Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #416 - Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Winning thread title by @Blondesx40x šŸ„³
(Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guysshhh šŸ‘)

Thereā€™s not much to update you on guysshhh. The Hinch clan are really shhhhhhcraping the barrel for content at the moment.

Sonic (Scrubber) the Hedgehog went to the Hedgehog people. Free at last from his grey plastic prison he is now living his best life away from Soph and is apparently with an unnamed local wildlife charity. We donā€™t know why the ā€œRSPCā€ didnā€™t turn up to take him after Jamie said they were on their way but itā€™s highly likely they told him to get a grip and let the poor creature go. He did enquire if they could come and remove Sophie from the sofa where her arse has been stuck for months, but apparently they donā€™t deal with sloths.

Jamie posted a story of Hinch with Henry to show their ā€œunbelievable bondā€. Thereā€™s a lot thatā€™s unbelievable about Soph. Her entire life and Instagram account in fact.

Another video of Soph the Earth mother was uploaded. Yet again they chose to try and pretend she didnā€™t know that Jamie was filming her. Do they want us to think he hides in the plastic bushes with a long lens camera to capture her in her unnatural habitat trying to look maternal with her boys? I donā€™t know who comes across weirder on these videos her pretending to look sweet and innocent and achieving nothing except looking odd and vacant or Jamie who comes across as a freak who films his wife secretly to upload the videos for strangers on the internet.

He was back on the grid with a post of the kids in their Arsenal kits (separate photos of course!) declaring them to be future players. Surely heā€™d want them to play for his old team Fash FC?

Soph meanwhile hasnā€™t been posting but she has been busy following more home improvement accounts and seems to be after a conservatory. Is it for Castle Greyskull or the future Hinch Farm? Weā€™ll have to wait and see but itā€™s got absolutely nothing to do with her best bubs Stinky Solomon having a conservatory. Nothing!

She also started following Scott Thomas who runs a PR and management agency for influencers like wot she is. Could this prolonged ā€œmaternity leaveā€ be a cover for trouble with her current agency Gleam? Is she about to move on? Will Scott be able to make her vaguely interesting?

Inch has been up early this morning with more riveting content including Ronnie at footie class, which looked suspiciously like another pre-record, Ronnie eating crisps and Henry wishing heā€™d piss off.
He also shared a signed book Soph had been gifted where the sycophantic author declared her scrubbing the toilet bowl out to be inspirational to him. I forget his name but it wasnā€™t Shakespeare...

This afternoon Jamie went out to buy a BBQ with Sophieā€™s cash, he sounds like heā€™s been nagging for one. She told him to buy one because she doesnā€™t care. Neither do we Jamie.
Important things to note. This is most definitely not the BBQ they had when they broke lockdown laws in 2020 - see Sun article.
They also did most definitely not read Tattle and decide to have a BBQ in the rotting pergola to prove a point to us.
(Eat up Soph as Iā€™m not sure how long that floor can take Jamieā€™s weight before it gives way).

This weekā€™s most used words are hedgehog, Inch, Nose, Laminate, Carpet, vinyl, flatpack and boring.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie donā€™t rhyme.
Sophie doesnā€™t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
I know everyone is different. But if it's just us, a family of 4, having a BBQ we just cook enough to fill us. My kids don't eat lots. It looks like Inch has cooked too much if it's just the 2 of them. I can't see Sophie eating too much either. I hope they aren't feeding FatDog all that food too

Reactions: 26
@Bunnykins - you pulled it out of Ma Fredaā€™s pink silk bag! Iā€™m laughing a the thought of the rotting perGOALa floor giving way šŸ˜‚

Thank you for the recap šŸ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Please the way she holds that knife makes me irrationally angry. Itā€™s just a knife but itā€™s made me unnecessarily rage. Also who eats a chicken wing with a knife and fork? I need 5 minutes alonešŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Please the way she holds that knife makes me irrationally angry. Itā€™s just a knife but itā€™s made me unnecessarily rage. Also who eats a chicken wing with a knife and fork? I need 5 minutes alonešŸ˜‚
OMG, just pick up the chicken leg and eat it properly. I've never seen anyone eat chicken like that.

Reactions: 27
They sit there eating BBQ burgers with no bread bun, whole lot looks very unappetising.
I imagine her going to McDonald's and asking for a Big Mac but no bun. Then eats it with a knife and fork.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This isnā€™t a sympathy post in any way, just wanted to say thank you to you lot for cheering me up. I lost my dad a week ago and when the depression sessions hit hard I snuggle in bed with my cat and catch up on these threads. Yous always make me giggle and take my mind off things. Especially when I canā€™t sleep because you guys keep going 24/7. #floorgate had me cackling like hinch last night šŸ¤£ you nusty trolls arenā€™t a bad bunch! ā¤šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 130
Saddest looking salad that i ever did see sopha.
RIP George foreskin 2020-2021
ā€œcooked frozen burgersā€

