Mrs Hinch #398 Precious moments on the ‘gram, put your phone down and be with your fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I gave birth it was a tit show & I felt like I’d been hit by a bus. When I had my 2nd I’d just found out my 1st was autistic. There were a lot of feelings, tears & desperation. The one thing that affected me the most was the smug floaty perfect mums that make you feel judged & a failure. She has a large platform & therefore whether she likes it or not she’s responsible for what she puts out. Her version of life after birth is so dangerous & damaging.
She does portray a fairytale life, although I’ve been fortunate enough to have to straightforward and quick births, it was still disgusting and awful. I gave birth to me second at home, I wee’d and poo’d all over the floor and I just feel like no one speaks about the raw stuff like that which immediately makes it unrelatable

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not sure if anyone else has seen this but I am just going to leave this here 👀
I really hope none of her followers copy her after seeing this being posted by a baby loss charity.
Screenshot_20210528_135305.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 172
I don't get why she thinks looking at herself through her phone in the mirror is cute/endearing?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
I don't think she buys any of his clothes, they will all be gifted in his age size even if he is growing at a different rate.
Totally agree but she or Hinch on realising they’re too tight need to donate them etc not squeeze poor Rennie in with a shoe horn😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wish she would stop doing these eye bleeping videos of herself with Lenor. And her horrible pointy nails stroking him gives me the ick! 🤢
How is she caring for a tiny baby with fragile skin with those scrabbly claws glued on to her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
I don't get why she thinks looking at herself through her phone in the mirror is cute/endearing?
Why couldn’t she just take a quick photo if she really wanted to share it, we didn’t need a video

Reactions: 29
She literally can’t stop staring at herself... she needs to get off Instagram and enjoy her beautiful children 🙄

Reactions: 27
Nusty trolls she’s been reading tattle, she didn’t raise her eyebrows, not once!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why isn't that safe sleeping? He's on his back?
All the extra unnecessary stuff in the crib is dangerous, there should be nothing in the crib but the baby, preferably in a gro-bag so he can’t suffocate. No toys, frilly bedding or muslins should be in there, look at Lullaby Trust for more info

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.