Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blaming a mother for their child's possible diagnosis is just wicked. There are so many things so snark on about Hinch, but think of how a fellow Tattler would feel reading those words.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Blaming a mother for their child's possible diagnosis is just wicked. There are so many things so snark on about Hinch, but think of how a fellow Tattler would feel reading those words.
I agree. That's wrong to blame the mother's diet on her child's development.
For me personally, I had Gestational Diabetes and also my diet wasn't great during both pregnancies. My children are healthy. If someone blamed me for how my child is because of my diet, I would be very upset.

Reactions: 13
I hardly ever look on inches page because he makes my skin crawl but that song played over Lonnie, he’s their silver lining?!?! Because the first one was such a disappointment?!?!
Could you be openly “trolling” your FIRST born much more?! Christ, so Lonnie is her “favourite thing” and their silver lining? And the look of distain on her face having to interact with poor Ron breaks my heart, she can’t even fake love him for the gram?!?! That’s her job and she can’t do it for him?!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Unless my Instagram is playing up, she's not commented on SS post for the second time. Considering she comments on every single one usually. It's not even that she's not online as she's following and unfollowing pages.
I'd been thinking the same thing but didn't want to say anything.
Shame on them both if that does turn out to be true. Hope the money is worth it😒😒😒😒

Reactions: 2
this. So much this. I would hate to think that my parents thought they caused my ADHD. It just happens 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
The literal only piece of colour in that photo is L's clothes. Jeeze they really live in a grey haze 😴
I like neutral tones in my house because I find them calming but I like to add pops of colour too to each room in some way. All that grey, I’d feel like I’d gone colour blind, I know it’s personal preference and it would be awful if we were all the same but surely it messes with their heads

Reactions: 3
Piss off Jamie you nobhead
Sophie put the kid down. I don't think we've seen a single photo of her not holding him.. I loved holding my newborns, god who doesn't but when they were asleep they were put down to sleep in peace so they learned not to be held 247.. Is she scared Henry will mistake him for a piece of chicken and run off with him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Piss off Jamie you nobhead
Sophie put the kid down. I don't think we've seen a single photo of her not holding him.. I loved holding my newborns, god who doesn't but when they were asleep they were put down to sleep in peace so they learned not to be held 247.. Is she scared Henry will mistake him for a piece of chicken and run off with him
I don't think there's any danger of Fatty Fret a lot running anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
545C8B51-7587-4BD6-9EB4-97D1755D4C1A.jpeg

I was scrolling down her page and it was like being colourblind. It genuinely looks like she’s used a black and white filter on it lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Been busy all day so just getting the time now to reflect on the latest offerings.
1) Her face looks weirdly familiar in that sofa photo. She doesn’t look like her YET AGAIN but she looks like someone. I don’t do influencers really but I’m assuming she’s trying really hard to look like a love islander or one of those lot. The forced centre parting. The glasses. Even the gormless facial expression that isn’t her usual look.

2) the book - I’ve been staring at that book trying to work out what it even is because it looks like it has a lot of text on the page. Possibly flaps but the images on the page don’t look bright and colourful they looks just well a bit boring. It made me ponder whether it’s even a children’s book or something of hers and the only reason she is pawing at it is because she’s worried he will rip it. It’s not at the right angle for her to be reading it to him. I’m wondering if it’s swatches. That’s honestly what my first thought Was. A book of swatches.

3) the unaddressed hair cut. That wasn’t just a trim. He’s gone from long hair to proper big boy cut. That’s not worthy of mentioning but inch pretending to clean the sink is? Why won’t they address it?

4) the nails - as someone else said. They don’t look very grown out. They look quite pristine. Is she getting her nails topped up regularly but in the same style?

5) the body shielding - she’s using the blanket to hide her feet. The dressing gown to mask her shape.Her legs up to hide her tummy. The children to cover her up. Someone else said this and I just think spot on. She really isn’t happy about her body right now.

6) lonnies age - is it me or did he look younger in today’s photo and the video of her rocking him? But Ronnie has a haircut so it must be recent. It’s all so bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Been busy all day so just getting the time now to reflect on the latest offerings.
1) Her face looks weirdly familiar in that sofa photo. She doesn’t look like her YET AGAIN but she looks like someone. I don’t do influencers really but I’m assuming she’s trying really hard to look like a love islander or one of those lot. The forced centre parting. The glasses. Even the gormless facial expression that isn’t her usual look.

2) the book - I’ve been staring at that book trying to work out what it even is because it looks like it has a lot of text on the page. Possibly flaps but the images on the page don’t look bright and colourful they looks just well a bit boring. It made me ponder whether it’s even a children’s book or something of hers and the only reason she is pawing at it is because she’s worried he will rip it. It’s not at the right angle for her to be reading it to him. I’m wondering if it’s swatches. That’s honestly what my first thought Was. A book of swatches.

3) the unaddressed hair cut. That wasn’t just a trim. He’s gone from long hair to proper big boy cut. That’s not worthy of mentioning but inch pretending to clean the sink is? Why won’t they address it?

4) the nails - as someone else said. They don’t look very grown out. They look quite pristine. Is she getting her nails topped up regularly but in the same style?

5) the body shielding - she’s using the blanket to hide her feet. The dressing gown to mask her shape.Her legs up to hide her tummy. The children to cover her up. Someone else said this and I just think spot on. She really isn’t happy about her body right now.

6) lonnies age - is it me or did he look younger in today’s photo and the video of her rocking him? But Ronnie has a haircut so it must be recent. It’s all so bizarre.
Imagine she bought a bunch of reborn dolls in the replica of Lonnie at different ages just to duck with tattle. Wouldn't even put it past her at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m wondering at what point she’s going to get up off the sofa.
Maternity leave doesn’t mean you don’t do anything at all.
She’s been sat on that sofa for three months. I get she might not want to be filming cleaning but she’s just festering away. She must be bored rigid or is she so thick she can’t get bored?

Reactions: 22
Could she look less disinterested lol
Its baffling isnt it - how do the sheep not see it?? 😳
The arse-licking comments about her "helping Ronnie read" ,being a doting mum etc... that pic does not scream that all all 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ it's just another set up fake AF pic for the gram - that prob took multiple attempts to perfect as we all know Ronnie isn't one for sitting with his mummaz...and that's the one they went with??!!! 🤣

Reactions: 16
this. So much this. I would hate to think that my parents thought they caused my ADHD. It just happens 🤷‍♀️
Same, I would hate for her to read it and out that doubt in her mind, as parents we spend so much time feeling guilty anyway, doesn’t need someone adding to it when it may not even be true.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.