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This isnā€™t a sympathy post in any way, just wanted to say thank you to you lot for cheering me up. I lost my dad a week ago and when the depression sessions hit hard I snuggle in bed with my cat and catch up on these threads. Yous always make me giggle and take my mind off things. Especially when I canā€™t sleep because you guys keep going 24/7. #floorgate had me cackling like hinch last night šŸ¤£ you nusty trolls arenā€™t a bad bunch! ā¤šŸ¤£
So sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of love x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
OMG, just pick up the chicken leg and eat it properly. I've never seen anyone eat chicken like that.
Watching it get poked and scraped (in true Hinch poking form) with that knife brought back flashbacks of being little and your parents tell you off for playing with your food

Reactions: 18
RIP the beloved George Foreskin on the BBQ table I see his role is to try and undo all her lies but itā€™s nice to see the infamous BBQ that featured last year with lockdown parties making an appearance after I donā€™t even own a bbq gate šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 18
I know everyone is different. But if it's just us, a family of 4, having a BBQ we just cook enough to fill us. My kids don't eat lots. It looks like Inch has cooked too much if it's just the 2 of them. I can't see Sophie eating too much either. I hope they aren't feeding FatDog all that food too
I was thinking the same but hopefully all the famalam are lurking in the background šŸ¤”šŸ™„

Reactions: 11
Didn't she eat weird at the baby reveal meal too? Some sort of carbonara concoction I recall? I wasn't on tattle at the time, but remember thinking how staged the eating looked.

Reactions: 17
Mrs Hinch #416 - Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Winning thread title by @Blondesx40x šŸ„³
(Winning thread titles taken from page 40 onwards guysshhh šŸ‘)

Thereā€™s not much to update you on guysshhh. The Hinch clan are really shhhhhhcraping the barrel for content at the moment.

Sonic (Scrubber) the Hedgehog went to the Hedgehog people. Free at last from his grey plastic prison he is now living his best life away from Soph and is apparently with an unnamed local wildlife charity. We donā€™t know why the ā€œRSPCā€ didnā€™t turn up to take him after Jamie said they were on their way but itā€™s highly likely they told him to get a grip and let the poor creature go. He did enquire if they could come and remove Sophie from the sofa where her arse has been stuck for months, but apparently they donā€™t deal with sloths.

Jamie posted a story of Hinch with Henry to show their ā€œunbelievable bondā€. Thereā€™s a lot thatā€™s unbelievable about Soph. Her entire life and Instagram account in fact.

Another video of Soph the Earth mother was uploaded. Yet again they chose to try and pretend she didnā€™t know that Jamie was filming her. Do they want us to think he hides in the plastic bushes with a long lens camera to capture her in her unnatural habitat trying to look maternal with her boys? I donā€™t know who comes across weirder on these videos her pretending to look sweet and innocent and achieving nothing except looking odd and vacant or Jamie who comes across as a freak who films his wife secretly to upload the videos for strangers on the internet.

He was back on the grid with a post of the kids in their Arsenal kits (separate photos of course!) declaring them to be future players. Surely heā€™d want them to play for his old team Fash FC?

Soph meanwhile hasnā€™t been posting but she has been busy following more home improvement accounts and seems to be after a conservatory. Is it for Castle Greyskull or the future Hinch Farm? Weā€™ll have to wait and see but itā€™s got absolutely nothing to do with her best bubs Stinky Solomon having a conservatory. Nothing!

She also started following Scott Thomas who runs a PR and management agency for influencers like wot she is. Could this prolonged ā€œmaternity leaveā€ be a cover for trouble with her current agency Gleam? Is she about to move on? Will Scott be able to make her vaguely interesting?

Inch has been up early this morning with more riveting content including Ronnie at footie class, which looked suspiciously like another pre-record, Ronnie eating crisps and Henry wishing heā€™d piss off.
He also shared a signed book Soph had been gifted where the sycophantic author declared her scrubbing the toilet bowl out to be inspirational to him. I forget his name but it wasnā€™t Shakespeare...

This afternoon Jamie went out to buy a BBQ with Sophieā€™s cash, he sounds like heā€™s been nagging for one. She told him to buy one because she doesnā€™t care. Neither do we Jamie.
Important things to note. This is most definitely not the BBQ they had when they broke lockdown laws in 2020 - see Sun article.
They also did most definitely not read Tattle and decide to have a BBQ in the rotting pergola to prove a point to us.
(Eat up Soph as Iā€™m not sure how long that floor can take Jamieā€™s weight before it gives way).

This weekā€™s most used words are hedgehog, Inch, Nose, Laminate, Carpet, vinyl, flatpack and boring.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie donā€™t rhyme.
Sophie doesnā€™t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
apparently they donā€™t deal with sloths.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if they are weaning Lon on Birdseye frozen burgers like they did with Ren

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nice sly ad there for the tesco products and burger sauce Jimbob.

We see you. Wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Didn't she eat weird at the baby reveal meal too? Some sort of carbonara concoction I recall? I wasn't on tattle at the time, but remember thinking how staged the eating looked.
JimmynoknobnojobSoph'sbitch cooked up a storm that night. She wore a black dress and more edge than a broken piss pot, and he cooked spaghetti carbonara in his wedding waistcoat which would have fitted Ronniewrongwellies better. The carbonara congealed on the plate and looked as though it had been eaten before and she tended to eat mouthful after mouthful but we all know she just poked it around the plate lest she put on any weight! Hope that helps, all the vest. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
sending a hug xx donā€™t be afraid to seek help for the depression if you need it - asking for help is brave ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.