Mrs Hinch #416 Now now Tattlers don't be mean, if maternity Soph is dropped by Gleam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought maybe she had PND and having a eating disorder has been clear since being pregnant with Ronnie... But she can't be struggling that much being all down. And depressed, riddled with anxiety when she pisses off and struts down aisles like she's 14 on her first shopping trip with her mate when she met up with Stacey , buying fuk knows what in VS, getting her hair done, fillers, botox.
I think she simply can't stand her new life cos she can't believe being a mum is forever, it's not what she thought, and they parenthood isn't just for 5 stories a day on Instagram and the way they are acting together their marriage isn't happy at all, she wants out but she doesn't know how cos it'll ruin her little Instagram perfect life.
This!!x

Iā€™ve watched the last bit of his video a few times now- the sarcastic sounding ā€œlove you darlingā€ and her ooo ooo ooo I think thereā€™s something not right there at all u know. I think heā€™s done something fucked up & she hates him
Sheā€™s probably still in a mood with him about him dream cheating šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™ve watched the last bit of his video a few times now- the sarcastic sounding ā€œlove you darlingā€ and her ooo ooo ooo I think thereā€™s something not right there at all u know. I think heā€™s done something fucked up & she hates him
Yeah she didnā€™t want any of it, she wants to go home you can tell.

Reactions: 8
If that suite is 2 nights then itā€™s pretty clear Lennie isnā€™t breastfed. Even one night is a push at 8-10 weeks!!

do they not own any nice smart casual clothing? Not even a nice pair of jeans? They dress like absolute chavs
Unless sous chef was right and he is now 6-7 months old šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Cos she only likes the camera when she can change her beady eyes sharp nose real life look. She's lived a lie for so long hiding behind filters she appears to have real problems.
He's so frustrated & psyched up thinking of his "reward" he can hardly contain himself can he. He just can't wait to grab her jugs and give her the night of her life šŸ˜‚ in reality she probably says is it in yet Jamie....poor little Inch šŸ™ƒ will be done and dusted in seconds...šŸ¤®
Is that really her with no filters ?

Reactions: 3
Very weird, to not say Love you back after all he's arranged is offšŸ¤”šŸ¤”

This!!x

Sheā€™s probably still in a mood with him about him dream cheating šŸ¤£
Or she really wanted to stay in the tree house, not the granny suitešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
If he had a job he could of got her a fancy leather handbag for their leather anniversary but no it will be him in arse less leather chaps shouting avvvvvvv itttttttt

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Who the duck turns up to a swanky retreat with a mug shot & Ribena??
And she looks like sheā€™s just rolled off the sofa šŸ˜
Iā€™d be dressing up for my man, cracking open the champs and spending time splashing in the jacuzzi - wedding anniversary jeez Iā€™d hate to see what the years to come will be if this is how boring it is early on.
She just doesnā€™t want to be there. Sad really

Reactions: 16
They actually act act as if there teenagers or only just met!
You would never guess that they been married for 3 years or been together previously! They are just so bloody awkward towards each other, Inch has only got one thing on his mind which makes it obvious that she hasnā€™t been (a good) wife since Lonnie came along! You can hear the frustration in his voice šŸ™„
I just want to throw them both in the bleeping bin! The pair of twats.
Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t let everyone know that they have a house sitter like they did last time even tho we all know that the kids definitely have not gone to maā€™s house because ma is at theirs with the kids where she always is.
And this hotel theyā€™ve gone to if itā€™s a 2 night min why have they said there only there for one night
Cause poor anxiety ridden soph it wouldnā€™t sit right if she went away for two days as apparently sheā€™s struggling just even leaving the boys aka Henry xx

Reactions: 2
Oh god she's going to get big ideas, once Henry breathes his last she'll be getting him taxidermied lying on his back with the winky on display, but like this poor creature šŸ˜‚. I love a bit of crap taxidermy.
I can picture it now. His Lardship mounted on the wall.

taxidermy.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They actually act act as if there teenagers or only just met!
You would never guess that they been married for 3 years or been together previously! They are just so bloody awkward towards each other, Inch has only got one thing on his mind which makes it obvious that she hasnā€™t been (a good) wife since Lonnie came along! You can hear the frustration in his voice šŸ™„
I just want to throw them both in the bleeping bin! The pair of twats.
Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t let everyone know that they have a house sitter like they did last time even tho we all know that the kids definitely have not gone to maā€™s house because ma is at theirs with the kids where she always is.
And this hotel theyā€™ve gone to if itā€™s a 2 night min why have they said there only there for one night
Agree with everything except I don't agree that not having sex with your partner after giving birth or for any other reason married or not makes you a Bad partneršŸ˜³

Reactions: 25
oh yes I totally agree that they arenā€™t helping themselves! I just think heā€™s taking advantage of her vulnerability.

