Mrs Hinch #419 Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gawdddd… she’s bacckkkkkkk🙄

Although (don’t lynch me) the pic of Ron kissing Lon is cute🥲

P.S I called him Lonnie the other day to my Hinch loving friend 🤣 thanks to tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why is she losing her tit over him filling the dog bowl
Christ.
This time last year he was doing that and maybe getting one or two bits of kibble in the bowl and you'd think he'd been up at 5 making the dog food from scratch.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How many bouncer chairs does she need in one room
Lonnies Moses basket looking like sids on toast 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I’m having a fone in the drawer day guyzzzzzzz, you could write your name in the dust on my furniture so needs must 🙄 look forward to catching up on this thread tonight with a mug shot. All the best. 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That’s it? That’s the highly anticipated return? WTAF 😁

The picture of the two of the boys at the end was cute, but Ronnie is 2+ now, I am sure he is more than capable of scooping a jug full of food from the container within the cupboard and carrying it through, without having to push the whole thing into the kitchen. Stop stunting his development!

Poor Ronnie, probably having traumatic flashbacks of having to do the same boring run and tend look for the postman every morning. Don’t condition the spontaneity out of Lonnie too ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh gawdddd… she’s bacckkkkkkk🙄

Although (don’t lynch me) the pic of Ron kissing Lon is cute🥲

P.S I called him Lonnie the other day to my Hinch loving friend 🤣 thanks to tattle 🤣
As far as I’m concerned that IS his name! 🤣 When anyone writes “Lennie” I’m like who?? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Am I the only weirdo who keeps my dogs food in the same room that I feed them in? I don't think I will ever understand Hinch logic, especially from someone who basically got "instafamous" purely for being organised.

Reactions: 35
Hey poor little vulnerable lost Sofa why the big silence on going to see Pretty Woman. Why you hiding it from your sheeple.
You really are the most devious witch on Insta.

Reactions: 32
Sorry last point lol, the part when Ron jumps on the chair, it’s clearly edited to make it look like he did it on one go🙄 she must hate the fact that the kid isn’t “insta perfect”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I've noticed a few influencers have included "ad breaks" during their stories. Anyone think James & Sophie Rose have the ability to do this ?

Reactions: 5
Ffs change that baby’s nappy! That poor baby.
She is a liability to those kids. Stop exposing them on the gram and learn to parent them properly

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am I the only weirdo who keeps my dogs food in the same room that I feed them in? I don't think I will ever understand Hinch logic, especially from someone who basically got "instafamous" purely for being organised.
Exactly. Why not put it under that bit of counter top where the bin lives. What a faffle every morning doing that. Can't believe she's back with the same old. As for that music. FFS! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I’m just surprised the mutt is not sitting up at the table to stuff its poor over weight face.

Reactions: 13
Why’s Ron’s hair wet? If I’m organised enough to bath my kids in the morning (I’m not) then they get dressed after.. has Ron had a bath then back into pjs? Or they just chucked some mousse over his hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.