Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 716761
showing off the bloody VS tracksuit to prove it’s not last year’s photos!
Maybe it’s just me but if my husband was nice enough to take me away for an anniversary I would make a bit more effort to look better, she looks a mess, baggy tracksuit and messy plait, she’s never looks groomed and I’m not saying she needs to look great every day but for a special occasion I thought she would try a bit harder

Reactions: 25
Serious question - do you think he has put a P.I.P claim in for looking after her ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
it’s an act, I’m sure of it. I don’t doubt she’s bright and conniving but I think she is extremely socially and physically awkward, and not even she knows who she really is deep down. I think Jamie’s influence is huge, and I hope it isn’t as controlling as it could potentially be.

As I’ve said before, I’ve thought for a long time Soph ticks all the undiagnosed adult woman with ASD boxes. Masking an “acting professional” is pretty much part of that. It cannot be upheld forever. I know other people are starting to pick up on this too now, especially other people with lived experience.

of course I could well be wrong, and I am fine with people disagreeing with me. but those are my personal thoughts based off my experiences living with and loving adult autistics.
I agree I think Ronnie takes after her and she's on the spectrum

Reactions: 10
I’ve watched the last bit of his video a few times now- the sarcastic sounding “love you darling” and her ooo ooo ooo I think there’s something not right there at all u know. I think he’s done something fucked up & she hates him
Defo caught him shagging ma

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Maybe it’s just me but if my husband was nice enough to take me away for an anniversary I would make a bit more effort to look better, she looks a mess, baggy tracksuit and messy plait, she’s never looks groomed and I’m not saying she needs to look great every day but for a special occasion I thought she would try a bit harder
She looked better and made more effort for the shopping trip with SS🤔

Reactions: 21
it’s an act, I’m sure of it. I don’t doubt she’s bright and conniving but I think she is extremely socially and physically awkward, and not even she knows who she really is deep down. I think Jamie’s influence is huge, and I hope it isn’t as controlling as it could potentially be.

As I’ve said before, I’ve thought for a long time Soph ticks all the undiagnosed adult woman with ASD boxes. Masking an “acting professional” is pretty much part of that. It cannot be upheld forever. I know other people are starting to pick up on this too now, especially other people with lived experience.

of course I could well be wrong, and I am fine with people disagreeing with me. but those are my personal thoughts based off my experiences living with and loving adult autistics.
In my experience (no hate here just my experience working in this field) I know a lot of people I work with prefer to not be called autistics. In a sentence like that I’d say “a person with autism” if you do know their preferred pronouns then obviously you could say she/he/they have autism. Autistics can be offensive to some people with autism

Reactions: 19

I actually agree with you but please don't call people who have austim "autistics" I'm sure you didn't mean it but that's offensive x

Reactions: 19
I have autism and I think she does too. Her movements especially.

Reactions: 12
This is correct unfortunately 😔
Yeah she’s also hiding from the camera as she probably hasn’t lost all her baby weight yet and that’s why you never see her whole body in his videos, no shame in her having some baby weight but I’ve a feeling after seeing today that this is what the problem would appear to be plus it’s possibly why she’s off her stories for so long and all the baggy clothes

Reactions: 9
I bet they’ve just gone down to dinner and he’s wearing his vest and shorts, she’s in an off the shoulder pj set and they’ve just ordered spaghetti hoop pie with melted cheese string topping followed by a cauliflower cake.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
They actually act act as if there teenagers or only just met!
You would never guess that they been married for 3 years or been together previously! They are just so bloody awkward towards each other, Inch has only got one thing on his mind which makes it obvious that she hasn’t been (a good) wife since Lonnie came along! You can hear the frustration in his voice 🙄
I just want to throw them both in the bleeping bin! The pair of twats.
I’m surprised she hasn’t let everyone know that they have a house sitter like they did last time even tho we all know that the kids definitely have not gone to ma’s house because ma is at theirs with the kids where she always is.
And this hotel they’ve gone to if it’s a 2 night min why have they said there only there for one night
Guyzzzzzz we love this hotel so much Jamie has decided to surprise me with another night stay I’m so special I’m going to polish my tiara. All the best!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her ‘What’s that one?’
Him ‘bidet, wash your bum bum innit’

Holy tit I hope this posh hotel are ready.

View attachment 716810
Why does she act like a child or somebody who’s been locked away for her whole life, she knew full well what it was but has to make out she’s such an innocent naive little girl, grow up and stop with the dumb act

Reactions: 12
Whilst theyre in the dining room the staff are frantically trying to get three alpacas wearing pink ribbons up the stairs for Jamie’s big surprise!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.