Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh yes I totally agree that they aren’t helping themselves! I just think he’s taking advantage of her vulnerability.

(cannot believe I’m defending her, please don’t kick me out!!)
It really looks like she was enjoying the hotel room and having a look around and every time she looked up Vestie was there with his mobile out recording her asking her what things were and if she liked them like she was a toddler 🤣
You can see in the video of her shutting the door to the loo I think it is, she was speaking to him naturally then caught the camera on her and took a deep breath, just weird of him.

I think she or he does stalk on her. How bad is this photoshopped photo of the little ones. I remember reading on here about why did he take individual photos of them in their kit but not with Ron holding len like the big bro he is

why would you do the hassle of photoshop, just put your kids together for real for a photo
How do you know it’s photoshopped? I can never spot tgem

Reactions: 6
I’m not on Hinch’s side or anything but fml it sounds like he’s arranged this trip away, all of the chavvy snacks and the hotel doing all the romantic flowers etc and she could barely smile at him,let alone be grateful.

it’s his anniversary as well but he just spends his entire life being like Dobby the house elf and nothing is ever good enough. What has Grinch done for him on their anniversary? I bet nothing cos there’s only one Princess in that house.

also the earlier stuff at the house, again no Ronnie - I reckon ma has adopted him, she always wanted a boy didn’t she?
She's not smiling because she's paying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It really looks like she was enjoying the hotel room and having a look around and every time she looked up Vestie was there with his mobile out recording her asking her what things were and if she liked them like she was a toddler 🤣
You can see in the video of her shutting the door to the loo I think it is, she was speaking to him naturally then caught the camera on her and took a deep breath, just weird of him.

How do you know it’s photoshopped? I can never spot tgem
I have no sympathy for her or them. If she felt awkward or didn’t like being filmed, think how Ronnie feels, naked in the bath, having clothes thrown at him, day in day out, for the last 2 years😩😳

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I need to catch up on this thread, so apologies if this has already been mentioned.
How can she not know what a bidet is, surely when she gave birth and had her own little bathroom( that she filled with her stuff) had a bidet in. I know the bidet was like my best friend after I had my daughter due to "grazing" from the delivery.
Like duck she doesn't know what it was. X

Reactions: 8
Yeah she looks fed up of being filmed but my sympathy is limited when I remember she quite happily pimps her kids out for validation/money so nah, hope she does feel very uncomfortable

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She says she lavvvsss ittt but I don’t reckon she does. It’s not very ‘insta worthy’ of her normal grey tone. Too much colour for her little peepers to manage. I know they ‘don’t drink’.. unless it’s when they’re jetting off to the Maldives.. but he could’ve at least got her some alcohol free fizz or something.. bleeping ribena. Get out of here.
Let’s hope it was alcohol free because she was pregnant with Ronnie at the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
So for a day shopping with SS she was prancing around, dressed up happy and giggly. A night away with 'the love of her life' and she has made little to no effort and can barely look at him. I do wonder if some of this is to keep the 'poor little Soph' narrative up for the sheep, although if she does find Inch absolutely repulsive I can't say I blame her! The oi oi when she mentioned the hot tub just killed me off 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So the whole plan is to build his platform by exploiting his wife’s followers. He really has no balls of his own.

Reactions: 16
Nothing like making an effort for your anniversary break is there! They’ll be the chavs that everyone else in the place tries to avoid

Reactions: 7
She looks bleeping deranged. Turning up to a posh hotel in a tracksuit, clearly not wanting to turn Jamie on..can't blame her for that. Walking around the room like a child whilst jim points out what things are and waving to a dead animal and saying hello because he told her to. Is she actually regressing due to MH issues or is this part of the story? It's concerning how childlike she is if it's not put on. She clearly doesn't like being unfiltered on camera either

Reactions: 21
Exactly! I’d get tit faced and probably end up getting carried to bed
Me and Mr Maracas stayed somewhere like this in the Lake District for a wedding anniversary. We got tit faced and watched tipping point in the bath, spent all night in the hot tub drinking tequila and woke up the next day and there were crisps everywhere, last thing we remember was Eastenders being on, that’s how early it was 🤣 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I really can't get my head round this tit show at all; it is so obvious she is uncomfortable being filmed and for a nano second I felt sorry for her but she submits her poor children to this level of invasion of privacy for engagement constantly so tough tit. Her bleeping prick of a husband needs a good kicking though, he has become more annoying than her and he actually makes my skin crawl. I genuinely believe that he is the driving force behind all of this, I think he is a bullying, controlling bastard quite happily living off his wife's money and now he thinks he is funny?! I have news for you jimbobnojobtinyknob, you are about as funny as a poke in the eye with a pointy stick so duck off now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Me and Mr Maracas stayed somewhere like this in the Lake District for a wedding anniversary. We got tit faced and watched tipping point in the bath, spent all night in the hot tub drinking tequila and woke up the next day and there were crisps everywhere, last thing we remember was Eastenders being on, that’s how early it was 🤣 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
this is my kinda Anniversary celebration! We are off for a few nights next yesr to relive our youth in Ibiza without our kids! I plan on being absolutely smashed most nights with a bag of lays and fanta limon by the pool side torecover in the day. No mug shots or Ribena, we actually enjoy each other’s company and like each other and have personalities ☠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
this is my kinda Anniversary celebration! We are off for a few nights next yesr to relive our youth in Ibiza without our kids! I plan on being absolutely smashed most nights with a bag of lays and fanta limon by the pool side torecover in the day. No mug shots or Ribena, we actually enjoy each other’s company and like each other and have personalities ☠
THIS ❤❤❤❤ Enjoy!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She needs to be an adult for a bit and tell him straight and tell him how it is. They've only brought this tit on themselves, not the MH/ED, but with how far it's getting and shes not getting the help or support she needs. Clearly he isn't supporting at all. This is all for the gram. Not for them or their anniversary. This is just showing off. Why not keep this part private.
100%... if this was really their first night away from the kids in ages surely you'd want to just put your phone away and enjoy spending time with each other?

Their wedding anniversary is now just content and that's really sad. Life doesn't last forever, they should be making the most of these moments by being in the moment!

Reactions: 22
I’ve watched the last bit of his video a few times now- the sarcastic sounding “love you darling” and her ooo ooo ooo I think there’s something not right there at all u know. I think he’s done something fucked up & she hates him

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.