Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t here for weaning take 1, and I can’t decide whether I’m excited or terrified for take 2
You're going to need some tumeric(not turmeric), a chicken to keep up with the eggs you'll need, tomato puree and a waffle maker to make all her recipes at home.

Oh and some cheese strings.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please don't come for me for saying this.
All this 'Ron doesn't talk stuff' rearing its head once again is starting to hurt my heart a bit lately. It has been said so many times now. I'm here for the funny Hinch talk and the crazy crap she can get up to but it gets a bit sad when diagnosing a little boy goes on. My little boy is only a week older than our doronron and doesn't talk either. I don’t neglect him, I work hard to provide him with everything he needs and work very hard to help him talk, he doesn't yet and there are other things he doesn't do yet too. These children have had a long time in lockdown, over half their lives. I know this isn't Mumsnet so I won't go on. I don't think people mean to be judgy and maybe they aren't and I'm taking it to heart because of my own situation but it just makes me sad at the thought people would also judge my son and my parenting by default 😥 Just because children aren't meeting milestones doesn't make them cannon fodder.
Anyway, rant over. I'm fankoo for listening

The weaning however... alls fair in love spinach and war turmeric...
I sympathise with you, and I agree, I think you take it to heart because of your own situation.

You gotta understand though, the chances of your son being judged is slim, because he’s not plastered to thousands of people everyday.

It’s naturally going to keep coming up because she keeps sharing him without addressing anything.

Me personally, I wouldn’t read here if it affects you, I know that probably sounds a bit harsh but I do feel it’s true. That being said I do get why it might be painful reading for you

• Heart
Reactions: 35
All this 'Ron doesn't talk stuff' rearing its head once again is starting to hurt my heart a bit lately. It has been said so many times now. I'm here for the funny Hinch talk and the crazy crap she can get up to but it gets a bit sad when diagnosing a little boy goes on. My little boy is only a week older than our doronron and doesn't talk either. I don’t neglect him, I work hard to provide him with everything he needs and work very hard to help him talk, he doesn't yet and there are other things he doesn't do yet too. These children have had a long time in lockdown, over half their lives. I know this isn't Mumsnet so I won't go on. I don't think people mean to be judgy and maybe they aren't and I'm taking it to heart because of my own situation but it just makes me sad at the thought people would also judge my son and my parenting by default 😥 Just because children aren't meeting milestones doesn't make them cannon fodder.

I think the only thing I really judge them for is hiding it, they’re the ones who are clearly not comfortable with just letting him be who he is. There will be loads of people in a similar position to you who would benefit from it being talked about and acknowledging that all kids are different

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’d hate my fridge 😂 its had a peppa sticker on it for over two years, I can’t bring myself to remove it as my great niece was so chuffed when she stuck it there ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

You need to remember no one is talking about you or your child. This thread is about Mrs Hinch and what she posts, not you. No one is judging you so don’t get upset about it. People are going to talk about HER behaviour to her child and how that may effect him, it’s not a reflection on you just because you’re little one doesn’t talk yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think being a mum is just nothing like I imagined, it's honestly the hardest job in the world. Nothing could have ever prepared me for having kids! Your life is never your own ever again, everything you do is for them. I adore my kids but I think it takes a very special person to be a really fantastic parent, especially if you child has some additional needs.
Oh 100%, now I have one I can absolutely appreciate why being child free is a very valid lifestyle choice! I had my first child free day the other day and all I did was went to my bloody bed, slept for 4 hours undisturbed and had a shower then felt bad because I missed him so much(he couldn't have given a tit when I picked him up)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Guess what Hinchy. My kids took alpacas for a walk today. My actual kids. Including my 2 year old. And it made their day!

i didn’t book it for myself and leave the kids at home.

Think on eh??? 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Thread suggestion:-
Inch, give up the commentary. You have the personality of a teaspoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I certainly wouldn’t want to speak for everyone but from my perspective I don’t think anyone on here thinks Ron not talking is his parents “fault.” If he or any child is autistic, on the spectrum or whatever that’s just the way they are. Do they do little to encourage him? Absolutely. I think the main criticism is that they push him aside, ignore his issues and pretend to the sheep he doesn’t have any and if anything seem embarrassed by him.

