Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Staceys parenting is more relaxed but Rex seems really spoilt as in she lets him get away with anything, i hate the way she lets him eat with his mouth wide open, I know he’s a toddler but she doesn’t seem to teach him any manners and he’s so rough when playing with the dogs, I also think letting him shout all over the restaurant just so she could get content for the gram was not great in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Noticed on Jamie’s story of her holding Lonnie that he’s put the album cover for the music conveniently over the stomach

Reactions: 10
Sopha still on the sofa. I wonder if she's approached Gogglebox yet? Then she could work from home and never move again.

Imagine her and Jamie's opinions on things. They probably think BBC Panorama is the view off the top of the television centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sopha still on the sofa. I wonder if she's approached Gogglebox yet? Then she could work from home and never move again.

Imagine her and Jamie's opinions on things. They probably think BBC Panorama is the view off the top of the television centre.
Must be some riveting conversations/debates in that house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I work within the field of childhood neurodiversity, conditions, special needs etc and say all of the time just because a child has a diagnosis of something (Autism, ADHD, ODD etc) it doesn't mean that they cannot learn to function within society and develop social behaviours, they just need more input tailored to how they can access it. If R does have ASD, it absolutely can not be an excuse for not having a range of toys, not speaking to him properly, not modelling appropriate social behaviour he needs all of that and more to support his development. They are absolutely clueless, which is ok as no-one expects them to be experts, but seek advice and act on it.
I think this too, at this stage she could be doing Makaton with him, using a picture exchange method of communication. He seems like a bright little thing and is at a good age to be doing lots more in terms of communicating with him. I started Makaton with my little one when he was a baby and it's been great for him. He learnt how to ask for milk, learnt the signs for please, milk etc. It really helped him. He now says the words and uses signs and he is so proud of himself! I think she is just totally overwhelmed with having a non verbal 2 year old and a new born. She can have all the help in the world hur I'm sure there are loads of us who remember being at that stage and realizing that having a 2year old that can't talk might be a sign of something else going on. It's a really stressful, worrying time and to be honest I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Reactions: 17
How long do you think she will stay away from insta? Surly even her 🐑 must be bored waiting for her to come back and surly she will become irrelevant if she’s not posting

Reactions: 8
I think Staceys parenting is more relaxed but Rex seems really spoilt as in she lets him get away with anything, i hate the way she lets him eat with his mouth wide open, I know he’s a toddler but she doesn’t seem to teach him any manners and he’s so rough when playing with the dogs, I also think letting him shout all over the restaurant just so she could get content for the gram was not great in my opinion
I do think that Stacey’s relaxed / permissive attitude (and having the older boys) is why Rex is really advanced for his age but I have to say I’m starting to agree. My two year old isn’t nearly as giggly and hyper (though very happy and just as talkative) and I’m quite grateful!

nonetheless I think a couple of weeks at pickle cottage getting muddy and being able to act like a kid would do Ron the world of good.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I do think that Stacey’s relaxed / permissive attitude (and having the older boys) is why Rex is really advanced for his age but I have to say I’m starting to agree. My two year old isn’t nearly as giggly and hyper (though very happy and just as talkative) and I’m quite grateful!

nonetheless I think a couple of weeks at pickle cottage getting muddy and being able to act like a kid would do Ron the world of good.
I honestly don't think the wee soul would know what to do with himself.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
SS isn’t a good parent - but in a completely different way to hinch.

SS thread and her wiki is eye opening to it.

Reactions: 18
Just thinking aloud here but if - and I mean a big IF Ron does get any kind of diagnosis, I just wonder about all the chemicals and products she was liberally spraying around everywhere when she was pregnant. I know some ppl definitely think there can be links to issues from things like that - it does make you wonder as she was so excessive with the sprays 🤔🤔🤔
Also, she didn't eat a healthy diet during the pregnancy with Ronnie. I think any normal mom would be racked with guilt. But it's Hinch we're talking about here.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.