Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if they used the hot tub yet? Do you reckon the hotel supplies slippers and the robes you get at spa hotels? Sopha will be kicking off insisting she’s a size 5 even though her trotters will be hanging out the hotel ones (which in my exp are always gigantic)

I also wanna know if they genuinely had mug shots for dinner 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine being unemployed and can still afford to spend over a grand on a hotel room. We both work full time and couldn't pay that. They are a pair of shithouses.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wonder if they used the hot tub yet? Do you reckon the hotel supplies slippers and the robes you get at spa hotels? Sopha will be kicking off insisting she’s a size 5 even though her trotters will be hanging out the hotel ones (which in my exp are always gigantic)

Her toes will have burst through the ends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get the impression he's trying to make her more comfortable being in front of the camera with the way he films her and the words he uses towards her. Setting her up for getting out of her 'comfort zone' maybe?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Anyone get screenshots of the montage Hinch put up?
Their a video of her styling Ronnie's hair, might be worth saving it to see if she uses it a pre record. I don't know how to save them

Reactions: 5
I get the impression he's trying to make her more comfortable being in front of the camera with the way he films her and the words he uses towards her. Setting her up for getting out of her 'comfort zone' maybe?
Yes to start earning the money again as he's desperate never to go to work again🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
And why does he keep calling her bubs. Isnt that SS and Hinches thing..why is he trying to make "bubs" happen. My husband would get a swift punch in the mouth if he called me bubs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

I’m weak 🤣🤣 trotters hanging out 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And why does he keep calling her bubs. Isnt that SS and Hinches thing..why is he trying to make "bubs" happen. My husband would get a swift punch in the mouth if he called me bubs
Hes probably thinking, well it works for SS and gets her smiling, I will give it a go Oi oi🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
thread suggestion (probs only makes sense to older members)
Robbing Hinch, small knob Inch, ruining Chewton Glen

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I suppose at this cost, you could request caviar-flavoured mugshots!
Often used to host cocktail receptions and these two 🤡 turn up to sip mug shots and drink ribena. SOME PEOPLE DONT DESERVE THE NICE THINGS!!! They may as well of gone to pontins camber sands and mixed with their sort of people

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bloody love Benidorm hence the name 😆 they would fit right in at the solana inch could be a stand in for les/Lesley 😂
hinch would be tonya and mad Ma freda would be madge! No one even dare mention mick, none of them deserve to be mentioned in the saka sentence as Steve pemberton!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have an Audi, why does everyone hate them
no I like audis generally! I was saying I was surprised to see an audi with that ugly interior as they usually are lovely looking cars, only these two could find an ugly audi, they have a talent for finding the ugliest of everything!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.