Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I've had no plastic surgery or done anything to my face, all natural guyssss'

Nobody:

Soph:
db705a7b11da1d3468a7dc0e5351e164--grinch-who-stole-christmas-whoville-christmas.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Is it her birthday or something? It seems an odd way to celebrate a wedding anniversary, with it all just about one person. If you're reading this Jamie, I hope you got some surprises too? If not, I'm sorry, maybe next year Sofe will get some ideas together for you to have a treat....

👍 ATV #motherofdog #ownerofchildren
She's planning her trip to B&M for a polystyrene ball,a plant pot,tissue paper,kebab skewers and some cheap squeezy icing for a bouquet 💐

If she's at her happiest when she's not with her children, or even the dog, then I think she really is in need of proper help and support. I really have no idea if she's ill or not - some tattlers are recognising the signs of post natal depression, I see circus acts - but what I do know is she had a ball prancing around in Victoria's Secret with Stacey Solomon, posing for photographs with people, and now she's had this very expensive anniversary trip in a posh hotel with Jimbobcleanyourbumbuminnit falling over himself to keep her happy, and sometimes missing the mark. She absolutely loved being with the sheep and in the tree house, away from her children. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying parents don't need a break from their children, because they do, but it seems to me that her children don't make her happy. I can't help thinking she yearns for her life before children, the life where she had no other responsibilities other than to enjoy her life, with Jamie, with her family and her "kids" Ronnie and Lennie have scuppered all of that now and it seems to me she resents them, especially Ronnie.
Exactly that she wasn't on insta 24/7 saying how much she was in love with Lennie and talking about her hopes and dreams for him and Ronnie once again or even talking about how cute he is barely saw her move from the couch looking like a poster girl for PND. Yet one day away from them I've not once seen her this happy since his birth, skipping about farm animals and feeling up hotel linen, very evidently she's happier without kids.

Reactions: 21
Why is she telling her followers to take the shite fake eyebrows off with sellotape like a wax strip 😂 I feel for the few who will try this. When she says it’s almost as satisfying as cleaning her sink… I’m sorry but when was the last time we saw you clean your sink?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
it irks me when she does a post of all those messages from her sheep. To me she’s not shouting them out because of the support, it’s to big herself up and to show how much she’s “loved”

Reactions: 32
Is it her birthday or something? It seems an odd way to celebrate a wedding anniversary, with it all just about one person. If you're reading this Jamie, I hope you got some surprises too? If not, I'm sorry, maybe next year Sofe will get some ideas together for you to have a treat....

👍 ATV #motherofdog #ownerofchildren
Seems like it was her bday the way they went on. He’s doing too much. What’s he going to gift her next year?? He’s going innn with expensive stuff now. That he’ll run out of ideas. She’ll be expecting a yacht for the 5th anniversary

Reactions: 17
Hey guys, long time lurker here. I’m not a big fan of hers but until now I’ve never found her offensive. But….With all that’s going on in Afghanistan etc, the fact that she has not once alluded to it or publicly advocated for the women and girls there as one of THE biggest influencers in the UK is beyond dispicable and deplorable. I actually don’t know how she sleeps at night as given her following number. Their donations alone could save 10s if not 100s of families. It makes my blood boil and because she’s too simple to understand their plight she just ignores it. Unacceptable.
Because she’s a selfish, greedy and manipulative narcissist who only posts to benefit herself, even if that is slapping her children all over social media just for a bit of dosh. Boils my piss

Reactions: 16
We're going to have a wave of browless sheep wandering around soon enough when the Hinchers come a cropper trying to take their eBay brows off with tape, having not paid attention to the fact Hinchy has no brown hair left to start with. It's like a tattoo and wax in one 😂 someone pleeeeease keep an eye on the MHMMDI FB group for the first brow disaster complaint so I can award myself a Bingo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hey guys, long time lurker here. I’m not a big fan of hers but until now I’ve never found her offensive. But….With all that’s going on in Afghanistan etc, the fact that she has not once alluded to it or publicly advocated for the women and girls there as one of THE biggest influencers in the UK is beyond dispicable and deplorable. I actually don’t know how she sleeps at night as given her following number. Their donations alone could save 10s if not 100s of families. It makes my blood boil and because she’s too simple to understand their plight she just ignores it. Unacceptable.
Even if she acknowledged it but admitted she hadn't watched the news so didn't know much about what was going on but was going to take the time to educate herself that would be better than just not acknowledging it at all. But it's the same as everything else, no mention of the covid vaccine, BLM she only posted about because it was "trendy" then deleted the post off her grid only to put it back when there was a backlash. She's ignorant and uneducated and doesn't try to do better about it. Unless there's a way she can benefit, or even better, profit from it then she's not interested.

