Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SHOCK

This isn’t a sympathy post in any way, just wanted to say thank you to you lot for cheering me up. I lost my dad a week ago and when the depression sessions hit hard I snuggle in bed with my cat and catch up on these threads. Yous always make me giggle and take my mind off things. Especially when I can’t sleep because you guys keep going 24/7. #floorgate had me cackling like hinch last night 🤣 you nusty trolls aren’t a bad bunch! ❤🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 130

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #416 - Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Winning thread title by @Blondesx40x 🥳
(Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guysshhh 👍)

There’s not much to update you on guysshhh. The Hinch clan are really shhhhhhcraping the barrel for content at the moment.

Sonic (Scrubber) the Hedgehog went to the Hedgehog people. Free at last from his grey plastic prison he is now living his best life away from Soph and is apparently with an unnamed local wildlife charity. We don’t know why the “RSPC” didn’t turn up to take him after Jamie said they were on their way but it’s highly likely they told him to get a grip and let the poor creature go. He did enquire if they could come and remove Sophie from the sofa where her arse has been stuck for months, but apparently they don’t deal with sloths.

Jamie posted a story of Hinch with Henry to show their “unbelievable bond”. There’s a lot that’s unbelievable about Soph. Her entire life and Instagram account in fact.

Another video of Soph the Earth mother was uploaded. Yet again they chose to try and pretend she didn’t know that Jamie was filming her. Do they want us to think he hides in the plastic bushes with a long lens camera to capture her in her unnatural habitat trying to look maternal with her boys? I don’t know who comes across weirder on these videos her pretending to look sweet and innocent and achieving nothing except looking odd and vacant or Jamie who comes across as a freak who films his wife secretly to upload the videos for strangers on the internet.

He was back on the grid with a post of the kids in their Arsenal kits (separate photos of course!) declaring them to be future players. Surely he’d want them to play for his old team Fash FC?

Soph meanwhile hasn’t been posting but she has been busy following more home improvement accounts and seems to be after a conservatory. Is it for Castle Greyskull or the future Hinch Farm? We’ll have to wait and see but it’s got absolutely nothing to do with her best bubs Stinky Solomon having a conservatory. Nothing!

She also started following Scott Thomas who runs a PR and management agency for influencers like wot she is. Could this prolonged “maternity leave” be a cover for trouble with her current agency Gleam? Is she about to move on? Will Scott be able to make her vaguely interesting?

Inch has been up early this morning with more riveting content including Ronnie at footie class, which looked suspiciously like another pre-record, Ronnie eating crisps and Henry wishing he’d piss off.
He also shared a signed book Soph had been gifted where the sycophantic author declared her scrubbing the toilet bowl out to be inspirational to him. I forget his name but it wasn’t Shakespeare...

This afternoon Jamie went out to buy a BBQ with Sophie’s cash, he sounds like he’s been nagging for one. She told him to buy one because she doesn’t care. Neither do we Jamie.
Important things to note. This is most definitely not the BBQ they had when they broke lockdown laws in 2020 - see Sun article.
They also did most definitely not read Tattle and decide to have a BBQ in the rotting pergola to prove a point to us.
(Eat up Soph as I’m not sure how long that floor can take Jamie’s weight before it gives way).

This week’s most used words are hedgehog, Inch, Nose, Laminate, Carpet, vinyl, flatpack and boring.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Why does she insist on the filters. Especially when Jamie has literally just posted what she actually looks like.
Jamie's video, she looks natural (as natural as can be)
Her picture is just fake and adds more pressure on top of the unrealistic lifestyle she portrays.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

Swx

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but ‘special burger for a special girl’ 😭😭😭 he gives me the absolute fear 😫 literally the way you’d speak to a five year old not your 30 something year old WIFE 😭 I’d get the utter creeps if my bf spoke to me like that. Then she says thanks blah blah whatever and he responds ‘all the best’ 😭 god why do they speak to each other like that I can’t fucking bear it, those children have absolutely no chance. Futzz, manzzz, tend, just fuck off and speak like proper humans you pair of fucking weirdos!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Sorry to just pop on and ask a question that has probably been answered and addressed a billion times! But just not enough time in the day to go through all these pages!
why is Mrs Hinch not posting anything anymore? And why is Mr Hinch now being the Mrs?
Btw I don’t follow either any more I just saw a clip on my insta search thingy and went for a nosey!
It's not the first time he's been the Mrs.

janine.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
That’s the most disgusting bbq I’ve ever seen. Can they cook anything?! Swear these two pricks would fuck up a pot noodle

• Haha
Reactions: 68

ns22xo

Please the way she holds that knife makes me irrationally angry. It’s just a knife but it’s made me unnecessarily rage. Also who eats a chicken wing with a knife and fork? I need 5 minutes alone😂

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Bunnykins

VIP Member
He talks to her like she’s a child. It’s really creepy when we all know what he’s taken her there for.
“Ohh Soph look at the bed, would ickle soph like to get on the comfy womfy bed while I just get my ickle winkie out for her to play wiv”
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I’m sorry but ‘special burger for a special girl’ 😭😭😭 he gives me the absolute fear 😫 literally the way you’d speak to a five year old not your 30 something year old WIFE 😭 I’d get the utter creeps if my bf spoke to me like that. Then she says thanks blah blah whatever and he responds ‘all the best’ 😭 god why do they speak to each other like that I can’t fucking bear it, those children have absolutely no chance. Futzz, manzzz, tend, just fuck off and speak like proper humans you pair of fucking weirdos!
The fucking random “all the bests” he does kill me too. He’s a complete moron. It’s worse when he does it to the kids.

“Hah hah hah wot ya up to Ron? Hah ha hah All the best son”
It’s incoherent babble.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Bunnykins

VIP Member
There you go. No PND. The struggling, anxiety, the depression, it’s all switched on and off like a fucking tap. Anyone who falls for their shit is a potato headed ding bat.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Bunnykins

VIP Member
“Ha ha ha ha ha mumma ha ha ha ha awwwww mumma ha ha ha ha”

“Ha ha ha ha you smiling son? Ha ha ha ha awww love ‘im”

Absolute morons.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
I love a hinch lie 😂 but BBQ gate is my favourite look at the placement last year of the BBQ shape under a BBQ cover which yes she may claim is George foreskin trolley but the placement is a bit perfect to the “”new bbq”” as you can see the white thing is in the exact same place in comparison

Plus their outside plug isn’t on the pergola for the grill

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55