Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And back to waiting for the postie on that scuzzy chair!
Manky sofa getting a break 😂

also is that one of her dull cushions Reggie Lonnie is propped up on instead of something child friendly and colourful? ‘So a lot of you have been asking about the cushion guyssssch’ 🙄

Reactions: 12
That nappy is sodden, poor kid!! She's had time to bath Ron with the wet hair and her youngest needs a nappy change from what looks like a full night in it 🙃 am I confused? My littlest (still in nappies) is always first priority because my eldest doesn't wake up in pants full of piss. Surely we are doing bum changes first thing I've barely even opened my eyes before it's done 🤯🤯🤯
The nanny (Freda Fiddle Fingers) hasn't arrived yet, so the kid hasn't been changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Solomon is having her utility room built today and has planning consent to extend the kitchen/morning room. Someone is going to be even more jealous, if that’s possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Solomon is having her utility room built today and has planning consent to extend the kitchen/morning room. Someone is going to be even more jealous, if that’s possible.
There will be a mini tornado in the little village & the pergola will be in bits, then she will take to the dog bed & weep to her sheep!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
All those months she is gone, this is the pure shite she comes back with 😂😂 no mention of the imaginary post man he is surplus to requirements just like poor Ronnie was for months!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she quoting about feeling lost? She’s clearly found her way back home from her trip out to London last night. Or is she secretly still there and this is a prerecord? She’s probably in a hotel room eating mugshots, posh crisps and drinking Ribena again! Can’t believe she is implying that she’s struggling. What an awful human being she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I feel as though this only adds to the Lonnie is a teenager speculation to be honest. The return of the dog feeding and the morning montage screams to me that this was the content she could film with a very young baby, who was potentially attached to her arms/boobs.
I think Ronnie started feeding the first born when Soph found getting down to that level difficult during pregnancy and he carried on doing it when Lonnie arrived so mummy didn’t have to put the baby down.
I said at the time that I thought the whole “Two Man team” wasn’t a reference to Ron and Hen but to Ron and a baby boy (cause she definitely knew before the double gender reveal) and it was to get the sheep prepared for two boys in hinch towers + Henry. This only cements this idea for me.

Reactions: 19
Bloody hell Ron has aged about 2 years in this latest video it’s nice to see she’s finally ready to start putting the kids to work again 😂

Who has time to duck about like that making a montage. What exactly does she say about the dummy I can’t hear it and it sounds like a voice over I’m so confused

Reactions: 11
Her fluffy gilet that she wore yesterday to the feaahhtutrrr is slung over the baby gate and full face of make up - not a hair out of place- implies she filmed that riveting montage yesterday. Same crunchy hair as he had at playball. She filmed that then buggered off for the day. I bet she has bleeping loads of them stashed in her pre record bank.
comes back on Monday 23rd. 3 months and a day after Lonnie was born. Yeah 3 month mat leave it was then. Contracts suspended for 3 months. And the sheep dont think she’s in it purely for the money. 😂
She has so much pre record ready to go!
The kids spoil it for her coz they change so much people me notice pre record I’m also sure it’s why Ronnie was bundled up in blankets until Lennie came along so nobody could see him changing.

Who remembers at Christmas she uploaded more days than there would of been elf on the shelf which means she was doing elf on the shelf more than one a day and recording so not for Ronnie at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Her fluffy gilet that she wore yesterday to the feaahhtutrrr is slung over the baby gate and full face of make up - not a hair out of place- implies she filmed that riveting montage yesterday. Same crunchy hair as he had at playball. She filmed that then buggered off for the day. I bet she has bleeping loads of them stashed in her pre record bank.
comes back on Monday 23rd. 3 months and a day after Lonnie was born. Yeah 3 month mat leave it was then. Contracts suspended for 3 months. And the sheep dont think she’s in it purely for the money. 😂
Nothing gets past Inspector SousChef!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Of all the things the “Mrs Hinch Morning montage” should contain it absolutely should not be poor Ronnie feeding the bloody dog. As a cleaning account her morning montage should consist of her opening the curtains, making the bed, loading the dishwasher with breakfast bits, first wash load of the day on, wiping down the bathroom etc whatever. How many of us can say our morning routine consists of forcing our toddler to feed the dog and then having him run towards us and jump on a chair to look out the window? How her management team let her continue this crap baffles me.
100%! And if she still wanted to appeal to the 'mummy market' still she could show how she sets up Ronnie with an activity while she does the dishwasher etc. A normal, busy household would be so much more relatable than a toddler silently filling the dog bowl.

Reactions: 28
How long til the montage of 'omggg I've missed your beautiful boys soo much Soph they give me life' sheep messages is uploaded? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She is such an insult to those who truly, truly struggle. It's like she's throat punching those who struggle daily with anxiety, depression, PND. Like honestly, I could punch her through my phone. What a horrible horrible person.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.