Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
I wonder if she’s deliberately showing a lot less of Ronald because she thinks she’ll quieten us Tattlers? You’re right though, given what she’s overshared before it’s odd we’ve not seen any personality or character traits highlighted or talked about. His room is so bland, it’s not a toddler space at all

Honestly hope her HV is decent and has informed the correct channels including social work for Ronnie to get the support.

Also hope someone gives her car a big scrape in teschhhho carpark with their key dug right into the paintwork

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She had a band put in but had to get it removed when she was pregnant with Ronnie because it slipped and was up at her oesophagus. She obviously eats like a bird now because she'll be terrified she'll put the weight back on even though she admitted it was because she was going laldy with the takeaways and McDonald's.
Maybe she’s put loads of weight on and is waiting to have it put back in and doesn’t want to show herself until it’s done .

Reactions: 5

smiley0309

Popping back to say again: she has permed that child’s hair, or is curling it with heat. The weirdo.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I think she or he does stalk on her. How bad is this photoshopped photo of the little ones. I remember reading on here about why did he take individual photos of them in their kit but not with Ron holding len like the big bro he is

why would you do the hassle of photoshop, just put your kids together for real for a photo
Wow can’t believe that’s photoshopped, more deceit😩😩😩

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I have an Audi, why does everyone hate them
no I like audis generally! I was saying I was surprised to see an audi with that ugly interior as they usually are lovely looking cars, only these two could find an ugly audi, they have a talent for finding the ugliest of everything!

nursemum12

Chatty Member
this is exactly the reason why Sophia doesn’t want a baby girl. Can you imagine the jealousy of not being the special little princess anymore :sick: even to her own daughter
Totally she couldnt cope with Jamie or should I say james idolising his little girl she want to be the only princess in greyskull x

Why does the baby not get a vest under his outfit? Pants straight over the nappy just seems odd to me. Maybe I just did it wrong..
I couldn’t with either of mine as they got too hot far too quick and would take seizures but this is hinch it’s probably cause she can’t be arsed 😂 or when you don’t dress them that often it’s quicker 😂

If Freda has moved in, then where is Henry sleeping 😯😯😯😯
In with soph Jamie’s been sent to the garage 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
  • Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
They HAD jobs in sales but do we know where, what their positions were withing the business etc. Doesn't stop them from being thick now with their children...
It’s all on their Linked site. Both award winning sales people. He was a sales manager. Got gifted weekends abroad for all their sales achievements etc,🙄🙄🙄

• Sick

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Anyone get screenshots of the montage Hinch put up?
Their a video of her styling Ronnie's hair, might be worth saving it to see if she uses it a pre record. I don't know how to save them