(cannot believe Iā€™m defending her, please donā€™t kick me out!!)
There's nothing vulnerable about her at all, it's all a character!
Mrs Hinch, and now Inch are both characters in this game.
Let's act thick, vulnerable and naive because then people will like us more and relate better, that bringing more engagement.
Don't fall for it!
This is the woman who can sit in a board meeting with Dunhelm after blagging anxiety and MH issues and converse with them like she's done it all her life and be more confident than a lot of normal people.

They're sales people, they adapt their personnas to get sales and money by lying!
When she doesn't realise she's being recorded she sounds and acts completely different - we've seen and heard her snap and Inch and R.
Once she knows and isn't in control of the narrative or how she looks and sounds she changes back to pathetic.

Controversial maybe, but I'm not even convinced she has an ED.
Without a filter she looks healthy, in selfies posted by crazed fans she again always looks healthy.
I would bet 50 quid now that's she eats perfectly well and she's just a faddy eater.
Shes vain and lazy which perfectly explains all the surgeries - meanwhile anyone who has suffered will be reminded of their struggle and relate to what they see, but thats where she has you feeling sorry for her. It's very clever ill give her that.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
10 weeks old and exclusively breastfed, yet she can leave him for two nights to go and suck her crisp fingers and teach Janine how to Hinch his bumbum. Yeah, Sophie. We believe you. I'll call that bingo about performative breastfeeding now :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
3 years married , VS Trackie & Grichy still isnā€™t happy

Edited to say this is my suggestion for thread title šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
ā€˜Did you know this is real?ā€™

How has she never ever seen taxidermy before?

View attachment 716840
Imagine when old fatdog slim eventually snuffs it, she'll have him stuffed and put in pride of place on top of the useless fireplace. Either that or still on "his" bed in a laid-on-his-back-position-with-his-lipstick-on-show, stroking his paws every night. She totally would ya know.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There's nothing vulnerable about her at all, it's all a character!
Mrs Hinch, and now Inch are both characters in this game.
Let's act thick, vulnerable and naive because then people will like us more and relate better, that bringing more engagement.
Don't fall for it!
This is the woman who can sit in a board meeting with Dunhelm after blagging anxiety and MH issues and converse with them like she's done it all her life and be more confident than a lot of normal people.

They're sales people, they adapt their personnas to get sales and money by lying!
When she doesn't realise she's being recorded she sounds and acts completely different - we've seen and heard her snap and Inch and R.
Once she knows and isn't in control of the narrative or how she looks and sounds she changes back to pathetic.

Controversial maybe, but I'm not even convinced she has an ED.
Without a filter she looks healthy, in selfies posted by crazed fans she again always looks healthy.
I would bet 50 quid now that's she eats perfectly well and she's just a faddy eater.
Shes vain and lazy which perfectly explains all the surgeries - meanwhile anyone who has suffered will be reminded of their struggle and relate to what they see, but thats where she has you feeling sorry for her. It's very clever ill give her that.
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ agree with every point. That Dunelm video needs to be on wiki if it isn't

3 years married , VS Trackie & Grichy still isnā€™t happy
Thread title

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who the duck rocks up to a 1k a night hotel in a chavvy Victoriaā€™s Secreta tracksuit? Is that the monstrosity she bought when she was shopping with her BFF the other week?
Ribena and Mugshots? She really is an absolute wet wipe. Should have taken her to the Premier Inn- she would have wet her pants at the shampoo dispenser on the wall if she was amazed by a flipping bidet.
You wud think they wud dress up and go down to dinner, WhAts the point of going sumwhere lovely and staying in your room. #Crazy

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.