Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many things wrong with this trip away…
Why are they dressed like chavs?
Why are they eating mug shots and not getting dressed up and going out for dinner?
If she’s breast feeding how can she leave the baby (I breast feed all three of mine till at least 8 months and couldn’t let them out my sight until then)
When he said love you why did she make that arsey sarcastic noise? Surely when you love someone it just comes naturally to say love you too!!
Something very odd
What a weird couple they are

Reactions: 29
I know that hotel well….cannot believe she has turned up wearing a VS tracksuit!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she sedated in some sort of way ? Just re watched the stories and she's so vacant, no emotion , no genuine happiness orrrrr is she regretting ever using his name because now she can't escape him

• Haha
She looks like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards, a nice luxury hotel and couldn't even dress smart or even brushed her hair.
Its like she had to be persuaded to go🤔

Is she sedated in some sort of way ? Just re watched the stories and she's so vacant, no emotion , no genuine happiness orrrrr is she regretting ever using his name because now she can't escape him
Shes like an adult version of Ronnie sometimes, I've always wondered if she's on the spectrum 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually see some of the old Soph in that screenshot. And that's not a bad thing as she was quite attractive back when she had more weight on her and no fillers, botox etc.
It's sad that she feels the need to manipulate pictures of herself when she posts them. Yet Inch shows the real Sophie, which is much better in my opinion.

PhotoGrid_Plus_1629228087488.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Apparently her skin used to be really bad when she was doing her hairdressers course🤔
it looks ok now in the unfiltered photos, though it’s always hard to tell when someone has that much fake tan and makeup on, there’s some people on tiktok that have quite severe acne and you’d never know after all the make up. Maybe she covers something 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I actually see some of the old Soph in that screenshot. And that's not a bad thing as she was quite attractive back when she had more weight on her and no fillers, botox etc.
It's sad that she feels the need to manipulate pictures of herself when she posts them. Yet Inch shows the real Sophie, which is much better in my opinion.

View attachment 717303
crazy she was allowed weight loss surgery, she doesn’t even have a double chin ffs! 😆 You’d think she was 30 stone the way she spins it.

Reactions: 9
Going to be going against the grain with this and my criticisms / opinions of the Mrs Hinch brand remain unchanged (and Jamie is still a cockwomble) but it’s quite sweet to see who she really is on Inch’s videos - she’s clearly really awkward and clumsy, she’s just happy to be pottering about that hotel suite.

I actually find her klutzy natural self far more likeable than the staged guyyssshhhh turmericposting she subjects us to the rest of the time! And she looks healthy.

stay on maternity leave and focus on your boys Soph, you’re clearly happier not flogging Zoflora and Ronnie and Lonnie need you.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In case it’s not been said already that’s Chewton Glen hotel. Very nice.

Reactions: 1
Wish there was a voice altering feature on Instagram - def need that on geezer Jamie’s gob! It’s torcherous listening to him!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Going to be going against the grain with this and my criticisms / opinions of the Mrs Hinch brand remain unchanged (and Jamie is still a cockwomble) but it’s quite sweet to see who she really is on Inch’s videos - she’s clearly really awkward and clumsy, she’s just happy to be pottering about that hotel suite.

I actually find her klutzy natural self far more likeable than the staged guyyssshhhh turmericposting she subjects us to the rest of the time! And she looks healthy.

stay on maternity leave and focus on your boys Soph, you’re clearly happier not flogging Zoflora and Ronnie and Lonnie need you.
I take it you've not seen the videos of Buisness Sophie before she became Mrs Hinch then?

Clumsy and awkward she is not.

• Heart
  • Wow
I take it you've not seen the videos of Buisness Sophie before she became Mrs Hinch then?

Clumsy and awkward she is not.
it’s an act, I’m sure of it. I don’t doubt she’s bright and conniving but I think she is extremely socially and physically awkward, and not even she knows who she really is deep down. I think Jamie’s influence is huge, and I hope it isn’t as controlling as it could potentially be.

As I’ve said before, I’ve thought for a long time Soph ticks all the undiagnosed adult woman with ASD boxes. Masking an “acting professional” is pretty much part of that. It cannot be upheld forever. I know other people are starting to pick up on this too now, especially other people with lived experience.

of course I could well be wrong, and I am fine with people disagreeing with me. but those are my personal thoughts based off my experiences living with and loving adult autistics.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There's something endearing about them though, they didn't pretend to be first class folk unlike that pair!
More like Wayne and Waynetta Slob in those trackers clutching their mugshots. Cringeworthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oioi nusty trolls, nearly time for a new thread. I’m waiting here with my crunky snacks for bunnys fab recaps I can’t wait to read about Ribena and mugshots in a 1k a night hotel 🙌🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.