m sure I didn’t even do a fb status about it never mind film him for proof. Although we live in a different era today where showing things like this is “content”. She did that for tattles benefit alone and that’s baffling!

Reactions: 15
Ffs give that kid some privacy. What is she trying to prove by posting him using the toilet to millions of people. Surely she can’t be that stuck for ideas. What is it with all the poking that baby? In every video of him she’s poking him and seems like she’s trying to get him to speak. He’s 3 months old.

I think she’s trying to show everyone that she is encouraging her kids speech and development. Must be awful living your life trying to prove stuff to a bunch of strangers

Reactions: 18
I cannot actually believe that she thinks it’s ok to post that! I’m so shocked!! 😱

Reactions: 17
Give it 2 hours and we will be treated to many messages saying how clever Ronnie is, how great a mother she is etc etc..

• Angry
Reactions: 24
So she has shown her son using the toilet but what shocked me more is how she shows her soms head in his toilet seat i have boys & know how it can splash on there seat🤮 honestly dont shock me how she had to show poor Ronnie on the loo🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
There’s something really not believable about the whole video. Anyone whose potty trained a toddler knows that when they need the toilet you don’t have time for them to slowly turn the light on, get their own seat in etc. It just doesn’t look realistic. If my toddler says ‘I need a poo/ wee’ ( think it’s doubtful Ron can say this) you rush there as quickly as possibly. Looks to me like a kid going through the routine but not actually using the toilet 😐 she takes people for a fool because she wants the attention that comes with Ron actually doing things!!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
This really is an all time low for her . I've reported the story of Ronnie on the toilet but previous experience tells me Instagram won't do a single thing about it.
She's waiting for her followers to flood her inbox with messages about what a wonderful mother she is and how clever Ronnie is because she desperately needs their validation. Ronnie yet again being exploited for content on Instagram and in the most private and personal way imaginable. She's beyond help.

Reactions: 32
So he’s started potty training yet still wears a bib outside meal times!!!!!

Reactions: 15
No I don’t think 2 is too late I personally started just before my kids were 2 but it take s a while and like I said I realise every child is different but my point was more about hinch being lazy about starting to train him
She’s responded to your post with her stories this morning. She hasn’t read here since 1944 though.
Poor Ronnie 😔

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but posting your child on the toilet to 4million strangers is absolutely the definition of terrible terrible parenting. There is just absolutely no need to do that at all.

Reactions: 24
I've reported it too....totally gone to far with this little boys privacy ....way too far

Reactions: 14
Now address his lack of talking.. love the diversion of showing how he’s ‘potty trained’. It’s very much giving me ‘He’s advanced in other ways thank you very much’. Leave him alone. Can’t even dump one without his weirdo mum hanging about with a phone in his face. Ffs

Reactions: 23
She’s just fucked herself by showing Ronn on the toilet and saying he’s potty trained.

Everyone’s going to be on nappy watch now 🕵🏻‍♂️
( @HinchesSousChef I mean you 😂)

She’s either going to have to admit pre records or prove she’s a lier

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why just why film that tit I’d lose my bleeping tit if someone filmed me on the shitter and only covering me up with a thumb, dumb bleep 🙄

Reactions: 7
My right foot he’s out of nappies.

oh and the phone hitting thing is done by instragrammer NoHun_ when he’s having a rant. Find your own thing Hinch.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.