Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eggs, turmeric, cheese, wraps, cherry tomatoes, broccoli 😬 it was tough to choose top 6 🤣
I do feel that natural yoghurt, spinach, tomato purée and jus roll need to be there!! Oh and cumin we with a flower cutter!!
wonder what he eats now? There’s no way she carried on that effort

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Similar but worse - she bought the ingredients and documented them on a big chart and with pics
No meal was deemed edible 🤣🤣🤣
He ‘cleared his plate’ everyday… that was photoed too!! I just saw some videos, remember how she used to speed them up 🙄

Reactions: 10
It's like Jamie is mollycoddling her into doing her cleaning narration content that she used to do by asking her those inane questions, she's so reluctant and awkward.

Reactions: 8
Eggs, turmeric, cheese, wraps, cherry tomatoes, broccoli 😬 it was tough to choose top 6 🤣
I do feel that natural yoghurt, spinach, tomato purée and jus roll need to be there!! Oh and cumin we with a flower cutter!!
wonder what he eats now? There’s no way she carried on that effort
McDonalds 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He ‘cleared his plate’ everyday… that was photoed too!! I just saw some videos, remember how she used to speed them up 🙄
That’s what brought me here. My son wouldn’t eat a bloody thing and here she was saying he cleared his bloody plate. Drove me mad 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eurgh I can't stand inch talking on the videos.....go away you slimeball! 🤢
Completely agree. He can duck right off with his commentary. It’s excruciating and even diehard Hinch fans must be cringing for her. I hope so anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Are my memories correct she would make a big concoction of some gruel like creation then we would see Ronnie with a bowl of cereal or something normal

Including pizza 🤣🤣🤣
right I’m off to her weaning highlight! Might go
Down the rabbit hole of old threads next week :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rex is SO vocal. Surely Sopha and Inch HAVE to have noticed that poor Ronnie is falling behind.
When they visited Sofa back when Lonnie was born in Jan and Rex asked if he could cuddle the baby to him naming colours this week and chatting away you cannot help but notice
I was watching Brooke Vincent from Corries videos and her little guy is similar age and so articulate and chatting away even being cheeky to her and laughing about it

Edited to say I know all kids are different and reach milestones at different times but mum dad hi and bye are usually but not always staples by 2ish

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Lmaooooo love the weaning throwbacks. 👏 We have it alllll to come again soon aswell. Quality content

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Right I’m not happy.

I TOLD YOU ALL I WAS AT WORK ffs 🙎🏼‍♀️🙎🏼‍♀️

Anyway few things

1. I’m not defending her but my kids have window pens that we take to Grans house for them to draw pictures on the patio door while my mum & I sit at the other side with hot coffee very vocal with our “ Oh WOW HOW BEAUTIFUL “ however they are left to their own imagination within reason.

Pens are also in a tub ontop of our kitchen cupboards and brought out on supervised colouring in at the dining table as an activity because I learned the hard with my eldest and a black sharpie many years ago.
That whole shambles of a video is purely for the gram because we all say she’s a tit mum.

2. Sticker bin gate.

I have two year olds twins - let me tell you they can peel stickers off because all they’ve bleeping done for the last week is keep sticking marvel stickers over every inch of my house and on my arms so when I peel them off it takes half my hair off my arm.

Don’t underestimate toddlers.

However Ron didn’t do that we know he didn’t.

Sophie - no one gives a duck pet better get doing your CV.

Jamie is also one more waistcoat fitting from a heart attack judging by his heavy breathing

ALL THE VEST AND TEASCHOOOOO TOMATOES

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I used to come on here and read all the time, I remember reaching thread 100. I then had another baby and with two young kids I hardly had time to do anything let alone read tattle. I can’t believe how many threads there are now but also thank you @Bunnykins for the recaps I literally read them and have a good giggle 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion.
Here a brow, there a brow swipe up to get a wow brow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.