Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who claps like this unless 1. they are trying to hide their face or 2. they‘re a seal?
Thing is makeup kid didn’t have to tag her or show her face at all. She could have said “gone to the theatre with a friend” and got hinch to take a photo of HER and we would be none the wiser but THEY wanted us to spot her and the face hiding is intentional to get us talking. On that matter I just saw someone use the pillow face filter and instantly thought it was hinch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Meanwhile the downtrodden sheep who are looking forward to a trip to Home Bargain as the highlight of their week are completely unaware she’s been off out yet again to a swanky hotel and theatre. Living it up and enjoying herself whilst they believe she’s slaving away at home with PND and struggling with a baby.
If they weren’t so aggressively horrible I’d feel sorry for them.
bE kONd, yOUr JuST JeALOuSE U TrOLL!!! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t get this either!I went off alcohol after my first now expecting my third but to be honest none apart from family would know as I do t feel the need to go on about it 🤣 and I drink my soft drinks in a normal glass like most people 🤣
Same. In fact I'd rather NOT draw attention to it because it's not anyone's business whether or not I drink and why.

Reactions: 5
Oh jeez she’s back with the same shite different day! Poor Lonnie is weighed down by his wet nappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
FML she is back with a bang… the morning routine bullshit is back and even though she has been in deep rest for months on end it’s the same aul tit…. Thumbs up soph 👍🏻 You are killing it!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Maternity leave is over guyssssch!!!! Incoming messages from the shoppers about how much they missed the morning routine 🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
No way is she back with the same tit montage as before, still Ronnie not talking and music disguising it! Lennie be talking before him. Why can't she address it and say if he's getting help :( bless him!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Why is she losing her tit over him filling the dog bowl
Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok so… we’re back to the same old tit on story’s
Very original & bleeping BORING!!!
This mean she’s back then 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And she’s back…. Suppose she’s had no choice after the constant exposures of her ‘PND’ being a load of shite!

Reactions: 21
Imagine having that same routine every morning man, I watched it like argh duck me how monotone is her life 🥱
#bringbacktwomanteam

Reactions: 20
Poor Ronnie he probably enjoyed not having to do the routine every morning for the gram, now he’s back to being a performing monkey

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Oh, looks like Jamie's plan has worked. A few days of everyone fawning all over her and she's back.

Reactions: 11
Lost? You found your way back from the savoy yesterday just fine. Shhhh lady. Still putting on the vulnerable face. Piss off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.