On a side note if they don’t want to talk about it on Instagram to respect his privacy. Fine, they don’t have to be spokespeople it’s no one else’s business but they can’t argue it’s a private matter when they pimp him out all over their instagrams for money and gifts. If they really cared about him full stop they wouldn’t expose his childhood like this. When he’s older these threads will still be here for him to read and I’m sure Sopha is shitting herself for when that day comes.

I’m sure you’re doing everything you can for your little one. And I hope youre getting all the love and support you need. There’s many comments on here from what I’ve seen of other people who have gone through the same thing so I’m sure some nusty trolls would be able to offer you some advice.

All the vest xx

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t follow either of them but check out their stories every now and then… it’s never happened before, but the last week they keep resetting a few times Per day as if I’ve not seen them. How do they do that? I think it might be to Up viewing figures

Reactions: 6
You need to remember no one is talking about you or your child. This thread is about Mrs Hinch and what she posts, not you. No one is judging you so don’t get upset about it. People are going to talk about HER behaviour to her child and how that may effect him, it’s not a reflection on you just because you’re little one doesn’t talk yet.

I'm sorry if it came across as me, me, me (like someone we all know!)
I will get back in my crunky snack box.
Thanks for the honesty, I think at times we all need it 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wouldn’t any stickers be near the bottom not the top of the bin even if he had done it ?

he’d need to lean on something solid to peel them off and wouldn’t keep getting up and down to stick them near the top …..

I’ve put too much thought into this haven’t I ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think being a mum is just nothing like I imagined, it's honestly the hardest job in the world. Nothing could have ever prepared me for having kids! Your life is never your own ever again, everything you do is for them. I adore my kids but I think it takes a very special person to be a really fantastic parent, especially if you child has some additional needs.
I'm sorry but no. It doesn't take a very special person to be a fantastic parent. It's not rocket science that having kids will change your life, don't have kids if you can't be a brilliant parent. Don't have kids until you're ready to put other little people first.
Sophie isn't a good mum because she isn't maternal.. She trialled it with Ronnie and failed at that, had no bond, even before his challenges started showing so additional needs has nothing to do with her toxic bond with Ronnie. Therefore shouldn't of had Lennie and shouldn't have a third, which she will.
I get parents struggle and there's help out there and I wish people struggling all the very best and love and all that jazz but SOPHIE doesn't like her life cos she doesn't like being a mum, it's not what she thought.
I'm not even gonna try and sugar coat my comment to sound nicer, it is what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wouldn’t any stickers be near the bottom not the top of the bin even if he had done it ?

he’d need to lean on something solid to peel them off and wouldn’t keep getting up and down to stick them near the top …..

I’ve put too much bought into this haven’t I ?
Yes!!! You are so right! She wouldn’t win in a court case would she??🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay I’ve been watching the weaning thread and I understand now.

Jus roll
Eggs
Spinach
Tomato puree
Herbs
Pasta
More jus roll
More eggs
Tumeric turmeric

I’m so upset that my youngest (and last) is 2 and I can’t follow her recipes for weaning. Absolutely devastated. Off to the dog bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor Ronnie looked like Phil Mitchell when she was weaning him! He was so overstuffed with crap to keep him quiet all day. The fuller they are the more they sleep. I bet she’ll do the same to Len.
Phil Mitchell 😂😂😂😂 Piss off, you're going to hell you

You're not wrong though

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Okay I’ve been watching the weaning thread and I understand now.

Jus roll
Eggs
Spinach
Tomato puree
Herbs
Pasta
More jus roll
More eggs
Tumeric turmeric

I’m so upset that my youngest (and last) is 2 and I can’t follow her recipes for weaning. Absolutely devastated. Off to the dog bed.
You're still learning ATV 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited make sure someone films you in dogbed or it didnt happen - rehearsals are key 👌 👍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I’ve put too much thought into this haven’t I ?
They also all seem intact with no wrinkles.
Stickers in our house always end up ripped and kind of shoved on things. Those ones are suspiciously neat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.