Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 692275
As tit as this book is, it's hilarious. Imagine her thinking he looks like a big hard man😂😂😂😂 was this before she discovered Janine?
firstshe says he looks like Tom Hardy now a big hard man 😂😂😂 my six year old looks harder. He looks like a giant wet wipe, give over hinch! Love truly is blind, that or shehas a fetish for rodent men

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just thinking aloud here but if - and I mean a big IF Ron does get any kind of diagnosis, I just wonder about all the chemicals and products she was liberally spraying around everywhere when she was pregnant. I know some ppl definitely think there can be links to issues from things like that - it does make you wonder as she was so excessive with the sprays 🤔🤔🤔
I've wondered this too. The products that she uses excessively disrupt the endocrine system. If it has an effect on one's hormones it makes you wonder if it has any ill effects to an unborn baby.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I work within the field of childhood neurodiversity, conditions, special needs etc and say all of the time just because a child has a diagnosis of something (Autism, ADHD, ODD etc) it doesn't mean that they cannot learn to function within society and develop social behaviours, they just need more input tailored to how they can access it. If R does have ASD, it absolutely can not be an excuse for not having a range of toys, not speaking to him properly, not modelling appropriate social behaviour he needs all of that and more to support his development. They are absolutely clueless, which is ok as no-one expects them to be experts, but seek advice and act on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Dick heads, they can't even look after fish never mind alpaca's. On another planet these 2 idiots.

View attachment 692425
Please tell me this thicko doesn’t think she can read a book on alpacas and that’s enough to get one ☠ She can’t look after her own kids, I really hope it’s very difficult to get one, they need experienced people caring for them not some Essex Tart who thinks reading a book from Amazon is enough to take care of an animal. She couldn’t even care for bloody goldfish!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Seriously she could put the baby down!! He’s sleeping, out hun down and concentrate with Ron. Or out the baby over the other shoulder and have Ron on your lap and help him. Honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 18
God they're so bleeping boring. Honestly, paint drying is more interesting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Jesus our living room was like a toy shop every morning when my kid was that age…actually who am I kidding, it still is 😂😂 just looks like no kids live there 😑
Her house is big enough to make one room into a play room. We turned out dining room into a paly room for the kids and that's where all there toys and crafts go. It really isn't difficult to keep it clean and tidy either

Reactions: 19
She does know she can put Lonnie down right? Actually give her full attention to the second born?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her house is big enough to make one room into a play room. We turned out dining room into a paly room for the kids and that's where all there toys and crafts go. It really isn't difficult to keep it clean and tidy either
but where will the dog sleep, and what about the permanently set dining table?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just thinking aloud here but if - and I mean a big IF Ron does get any kind of diagnosis, I just wonder about all the chemicals and products she was liberally spraying around everywhere when she was pregnant. I know some ppl definitely think there can be links to issues from things like that - it does make you wonder as she was so excessive with the sprays 🤔🤔🤔
I'd been thinking the same thing but didn't want to say anything.

Reactions: 6
Please tell me this thicko doesn’t think she can read a book on alpacas and that’s enough to get one ☠ She can’t look after her own kids, I really hope it’s very difficult to get one, they need experienced people caring for them not some Essex Tart who thinks reading a book from Amazon is enough to take care of an animal. She couldn’t even care for bloody goldfish!
Or the dog, it’s loved but not cared for properly. Poor over weight mutt.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.