Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it’s that isn’t it. Because we don’t have any help I couldn’t quite work out how she could just up and leave. I had to leave my 2 year old with my mum for a couple of hours recently and even though she loves him dearly she didn’t know where the nappies are or what he could have for lunch or what time he might need to go to sleep. Heck she didn’t even know how to use our remote 😂 and it’s not because she’s inept it’s because she still works full time and just isn’t in a position to be as hands on as she would have liked to have been. Me and my partner are very much a team but it’s still me who carries the mental load of child raising - who knows when they are outgrowing clothes; current fave food; cuts their toe nails; gets their haircut etc etc etc. He’s great at being daddy but if left up to him they would wear winter coats all summer and shorts all winter because he couldn’t find xyz and puts the 2 year olds clothes on the 4 year old 😂😂.
But you can totally tell that in the hinch household Jamie is the one who knows all this stuff. And even Ma before Sophie knows it.
If Ronnie really was at babyballers yesterday you can guarantee that Lonnie was with Ma Barker.
This made me laugh.. it’s 100% my life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can just see her making Ron do the curly girl hair method… plopping his hair in an old tee

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell, that baby looks like Inch in this morning’s boring montage! I suppose it was always a risk.

Is it allowed to say that?

Surely her maternity leave isn’t over already?

Reactions: 12
Oh god the morning tit show is back

& change that kids nappy you lazy cow

Reactions: 20
Omg!! Ronnie s hair!! The amount of products on that boys head is ridiculous!!
Photos for comparison!! His real hair is soft and not curly!! 🙄
92B48A39-F9D0-48FC-BF01-148EFD42583E.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 42
All those weeks off and she comes back with the same crap show......Ronnie (the performing monkey) pushing out lardsomes food and running to mamazzz... Show of the baby (that is an added bonus NOT) then lardsomes looking out the window with his big arse in our faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The window pens and little chair still by the back door and the french doors have clearly been cleaned with the hose with all the water by the back door. Not something you would do first thing in the morning….

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Telling him to ‘say morning ‘ when we all know he can’t. Same old shite. Disappointing - was expecting some thing new . Guess I was being too optimistic!

Telling him to ‘say morning ‘ when we all know he can’t. Same old shite. Disappointing - was expecting some thing new . Guess I was being too optimistic

Reactions: 21
Never mind her management telling her to up her insta game, they need to tell her to up her parenting game and stop being actually neglectful to her boys’ basic needs.

That nappy for one.

Reactions: 19
Of all the things the “Mrs Hinch Morning montage” should contain it absolutely should not be poor Ronnie feeding the bloody dog. As a cleaning account her morning montage should consist of her opening the curtains, making the bed, loading the dishwasher with breakfast bits, first wash load of the day on, wiping down the bathroom etc whatever. How many of us can say our morning routine consists of forcing our toddler to feed the dog and then having him run towards us and jump on a chair to look out the window? How her management team let her continue this crap baffles me.

Reactions: 59
Of all the things the “Mrs Hinch Morning montage” should contain it absolutely should not be poor Ronnie feeding the bloody dog. As a cleaning account her morning montage should consist of her opening the curtains, making the bed, loading the dishwasher with breakfast bits, first wash load of the day on, wiping down the bathroom etc whatever. How many of us can say our morning routine consists of forcing our toddler to feed the dog and then having him run towards us and jump on a chair to look out the window? How her management team let her continue this crap baffles me.
If she keeps this up we need to petition for a yawn emoji! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can just see her making Ron do the curly girl hair method… plopping his hair in an old tee
All that product on his hair, trying to get a decent cast 😂

So Hinchy, are you going to join your bestie bubs down at the beach. Leave Lonnie with his dad and spend some one on one time with our Ronnie?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Riveting stuff 🥱

3 months and thats all they come up with - 4 million followers - MY ARSE

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.