Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many sheets of eyebrows did she take away with her for 2 days?? FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We nearly got a head wobble at the end of the stories there. what’s up with the stroppy witch now? Apart from a bright red forehead that is..
View attachment 720671
No cosmetic surge
We nearly got a head wobble at the end of the stories there. what’s up with the stroppy witch now? Apart from a bright red forehead that is..
View attachment 720671
she looks so different i am blocked so just seen this it looks like she has had cheek fillers and more lip filler either that or she’s used photoshop facetune or whatever it’s called her nose is less pointy too why would you do this to yourself i could understand if she was initially unattractive but I thought the early Sophie was attractive what is her face going to look like in 10 years to think she took the P**s out of Tulsa talk about hypocris, anyone think she looks like the lass out of men behaving badly can’t recall her name but she ruined her face thats who she resembles here 😳

Reactions: 11
Ridiculous brows aside🤦🏼‍♀️😳 what the ruddy hell has she done to her face??!!! 😱 no movement in it whatsoever 🤪 she's managed to achieve looking years older than her actual age!!!

Reactions: 15
so much Botox! The only thing that moves on her face is her jaw to talk. Her top lip has no Cupid’s bow now and doesn’t even move when she smiles! Why would you do that to your face so you just look pissed off all the time?! She looks like a different person.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What is Dipbrow? I’ve never heard of it.
It's a brow pomade for filling in your brows, it's made by Anastasia Beverly Hills. I think it became popular because the Kardashians makeup artist used it back in about 2015ish but it's only in the last year boots started stocking it here. It's a really good product if used well, not how Hinch uses it....

Reactions: 7
Dont bash me . . Im certainly no hinch fan ( promise)
BUT . . Imagine, having all her anxiety/PND and being taken/dragged to all these high end stays.
We all know what fellas are like,
Hotel sex before your bags are even delivered. .
I feel sick at the very thought.

Stop playing games sofa
Thats why you cry isnt it 🤔

Reactions: 9
Soph looks sad, proper sad & very slim, the big oversize top is to hind how thin she has become. Whatever is going on she isn’t right

Reactions: 6
That eyebrow reel………. What has she done to her face? She looks like a bad Drag Act!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20210819-232157_Instagram~2.jpg

Mission accomplished for getting the sheepies in on the rebranding. How can these people be so bloody gullible?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Soph looks sad, proper sad & very slim, the big oversize top is to hind how thin she has become. Whatever is going on she isn’t right
She’s actually put on weight if you see her unfiltered. And she’s not sad at all.

Reactions: 25
Goes to a “posh hotel” dresses like a scruffy twit gets home dresses in a normal outfit / strapped dress 🤔

That footage of them walking was not tonight and why is Ron wrapped up in a blanket like a newborn on his trike? Not even able to hold the handle bars.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.