Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of her behaviour is very odd. I think everyone makes mistakes as a first time parent because half the time you don't know what the hell you're doing so sometimes you do have to wing it. It does seem like motherhood hasn't come naturally to her at all and I sometimes wonder if she had children because it's what was expected of her rather than something she actually wanted. She's probably had a very romanticized idea of what being a mother is like and the reality is it's nothing like what you expect. I'm by no means an expert on parenting, my baby is only 7 months old but I'm in a few "mummy" groups on Facebook and there's always "my baby doesn't sleep through the night at 7/8/9 months, how can I make this happen" and I think a lot of people forget they aren't little robots, they're their own person with their own little personality. I also am starting to agree with what others have said that maybe Sophie has some form of undiagnosed ASD, doesn't really know how to relate to her children so is doing what she thinks she is "supposed" to do as a mum by yelling at him for being "naughty". Her personality and how she presents herself is fascinating in a way from a psychological view. It'd actually be interesting to see what a psychologist made of her.
I think being a mum is just nothing like I imagined, it's honestly the hardest job in the world. Nothing could have ever prepared me for having kids! Your life is never your own ever again, everything you do is for them. I adore my kids but I think it takes a very special person to be a really fantastic parent, especially if you child has some additional needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not read this thread thoroughly so apologies if it’s already been addressed.
The nurse in me has to say this.
The video of her with Lonnie and Lardsomes……

What In gods name is on the heel of her right foot?? A random tattoo? Stepped in tend garden poo?

Looks bloody necrotic!!
9D65FF72-8E12-45F4-8EF3-C66AC385C7AD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

What In gods name is on the heel of her right foot?? A random tattoo? Stepped in tend garden poo? Looks bloody necrotic!!
I think it’s a tattoo… maybe a rose?! Looks tit whatever it is.

DCD01041-F1D1-4DE5-B281-D4B70B01D8C3.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5

What In gods name is on the heel of her right foot?? A random tattoo? Stepped in tend garden poo? Looks bloody necrotic!!View attachment 722332
God yes! How’s did we miss that. It looks like a new tattoo, well it looks like she’s stood in tit but it must be a new tattoo. It’s horrible!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think being a mum is just nothing like I imagined, it's honestly the hardest job in the world. Nothing could have ever prepared me for having kids! Your life is never your own ever again, everything you do is for them. I adore my kids but I think it takes a very special person to be a really fantastic parent, especially if you child has some additional needs.
And that's why she needs to get off Instagram and get sone help foe herself and Ronnie. That's more important than more money 🙂

Reactions: 8
I wonder when James will be aloud to hold his baby for the second time?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor Ronnie looked like Phil Mitchell when she was weaning him! He was so overstuffed with crap to keep him quiet all day. The fuller they are the more they sleep. I bet she’ll do the same to Len.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

What In gods name is on the heel of her right foot?? A random tattoo? Stepped in tend garden poo?

Looks bloody necrotic!!View attachment 722332
Let’s hope it’s not tend poo. Real farm poo would be perfect!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Highlight of the weaning phase for me was when we earned the legendary title of Pastry Trolls ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Please don't come for me for saying this.
All this 'Ron doesn't talk stuff' rearing its head once again is starting to hurt my heart a bit lately. It has been said so many times now. I'm here for the funny Hinch talk and the crazy crap she can get up to but it gets a bit sad when diagnosing a little boy goes on. My little boy is only a week older than our doronron and doesn't talk either. I don’t neglect him, I work hard to provide him with everything he needs and work very hard to help him talk, he doesn't yet and there are other things he doesn't do yet too. These children have had a long time in lockdown, over half their lives. I know this isn't Mumsnet so I won't go on. I don't think people mean to be judgy and maybe they aren't and I'm taking it to heart because of my own situation but it just makes me sad at the thought people would also judge my son and my parenting by default 😥 Just because children aren't meeting milestones doesn't make them cannon fodder.
Anyway, rant over. I'm fankoo for listening

The weaning however... alls fair in love spinach and war turmeric...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thread Suggestion - Vest jokes are causing Hinch to have a short fuse. Eyebrow tattoos are rubbish, stick to cleaning loos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Tumric 😉
Cherry tomatoes (sorry, full tomatoes grown from Ron’s veg patch😁)
Pre grated cheese
Tortilla wraps
Cucumber
PASTRY

Do I win a point???
My personal favourite was the wasabi dish that had no wasabi in it! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.