Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed on Inch's grid post, there's a woman who has 'liked' lots of the comments from the shoppers. How bleeping desperate can you get. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
All those comments saying she's smashing it!? What exactly is she doing? She's a lazy mare, happy to fester morning til night on the sofa, ignoring her second born in favour of the third!

Reactions: 38
Serious fans but they still get their name wrong hahaha!!!

Screenshot_20210802_131329.jpg

Nah mate, don't think so. She'd be bored with them after 30 seconds. We are not alpaca people guyssssss.

Screenshot_20210802_131413.jpg

Doting mum? Oooo I just peed my pants at that hun.

Screenshot_20210802_131800.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I dont know if this has already been mentioned but yesterday in maldonia was a massive festival for toddlers, everyone in the local area went with their children, it was a great day out! Perfect for children Ronnie's age and it was literally on their doorstep! Lots of colours and children playing and having hay bale fights. Even if Inch took him on his own, Ronnie wouldve had the best day and they could probably have walked there from their house!!

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Reactions: 4
Reactions: 6
I wonder if he shows no real interest in any toys from TV, my 2 year old is my 2nd child, but she is a world away from R, he is like a 6 month old baby compared to her, only difference is he's walking bless him, its sad to see, I hope they are seeking help from professionals, my little one has all the paw patrol figures, and peppa and cocomelon, it's sad R either isn't allowed any of them, or I'd say more likely doesn't even know or take any interest in these shows. In the night garden seems to be the only one he likes, that we've been shown, and it's telling, that show is very babyish, no real language in it, and it kinda puts the child into a bit of a trance, which is what makes soph happy I'm sure. Him just sitting there in a trance......
Cocomelon is sooooo much better to sing along to and learn little nursery ryhmes.
Im so shocked that almost 18 months after I started following her, R has developed very little. Makes me so sad for him. If he doesn't have a condition, then they should be ashamed of themselves.
To be fair children with language difficulties often prefer TV programmes without to many spoken words. It is exhausting for them to try and process the language, and prefer more visual based programmes to relax to.

Reactions: 5
Oscar Wilde “There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.”

Reactions: 21
Erm is it only my 2 year old who watches TV while I tidy up / clean the kitchen / make dinner?

Where are all R’s paw patrol / bing / Bluey toys??
bleeping love bluey

Jesus our living room was like a toy shop every morning when my kid was that age…actually who am I kidding, it still is 😂😂 just looks like no kids live there 😑
We have a playroom and the lounge still looks like Chernobyl

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rosie Ramsey just did a feature on filters. I found it extraordinary because I’m not familiar with them but can see exactly why Sopha looks like she does. And keeps changing faces! Unbelievable! The sooner Instagram does away with these the better!!!

Reactions: 21
Oh I see the comments have been turned off on today's post🧐

Edit I stand corrected, my insta must have glitched.

Reactions: 1
I'm no SS fan but seeing her and Rex out for dinner was really lovely! He looked like he was having the time of his life, playing with his cutlery and enjoying his pudding. Ronnie and very possibly Lennie will never experience anything like this because she can't cope with it. Those children are never going to experience normal life! For one thing, they now think they're far too famous to be seen in public, and for another, she was horrified when Ronnie cried on the train home from Paris and when he was shouting in the one restaurant they took him to. She said he had had a melt down I think, or he was naughty, when the reality was he was bored! She took no toys or anything to entertain him and instead expected him to sit stock still and behave like the Instagram perfect child she wants. On that occasion Jimmynojob actually defended Ronnie and said Ronnie was just a baby but I bet they've never eaten out together as a family since then!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm no SS fan but seeing her and Rex out for dinner was really lovely! He looked like he was having the time of his life, playing with his cutlery and enjoying his pudding. Ronnie and very possibly Lennie will never experience anything like this because she can't cope with it. Those children are never going to experience normal life! For one thing, they now think they're far too famous to be seen in public, and for another, she was horrified when Ronnie cried on the train home from Paris and when he was shouting in the one restaurant they took him to. She said he had had a melt down I think, or he was naughty, when the reality was he was bored! She took no toys or anything to entertain him and instead expected him to sit stock still and behave like the Instagram perfect child she wants. On that occasion Jimmynojob actually defended Ronnie and said Ronnie was just a baby but I bet they've never eaten out together as a family since then!
Totally agree. No excuse for her not to do this because SS is way more famous and recognisable than Hinch. She’d probably be more worried that no one would recognise her even though she’s half of a celebrity couple 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.