Mrs Hinch #418 Little Old Soph wants a farm E—I—E—I—Uh oh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows they look tit right and is just taking the piss out of herself?! You’d think her red raw eyebrows would give her a hint 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck me…there’s going to be a load of hinch sheep walking round with half an eyebrow missing where they’ve accidentally waxed them clean off with cello tape 🤣🤣🤣

also her face does not move anymore, what’s happened? I’m genuinely worried at how much work she has had done
Has she stopped moving her lips properly to hide her new teef ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the duck have I just watched. Manky mare she is

I've never ever seen someone be so in love with themselves before.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We nearly got a head wobble at the end of the stories there. what’s up with the stroppy witch now? Apart from a bright red forehead that is..
View attachment 720671
God her brows aren't even even!!!
She paid money and they're squint, it's meant to be sisters not twins but they're like 2nd cousins!
I'm on one now😂

ETA dry heaving now I've gone back and watched the reel. I hope Anastasia Soare doesn't have to see how she's abusing her product. I bet she goes through a jar a month at the rate she paints it on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s been sitting on that eyebrow thing for a while. She tried it before she had Lonnie and I reckon the sheep weren’t taking the bait. Now she’s “perfected” her method with them - I assume ripped off someone else’s reel on how to use them and had re launched. I’m guessing the money she makes from these swipe ups is decent when the masses latch onto them. Or is she attempting to have her own range of beauty products launching soon. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
it’s telling that her “come back” is make up not cleaning.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
When she coloured in the tail on that eyebrow like a solid chunk of colour I thought she’s never gonna leave it like that but yep! She was finished 😂

• Haha
So let me get this right. She has no eyebrow hairs at all. Like a brazilian wax but on your face? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Is this a thing that people do? Just take all the hair off ? Her eyebrows look so bad. I'm not even going to start on that top lip. What has she done to herself?

Reactions: 25
Does she have no real eyebrows at all then? Surely if she did the sellotape would pull the hair out as well as taking off the tattoo. And don’t even get me started on the dodgy lip filler 🦆

I’m no beauty. In fact I’m a typical Scot, red hair, freckles and skin so translucent I burn at 10°C. However there’s an insta filter or tik tok effect or something where the user turns into a horse before our eyes (filmed with kids makes them cry). And I’m sorry but she looks like she’s using it to morph into a geegee. I actually think she’s pretty in real life, unfiltered. Why she fucks about with herself I don’t know Great role model 😡😡

• Haha
So let me get this right. She has no eyebrow hairs at all. Like a brazilian wax but on your face? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Is this a thing that people do? Just take all the hair off ? Her eyebrows look so bad. I'm not even going to start on that top lip. What has she done to herself?
One of my friends gets her eyebrows microbladed, and there fully waxed like hinches. Looks fukin stupid.
My other friend has them microbladed but has her eyebrow hair still there and they look great...
I get mine waxed and tinted and they look just as good!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.