Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she applies dipbrow gives me the absolute ick. Yet again she's in a timewarp of blocky heavily filled in brows. Dipbrow is meant to be applied with a light hand to create hair like strokes and then brushed out with a spoolie. She must absolutely paint it on to make it look the way it does on her. Her makeup free brows are the golden arches of McDonald's but the ones she paints on(she may as well use a Sharpie) plus those transfers just look ridiculous on her, they're meant for people who have no brow hair and haven't had microblading done.
Is it obvious I have a thing about eyebrows 😂
What is Dipbrow? I’ve never heard of it.

Reactions: 3
Seriously you dope of a woman…those tattoo brows templates look like tit on her weird brows. Also, Sopha hun…those brows are for women(and men) who suffer from hair loss due to alopecia or chemo…not so some hun who overplucked her brows and had crap microblading done.
I thought the whole point of microbalding eyebrows was so that your eyebrows were done… 🤔

*blading lol

Reactions: 14
Her skin looks so red after 😳😳 and that’s filtered to duck! Have you even seen your sons soph? Or are you so concerned with your come back and mad ma still has them??? Where are the fish your children?

Reactions: 7
'I didn't realise how much I needed you in my life'
you need to find a life then petal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
"Oh my goshhhhh guyyysss, I used too much strong sellotape and I've ripped off both my brows and eyelashes. What shall I do guyyysss, cut this out and stick them back on with superglue?"

RemoveMagician_20210819224155_1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
yes but she’s no expert she said 🤣 for someone who’s just returned from a romantic, happiest time of her life couple of days she seems sooo pissed!!🤣🤣
i think you should give this instagram lark up love it’s just not for you anymore🤪
That’s exactly why she makes those ‘no expert’ comments, so no one can blame her when they try it themselves and it goes horribly wrong

Reactions: 11
I’m warning you lot now - I’m working tomorrow I like to be involved because I have FOMO.

Can we keep the drama sizzling away in the back till 18:30? Can someone tell Grinch to just wait for that ever important 7pm engagement please?

Unfortunately Mr Strawberry to be doesn’t buy me bots so I can’t sit on my sofa and ignore my kids all their life’s 😭 someone’s gonna work to bring the mugshots in x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have just screenshot this same bit too but you beat me to it! 🤣🤣 She gives off such a mean girls nasty vibe.
It was really spiteful and nasty wasn’t it, and completely out of context with a simple goodnight message. More unhinged than hinched.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s finished mucking out the horses and milking the cows so now she’s sticking her eyebrows on. Such a farm girl!
View attachment 720559
I also have no eyebrows but had them topped up in between the lockdowns in Sept last year and they last 12-18 months so that’s a fecking load of balls. She clearly shaves them off!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I thought micro blading was supposed to add colour/structure to your existing brows, unless you don’t have them through hair loss. She’s advocating adding to the fake brows with a temporary tattoo & then ripping out any original brow with sellotape.
Browgate is the new sinkgate 😂
So many sheep are going to be bald in the eyebrow area.. at least they’ll be easily recognised and avoided 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.