Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rewatched the love you darling and her reply 😂😂😂😂

How are pipers posh crisps. They both act like they have never left maldon who remembers her with the posh bread. I find it odd they are staying in the area again I think she bought a yacht remember the fishing picture from their Dorset break. Why was she even Dr Donothing little around the dead pheasant 😂 Jamie it’s delicate whilst trying to protect it oh duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really don't get it 🤔 Sopha looks so uncomfortable being filmed. Inch is desperately trying to ensure Sopha stays relevant. It was uncomfortable watching. I know they're probably as bad as each other. Their content is extremely odd. No amount of money is worth living like they are.

Reactions: 13
PicsArt_08-17-07.50.05.jpg

This kind of tit is equally heartbreaking and frustrating.
She changes so much of her face with photo shop that when she looks in the mirror she must hate what she sees.
Now as much as I dislike her style; the ratty extensions, dark roots, tacky jewellery, tracksuits etc she's not physically unattractive. Sure she's just had a baby and has obviously gained some weight but don't we bloody all. Every woman whose had a baby can relate to that post-partum softness and not being comfortable with their own body. I wish she would be kinder to herself and more honest with her followers. tit like this encourages mental health problems in others and only worsens her own.
bleeping pack it in Soph!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Well today’s thread is better no more floor talk !
getting ready for a come back do you think 🤔
truthfully I would be happy to see them slip into obscurity where they deserve to be
some days I just can’t look here I get burn out from the fake and tiresome influencers
but it’s like a an addiction I keep coming back hoping for a monumental FCk up and the demise of their fame I have never taken delight in the fall of people I usually feel sad or depressed but people like Hinch, Solomon, and so many more idle , privileged lazy fakers who pimp out their poor kids and make fools of their followers by lying and conning them some of whom will be vulnerable lonely and desperate to feel part of the “ army “ and one day they will feel hurt , or very foolish for allowing these horrible people to manipulate and use them so yes I will not be sad to see the back of them all of them who fake friendship and pretend to care when all they are is cheap advertising for greedy disingenuous companies.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It is nothing like her, I really am shocked! I can’t believe how much she filters herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she insist on the filters. Especially when Jamie has literally just posted what she actually looks like.
Jamie's video, she looks natural (as natural as can be)
Her picture is just fake and adds more pressure on top of the unrealistic lifestyle she portrays.
Brilliant. I still can’t bloody believe these pictures #NoFilter. So bleeping false. She has serious problems to filter her face as much as she does.

Reactions: 8
Is this the place where James Martin has a restaurant?
So basically Jimbobnojob has spent over a grand of his wife's money to get his end away.
For just 3 years of marriage she looks completely miserable on what should be a nice romantic relaxing night away.
Things are not happy in Castle Greyskull!

Reactions: 15
View attachment 717227
This kind of tit is equally heartbreaking and frustrating.
She changes so much of her face with photo shop that when she looks in the mirror she must hate what she sees.
Now as much as I dislike her style; the ratty extensions, dark roots, tacky jewellery, tracksuits etc she's not physically unattractive. Sure she's just had a baby and has obviously gained some weight but don't we bloody all. Every woman whose had a baby can relate to that post-partum softness and not being comfortable with their own body. I wish she would be kinder to herself and more honest with her followers. tit like this encourages mental health problems in others and only worsens her own.
bleeping pack it in Soph!!!!
i honestly can’t stand the woman for her morals and the way she treats her children but I agree, the photos she posts of herself look absolutely nothing like the real version of her. It’s sad because she isn’t an ugly woman, ok, she’s no Kate moss but how many people are? She genuinely must really dislike her appearance and as someone that struggles with that to, Ihope she can at least over come this. Hopefully one day, She will have enough money to put her boys first to and leave sm for good and work on being a better person.

Reactions: 12
What the hell have I just watched, just caught up his stories, the biggest cringe fest ever! How can he be ‘allowed’ to post that crap. Never really paid much attention to him before but he is now more annoying than her. Why is he so much more involved now, whose idea was this for him to take over the posting of crap?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I also screenshot the photo of Ronnie and Lonnie thinking it looked photoshopped. Almost like we discussed here yesterday why the Arsenal photos in the grid post were separate photos and not the two boys together….

Reactions: 6
Anyone know what one she uses I want to try it to see what it does
idon’t think it’s one filter I think it’s one of them apps that you can smooth skin and erase because if you look at the unfiltered shots you can see she does have some natural fine lines and texture on her skin

Reactions: 9
I'm crap being able to tell if something is photoshopped, how can you tell?
It just looks so out of place. Maybe its not but doesnt look right. The lighting is odd on both of them like it looks like they were taken as different photos but she is the queen of filters so maube filtered the hell out of it so it looks funny. But also the way hes holding the baby. Lens head looks like its just balancing on the pillow but nothing else behind him but Ron is a bit further away so hes not leaning against him

Reactions: 3
i honestly can’t stand the woman for her morals and the way she treats her children but I agree, the photos she posts of herself look absolutely nothing like the real version of her. It’s sad because she isn’t an ugly woman, ok, she’s no Kate moss but how many people are? She genuinely must really dislike her appearance and as someone that struggles with that to, Ihope she can at least over come this. Hopefully one day, She will have enough money to put her boys first to and leave sm for good and work on being a better person.
I agree. I think it's a vicious cycle... The more she edits her photos, the less she likes her true appearance, so she edits more and more.
I hope she gets help, for her own sake but also because as a social media influencer, she has a responsibility to the people who follow her. At the moment she's part of the problem.

Reactions: 11
Is that really her with no filters ?
Oh yes. Taken by Inch . No filter.
Those on here feeling sorry for her. Why? She has brought everything on herself with her lies and deceit in order to fleece her followers. She is all about the money and adulation nothing else. If she has problems well boohoo she's got enough people to sort her out. No fucks given here. I feel sorry for her kids and that's it. She's like the boy that cries wolf, the over use of poor vulnerable Sofa and her pity party death filters. She's a fraud, a leech. Him and her. If it all comes crashing down for real well, Karma is a witch.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Agree with everything except I don't agree that not having sex with your partner after giving birth or for any other reason married or not makes you a Bad partner😳
Agreed! To be fair to our Princess woman she has (allegedly) only given birth 10 weeks ago.

I made my poor husband wait a good 3 or 4 months (hello 3rd degree tear) before I let him near me. I did however make it perfectly clear I didn't want sex until a certain time frame so he knew not to come on to me and set himself up for disappointment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
idon’t think it’s one filter I think it’s one of them apps that you can smooth skin and erase because if you look at the unfiltered shots you can see she does have some natural fine lines and texture on her skin
Apparently her skin used to be really bad when she was doing her hairdressers course🤔

Reactions: 5
Who the duck turns up to a swanky retreat with a mug shot & Ribena??
And she looks like she’s just rolled off the sofa 😏
I’d be dressing up for my man, cracking open the champs and spending time splashing in the jacuzzi - wedding anniversary jeez I’d hate to see what the years to come will be if this is how boring it is early on.
She just doesn’t want to be there. Sad really
She looks like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards, a nice luxury hotel and couldn't even dress smart or even brushed her hair.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.