Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she applies dipbrow gives me the absolute ick. Yet again she's in a timewarp of blocky heavily filled in brows. Dipbrow is meant to be applied with a light hand to create hair like strokes and then brushed out with a spoolie. She must absolutely paint it on to make it look the way it does on her. Her makeup free brows are the golden arches of McDonald's but the ones she paints on(she may as well use a Sharpie) plus those transfers just look ridiculous on her, they're meant for people who have no brow hair and haven't had microblading done.
Is it obvious I have a thing about eyebrows 😂
Something like this me thinks 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she need the tit tattoos when she’s had micro blading? I don’t get it 😫😫
Her mb has been done terribly..... That's a really bad job.
I know a few people with mb done and hers really are tit compared. I'll stick to my wax and tint, I'm too crappy to get anything like that done.

Reactions: 11
Well duck me, it’s a good job she doesn’t have any real hair on them tattoos! Fast forward to all the sheep writing on the MHMMDI page tomorrow whinging that they’ve tore their full bleeping eyebrow off with the cello tape preaching ‘she should of said a disclaimer’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Well duck me, it’s a good job she doesn’t have any real hair on them tattoos! Fast forward to all the sheep writing on the MHMMDI page tomorrow whinging that they’ve tore their full bleeping eyebrow off with the cello tape preaching ‘she should of said a disclaimer’ 😂😂
yes but she’s no expert she said 🤣 for someone who’s just returned from a romantic, happiest time of her life couple of days she seems sooo pissed!!🤣🤣
i think you should give this instagram lark up love it’s just not for you anymore🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Coco the clown said can he have his eyebrows back 🤣 what the duck is that filter she's using. Get a grip of yourself Sofa. Inch posted your real face 🙄
Clown eyebrows to match the clown feet!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will be gone by Christmas 10000%

No one cares anymore - she took too long off to sit on the sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The eyebrows - i reallllllllly dont get it!?!?!
surely if you put tape on your eyebrows 1) it will hurt to pull off 2) your eyebrow hairs will be coming off with it
Shes had so much botox her forehead didnt move when she pulled the tape off
Ive pulled tape of my hand and that stung a bit (wrapping presents and tend to cut pieces and tape to hand)
Why would you spend £££ on microblading to then hide it with tattoo eyebrows and gel/eye shadow
Obviously the microblading ones was a bodged up job or she had them done and hated it
Why where them everyday to sit on the sofa?? I mean when i was working fr home. I never bothered with make up as i saw no one plus to give skin and bank balance a break

Reactions: 16
I’ve got hardly any eyebrows/ eyelashes - chemo related and what I have got is blonde so my eye area is not the best ( small price to pay for life ) but a bit of primark pomade and a collection brow pencil does me .

only when I’m going out out though, if my friends and family can’t like me for me without eye area hairs, it’s a bad thing .

wonder if the kids know what she looks like with no make up ?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Did he? Just shout on her. Like a f***ing dog. What a Grade A Weapon. I’d be walking off in the other direction with a single finger aloft.
What gets me is that he’s filmed it for thousands of strangers to see. Aren’t they embarrassed that he talks to her like she’s a bloody poodle?

Reactions: 10
What has she done to her face? It doesn’t move. It even looked like she was struggling to move her eyes at one point when she was taking her brows off 🤭

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.