Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rockstar

Please the way she holds that knife makes me irrationally angry. It’s just a knife but it’s made me unnecessarily rage. Also who eats a chicken wing with a knife and fork? I need 5 minutes alone😂
Me 🙋‍♀️Im the laughing stock of my family. Cant eat a chicken wing with just my fingers

Reactions: 3

ns22xo

I was always told a young baby should have an extra layer compared to what you’re wearing as they struggle to regulate their temperature.

But I’d hardly be following the actions if these 2 as some kind of guide to good parenting #hobgate #narniacupboardgate
Sorry if I'm being stupid *most likely am) but what's #hobgate? I think I might have missed that one

Reactions: 3

Homebird44

VIP Member
She had a gastric sleeve didn't she? I'm sure that means you can only eat smaller amounts. Unless she had it removed?

Reactions: 2

nursemum12

Chatty Member
They actually act act as if there teenagers or only just met!
You would never guess that they been married for 3 years or been together previously! They are just so bloody awkward towards each other, Inch has only got one thing on his mind which makes it obvious that she hasn’t been (a good) wife since Lonnie came along! You can hear the frustration in his voice 🙄
I just want to throw them both in the fucking bin! The pair of twats.
I’m surprised she hasn’t let everyone know that they have a house sitter like they did last time even tho we all know that the kids definitely have not gone to ma’s house because ma is at theirs with the kids where she always is.
And this hotel they’ve gone to if it’s a 2 night min why have they said there only there for one night
Cause poor anxiety ridden soph it wouldn’t sit right if she went away for two days as apparently she’s struggling just even leaving the boys aka Henry xx

Well yeah…but she says in her Me-moir that they started trying after the wedding and was worried when she didn’t fall pregnant straight away. It was worked out here by us TROLLS that she fell pregnant just over a month after the wedding, meaning she only could have not fallen pregnant on one cycle.
That does not even nearly equate to the fertility struggles like she made out and it’s disgusting that she would use it as another ploy to gain sympathy
Fair enough, never read her book so I have no clue about the time line of her life but I stand corrected on previous post!

• Heart

Rebecca Wrong-daily

She says she lavvvsss ittt but I don’t reckon she does. It’s not very ‘insta worthy’ of her normal grey tone. Too much colour for her little peepers to manage. I know they ‘don’t drink’.. unless it’s when they’re jetting off to the Maldives.. but he could’ve at least got her some alcohol free fizz or something.. fucking ribena. Get out of here.
Let’s hope it was alcohol free because she was pregnant with Ronnie at the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

ns22xo

I think Jamie gets a bit of a hard time on here - please put down the pitchforks 😂 but hear me out

Yes he's no hinch, but he's supporting her "business" while she's off, trying to keep her relevant, whether that's for his own financial gain or if it's genuinely for the financial security of his family and yes, maybe he should be back at work earning money for his family, but I'm sure there are plenty of parents out there that would love to give up work to spend all day with their kids.

He seems to be the one that's interacting with R, maybe he's not the best at it - but he's the one you hear cheering from the side lines at the baby ballers thing R goes to (even if it is recycled footage), he was the one in the pool, with Fingers, he was the one with R at the park or even when he was playing with the tend poo :rolleyes:. Hinchey only posts staged photos, or videos normally of just cuddling R, or for a cheeky non declared ad

I think Hinch is struggling, whether that be with having 2 kids or kids in general; having an older child who seems "behind" for lack of a better word, in his development compared to her bestie's SS; an ED or just with life in general - whenever she is on camera she shies away, barely says 2 words, or it's like a David Attenbourgh clip!

Maybe I am a bit naïve, or maybe I hope that he is a genuine, supportive husband of a wife who is struggling.

I'll see myself out 👋
I have to agree with you a little bit here. I am quite undecided still but I agree with your points about him with R and how he is with him. I don’t agree with a large amount of decisions made (tend poo and many many more) but you can tell that is a man who loves his kids rather than strictly using them for content (which is also very true of both) now before I start baa-ing, here we go again with the drip feeding and pretending she’s been forced to stay off Instagram. We all know you just can’t be arsed hunnaaay

Cleanfreak

Chatty Member
Whilst I fricking hated the Gretal filter it did used to give me a laugh as she’d every now and then let the perfect Insta mask slip and flip out. Anyone got any of the funniest Gretal clips?

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Whilst I fricking hated the Gretal filter it did used to give me a laugh as she’d every now and then let the perfect Insta mask slip and flip out. Anyone got any of the funniest Gretal clips?
I think she has a whole highlight dedicated to Gretal

Reactions: 1
I haven’t read the threads I can’t keep up haha but is mrs hinch finished 😬 she never posts now and I never see any ads on Facebook or bnm home bargains anything she’s gone I think lol

Reactions: 1