Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I have a question actually!

Am I the only person who would never ever think to cook an omelette in a waffle maker 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Ronnie looked like Phil Mitchell when she was weaning him! He was so overstuffed with crap to keep him quiet all day. The fuller they are the more they sleep. I bet she’ll do the same to Len.
Was that not when she was stuffing him like a wee sausage into clothes that were too small for him? Like when he went out for the day with mad Freda dressed like grandpa from Charlie & the chocolate factory or an old time prospector? With the white longjohns and black trainers?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm sorry if it came across as me, me, me (like someone we all know!)
I will get back in my crunky snack box.
Thanks for the honesty, I think at times we all need it 😊
I just don’t want you to think anything written about her is in anyway a reflection on you. This is about her no one else. Please don’t take anything said on here about her to heart ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not all fellas are like that at all. Far from.

Sophie has a mouth, she's fine.
I dont recall saying ALL fellas are like that? 🤔
My point was, anniversary + high end hotels + inches mentality = planned/expected sex . .

Reactions: 3
Oh I have a question actually!

Am I the only person who would never ever think to cook an omelette in a waffle maker 🤷🏼‍♀️
Eh clue is in the name - waffle maker 🤔
You can buy omelette makers for very little in Aldi and Lidl regularly

Was that not when she was stuffing him like a wee sausage into clothes that were too small for him? Like when he went out for the day with mad Freda dressed like grandpa from Charlie & the chocolate factory or an old time prospector? With the white longjohns and black trainers?
And just remembered all the too short tracksuit bottoms

Reactions: 8
They also all seem intact with no wrinkles.
Stickers in our house always end up ripped and kind of shoved on things. Those ones are suspiciously neat 😂
You are right. Even when my kids were old enough to have those sticker books, they placed them upside down, crumpled or slightly torn! Has the Pre-Record Princess of Maldon been placing stickers on her bin? We all know she likes to do kids activities…… without the kids! Is she hoping that Sellotape will end up noticing her efforts and partner up with her like JusRol? 😂

• Haha
You are right. Even when my kids were old enough to have those sticker books, they placed them upside down, crumpled or slightly torn! Has the Pre-Record Princess of Maldon been placing stickers on her bin? We all know she likes to do kids activities…… without the kids! Is she hoping that Sellotape will end up noticing her efforts and partner up with her like JusRol? 😂
No it was Ron, he's just so nAuGhTy *mischief music*

• Haha
I dont recall saying ALL fellas are like that? 🤔
My point was, anniversary + high end hotels + inches mentality = planned/expected sex . .
Didn't say you did say that petal, you said we all know what fellas are like. I simply said not all fellas are like that.

We all know he wanted a shag, it's Jamie. Ofcourse he did. But if Sophie didn't wanna go away for the weekend she could of said no, she paid for the rooms after all. "imagine having her anxiety/PND and being dragged out" she didn't get dragged nowhere and the lass is fine. She doesn't have anxiety. She plays on everything. That's alllll i said

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.