Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
They're not thick though. They both had previously good jobs in sales before they made Instagram a "career" Admittedly they have a team of people working with/for them now but I think they're very astute where business is concerned. Parenting their children however, is a whole different story. They are both extremely lazy and disinterested in my opinion. I have no doubt they love the boys but they don't want to put any effort or time into actually nurturing them. They are prepared to just throw money at them in the hope that will be sufficient but it's not. That is abundantly clear with Ronnie and will very likely be the same with Lennie. It's so sad.
They HAD jobs in sales but do we know where, what their positions were withing the business etc. Doesn't stop them from being thick now with their children...

Reactions: 5

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
idon’t think it’s one filter I think it’s one of them apps that you can smooth skin and erase because if you look at the unfiltered shots you can see she does have some natural fine lines and texture on her skin
Apparently her skin used to be really bad when she was doing her hairdressers course🤔

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I’ve watched the last bit of his video a few times now- the sarcastic sounding “love you darling” and her ooo ooo ooo I think there’s something not right there at all u know. I think he’s done something fucked up & she hates him
Very weird, to not say Love you back after all he's arranged is off🤔🤔

This!!x

She’s probably still in a mood with him about him dream cheating 🤣
Or she really wanted to stay in the tree house, not the granny suite🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
I think she or he does stalk on her. How bad is this photoshopped photo of the little ones. I remember reading on here about why did he take individual photos of them in their kit but not with Ron holding len like the big bro he is

why would you do the hassle of photoshop, just put your kids together for real for a photo
I'm crap being able to tell if something is photoshopped, how can you tell?

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
How far apart do hinch and SS live? Surely she could look at sending Ron to same nursery as Rex seeing as they’re bestttt budzzz.. it’s not like they need one super close because neither of them are in a rush to get to work etc in the morning. If she actually had nursery anxiety about leaving him then surely she would feel better knowing he’s got a little friend..
I think someone said SS has moved closer and it’s about 40 mins away🤔

Reactions: 4

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Why does she insist on the filters. Especially when Jamie has literally just posted what she actually looks like.
Jamie's video, she looks natural (as natural as can be)
Her picture is just fake and adds more pressure on top of the unrealistic lifestyle she portrays.
Mother and daughter😉

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I’m not surprised she doesn’t send him to nursery. I think realisation has probably hit that she’s exposed and exploited her son SO much, to MILLIONS of people, even whilst he’s been in the bath man. 😔 I despair. She’s probably realised that it is actually dangerous as fuck now leaving her kid with strangers, with the potential for someone (for example) sell pictures of him for money and/or fame. Had she kept him private like a mother is responsible to do, maybe he could live a normal life like other boys and girls. I feel so sorry for these children, and SS children who are truly created for content, and to fund their lifestyle. Just go and get a job for fucks sake.
so true. Suddenly a million sources will be online selling stories about her kid. You’d think she’d have learned her lesson and kept Lennie covered but clearly money is more important. Very sad for them little boys.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
New fred here guyshhhh bring your crunky snacks

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Apparently her skin used to be really bad when she was doing her hairdressers course🤔
it looks ok now in the unfiltered photos, though it’s always hard to tell when someone has that much fake tan and makeup on, there’s some people on tiktok that have quite severe acne and you’d never know after all the make up. Maybe she covers something 🤷🏻‍♀️