Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
So once again Madam Hinch is only gracing the world with her hands, ridiculous claw nails and voice 🙄 that story screamed deja vu for some reason??!!! 🤔🤪😂

Reactions: 4

Mct

Ffs Hinch gonna bloody do something today. You are taking the piss now

Reactions: 3

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
nahhhhh they aren't thick in the slightest. They are LAZY
Ever met a motivated "Thick" person. The laziest people I've had the pleasure of meeting are 99% sponging twats. The rare 1% are those highly educated intelligent individuals who tipped over the edge.
These 2 are nothing more than manipulative and manipulated business puppets...

ns22xo

Also while I’m here lying beside my 3 year old discussing why he can’t have a birthday cake right now it makes me think -

She shares so much - where’s Ronnie’s big boy room ? Where is the constant chat as he watches his programs squealing when his favourite character comes on ? My youngest two children are a few months older than Ronnie and their speech is miles ahead and one of them is on the spectrum and a lot of that is BECAUSE OF LOCKDOWN.

Sick of Lockdown being used for her shitty parenting.

Because Sopha that’s what you both are shitty selfish stuck up pricks who don’t deserve those boys.
It's someone's birthday somewhere in the world, give that boy a birthday cake!!:ROFLMAO: it's so annoying that everything is so overshared but then as soon as something isn't picture perfect it's either pushed aside or defended in such a snappy manner. Don't share so much if you can't handle opinions

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
It’s weird neither of them are on the local parent groups on Facebook she doesn’t use any mum groups and she advertises the peanut app on her podcast yet we’ve never seen her talk about it unless paid and I use the app and can tell you I very much doubt shes even on it I couldn’t find her profile. She seems to wanna be excluded from everything like the time they went on that trip and she didn’t want to even see the girls I think it’s why she’s got her “kids” as friends they tolerate her as know her from school and hang out on the odd occasion as obligated too probably coz Freda would hunt them down if they stopped seeing Princess Soph

HannahF

I'm crap being able to tell if something is photoshopped, how can you tell?
It just looks so out of place. Maybe its not but doesnt look right. The lighting is odd on both of them like it looks like they were taken as different photos but she is the queen of filters so maube filtered the hell out of it so it looks funny. But also the way hes holding the baby. Lens head looks like its just balancing on the pillow but nothing else behind him but Ron is a bit further away so hes not leaning against him

Nuttywidow

Chatty Member
Cos she only likes the camera when she can change her beady eyes sharp nose real life look. She's lived a lie for so long hiding behind filters she appears to have real problems.
He's so frustrated & psyched up thinking of his "reward" he can hardly contain himself can he. He just can't wait to grab her jugs and give her the night of her life 😂 in reality she probably says is it in yet Jamie....poor little Inch 🙃 will be done and dusted in seconds...🤮
Is that really her with no filters ?