Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me…there’s going to be a load of hinch sheep walking round with half an eyebrow missing where they’ve accidentally waxed them clean off with cello tape 🤣🤣🤣
Sooo she has no hairs on her eyebrows and removes the fake ones with sellotape. Can’t imagine why her brows aren’t growing!!!???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
duck me…there’s going to be a load of hinch sheep walking round with half an eyebrow missing where they’ve accidentally waxed them clean off with cello tape 🤣🤣🤣

also her face does not move anymore, what’s happened? I’m genuinely worried at how much work she has had done
Her top lip is crazy!

Reactions: 5
You silly silly pathetic woman. You’ve tatted your eyebrows on permanently. Now you’re sticking on fake plastic tattoos ontop of permanent make up eyebrows. So artificial. She’s always trying to change the way she looks. What the hell and What’s wrong with her why’s she slapping her camera with tape and bitchy face.. what’s this attitude about?

Reactions: 19
She posted these months and months ago, she had seen them on a page of a woman with alopecia and tagged her first time round. She must’ve forgotten now though and thinks she invented them

Reactions: 17
Apologies If this has already been said.. but wtf?!!!! She sticks the eyebrows on and then paints over them with something that resembles liquid eyeliner. What is the point?! May as well cut out the tit tattoo middleman 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she need the tit tattoos when she’s had micro blading? I don’t get it 😫😫

Reactions: 15
Does she have body dysmorphia because I can’t understand why she has messed about with her face to this extent? She looks like an entirely different person. 😐

E5D2CE60-E786-463D-8C63-0248221CFB5A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She posted these months and months ago, she had seen them on a page of a woman with alopecia and tagged her first time round. She must’ve forgotten now though and thinks she invented them
Yep I remember that, she also stuck one on her arm just before she went in to have Lennie, stupid prat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.