• Heart
Even if she acknowledged it but admitted she hadn't watched the news so didn't know much about what was going on but was going to take the time to educate herself that would be better than just not acknowledging it at all. But it's the same as everything else, no mention of the covid vaccine, BLM she only posted about because it was "trendy" then deleted the post off her grid only to put it back when there was a backlash. She's ignorant and uneducated and doesn't try to do better about it. Unless there's a way she can benefit, or even better, profit from it then she's not interested.
Exactly! If it’s not directly related to her, she doesn’t give a duck. Also she’s a ‘best selling auffor’ who can’t actually articulate herself at all without plagiarising.

that said, she’ll probably read here, cobble something incoherent together to look like she knows what’s going on beyond castle greyskull, then delete it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She barely acknowledges a worldwide pandemic that is happening around her and repeatedly broke guidance and laws so she's not going to give two flying fucks about something happening in Afghanistan. I doubt she even watches the news and you know neither of them read a paper. She wouldn't know about something happening in Scotland let alone the other side of the world. Luckily one of the other influencers management teams will give them a trite graphic to put up and she can nick that to look caring and concerned.

Reactions: 42
Since she did the Q&A a while ago the seed was planted about "Hinch Farm" and they continue to plant more seeds weekly, visits to alpacas, sheep etc.
They know exactly what they are doing "preparing" everyone for when they eventually get their Hinch Farm.
Those two wouldn't last a day on a real farm. I have just a few pet sheep and horses and last week had to wrestle all 5 sheep for flystrike treatment, worming, feet trimming etc. Can you imagine Soph wrestling a 14 stone, wet, stinky sheep to force a wormer down its neck in the pouring rain? No way! They don't have a clue about animals!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is she using these tit brow transfers because someone has fucked up her microblading? She has the most bizzare eyebrow shape I've ever seen. They don't even follow her natural brow line

Reactions: 16
Tattle said is Lennie sleeping in a room alone.
Tattle said where’s Henry gone.

Jamie to the rescue! they’re both cosy with Mummazzz.

96771547-BC8B-4364-B63B-73E153ECF32C.png

The only problem is, she told us 3 hours earlier that she was taking her make up off….
Doesn’t look like it in that story does it?
Sort your continuity out guys ATV 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Where Soph or whoever tattooed those strange greige coloured arches on to her head went wrong was to miss her her brow bone completely and go for eyeforeheads rather than realising the clue was there all along. EyeBROWs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Here she goes again, giving people dangerous advice. It is NEVER okay to 1. Wipe your facial skin that aggressively with facial wipes (a lot of dermatologists and makeup artists strongly advise against them as they pull at the skin too much).
2 PUT SELLOTAPE ON YOUR FACE. What the duck? She’s essentially waxing them off of her face with sellotape.
Someone will copy and end up with awful skin. Not the end of the world but do your bleeping research Soph. Stop being an idiot.

Reactions: 22
Who’s nose actually looks like this? Oh, it does if you’ve filtered the crap out of yourself...

And I’ve fixed the eyebrows...hers are so far off where they should be but maybe I’m just of touch with eyebrow fashion now...!

Now I’ve put these up I can’t believe they are the same person!
In the heavily filtered one her nose looks like Lord Voldermorts nose... if they ever re-make Harry Potter and Ralph Fiennes isn't available our Sopha could step in

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The anniversary weekend was just odd. No presents for Mr Essexoioi. Also pissed myself laughing at the memories not possessions inspirational quote. Hinch Palace is packed to the rafters with tat, most of which is only seen once.

They cough up (possibly) for a nice weekend away but spend the whole time dicking around on their phones. Very romantic. She brings the most shapeless baggy athleisurewear I’ve ever seen. Massive 1980s tops and trackie bottoms. No nice dinner in the restaurant but noodles in a pot?

She arrives home and, you’d think she’d want to see her kids but no, it’s time for an eyebrow tutorial. Hold the front pages, I don’t need to paint on Robbie Rotten eyebrows, stick on fake ones and pull them off with tape… because I have real eyebrows. Yanno, as god made us. (No disrespect to people with alopecia, my mum is in this category and it’s bloody hard). I have two kids and I manage to look a lot more presentable than her in 10 minutes. She spends hours on her face then manages to look a total scruffbag with her clothes.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.