Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It happened ages ago, I can’t remember the exact details I’m hoping someone else on here will

Someone in their camp came on here and caused problems. I think the thread may even have been locked because of it

Their behaviour after it happened it was so obvious it was them
Not Truthbetold ??Things seemed to change after that 🤔

Reactions: 2
I've finally caught up after falling waaaay behind but @Bunnykins your recaps are gold and all you nusty lot provide glorious entertainment

Just my two pence worth from over the past few days.
Along with everyone else I stupidly thought that on that reel it would be Ron running over to get involved the way hinch's face lit up but alas, it was (sigh) hairyhefferhennerz 🙄
On the last thread the topic of why sopha would be posting videos and pics of ron looking so glum came up. I think she's bored of cleaning and looking for the next thing. 100% there's a house move on the way soon if not done and dusted already. She knows she doesn't have the knowledge to run a farm and as it's been said before, she won't do beauty because of all the filters she likes to use (long way to skin a cat, this). So, mummy account seems 'easy' in her eyes. Her adoring fans already love the dribble off those boys so I doubt she'd lose that many if she does rebrand. Tie into that Ronnie's (potential - as I'm no Dr) speech delay, she's getting her sheep used to the idea of things not being disney level perfect in her household ie struggling to adjust on both her and Ronnie's parts, the (again, potential) diagnosis and fight to get it - to name a couple.
I see the unfiltered pics posted by Inch and her attempts at seeming *even more* relatable as another step in that direction.
Then you have the undone done make up looks on top of that as well as the hinting that things aren't quite right.

I've rambled a bit there. I think a house move, return to insta, addressing Ronnie's issues and rebrand will all come one after the other. oooh I forgot the book. Sooo (btw if Ron turns out not to have any issues I'm going to feel so so so bad) here goes
Soph returns to insta after drip feeding this 'new her'. Then the house announcement 'gosh guyssss do you remember when I showed you the lock up?'. Then a montage of posts explaining how some of her fans might have noticed something not quite right (enter sickly sweet songs and adoring msgs from sheep). How she's made this move for Ron. Then the book about how she's coming to accept this new life and how difficult it has been (you gotta pay for the privilege though).
Finally the grand Christmas reveal of the house in full (it will have been shown in snippets till this point), the 3 alpacas santa left her and posh car jimbo got in some over the top not so humble humble brag about how she can't believe its happened to little old her.
All the fans will wet their nik niks over it and that there gives her some great content that might just rival SS. Not to mention a huge amount of time to fully rebrand and figure out how she can use the whole thing to her advantage and not get 'trolled' for it - she's the only one to ever have two kids don't ya know

Sorry that was a massive one.
As you were ATV X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
As much as I hate Inch, and I do hate him more than Hinch at the moment, I don’t believe she’s a victim of him. She’s in on it all too. She’s manipulative and a total head worker. I think they’re bad as each other and this “poor little Soph” act will have been thought up between them for another book deal or similar.
Absolutely 👌🏻

Reactions: 6
New sink isn't it? The floppy dick sink attachment she lovedddddd has gone to landfill then.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Last thread closed before I could quote, but whoever re posted the Lapland photo of that bleeping hat 🎩, I salute you!!!! 😂😂😂😂 makes me laugh, every.single.time 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember when she said she had plans for her old sink…….
Because she was so attached.

Didnt it just end up in the garage or did I miss the grand reveal?

Reactions: 13
Still forcing my way through this bloody book(getting my 99p worth), I'm sorry but if she's telling the truth about how riddled with anxiety she is/was as a child how on earth does she function as an adult nevermind be an 'influencer'. I just don't buy it in the slightest. Also what the hell is the deal with her and the Fiddler on the Roof? What a dysfunctional relationship they have.

Reactions: 18
Last thread closed before I could quote, but whoever re posted the Lapland photo of that bleeping hat 🎩, I salute you!!!! 😂😂😂😂 makes me laugh, every.single.time 😂😂😂😂😂
Not just the hat but the fact that these two kids were walking around while little baby Ronnie at 18 months was wrapped up in that parent facing pram like a newborn. He got nothing out of that day out bless him.

Great recap as always @Bunnykins xxx

Reactions: 15
New sink isn't it? The floppy dick sink attachment she lovedddddd has gone to landfill then.
It did look VERY shiny and not her usual scratched state ….

Willy attachment is still there. But what’s going on next to the sink? Is that sealant??

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine Dogs Trust or whoever partnering with her - she’s the epitome of neglectful owner!
Sad thing is… now this is going way back to the start late 2018/2019… She had a series of stories about Dogs Trust, even had a highlight dedicated to them. Because she lahhhves the handsnums. We got suspicious here. Later it came out (I believe by a tattler who contacted Dogs Trust) that it was allegedly a paid partnership/undeclared ad. People were furious here and removed their membership from the Trust. Hinch effect 😏 She had also said she would volunteer with them, which we never saw happen. Please tell me I’m not the only sad soul who remembers all this.

Edit to add: Way back in thread #5

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It’s the same sink and limp dick tap, but I think inch filtered it so heavily that you can’t see the scratches fine detail anymore

Reactions: 21
Ill never forget that time when they done some sort of trolling on tattle, I think someone had set up a fake account on here and us tattlers took the bait.
They then went back on her stories (both of them) extra hyper and whooping / jumping about as they had one on over on us.

I knew from then they were in it togther
Whaaaaat? Does anyone else remember this? Are there links to that specific thread?

Why has she deleted her reel????

Last edited:
Whaaaaat? Does anyone else remember this? Are there links to that specific thread?
I remember this but can’t think of key words to find the old thread. Someone on here said they had received a message from someone who knew Hinch and convinced this person to call her at a specific time at night. We all kind of watched with baited breath to see what it was all about. The person came here and said they called and got an earful of someone screaming at them and saying they are married to a police officer, will track their IP or some nonsense. Next thing you know, Hinch posts a story cackling gleefully. We knew it was a total setup. It was very bizarre and I am foggy on the details.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Found it 😂 warning: it’s long and boring and doesn’t make any sense. The thread closed early because it was a hot mess and I feel bad even reposting it.

Reactions: 10
Sad thing is… now this is going way back to the start late 2018/2019… She had a series of stories about Dogs Trust, even had a highlight dedicated to them. Because she lahhhves the handsnums. We got suspicious here. Later it came out (I believe by a tattler who contacted Dogs Trust) that it was allegedly a paid partnership/undeclared ad. People were furious here and removed their membership from the Trust. Hinch effect 😏 She had also said she would volunteer with them, which we never saw happen. Please tell me I’m not the only sad soul who remembers all this.

Edit to add: Way back in thread #5

I remember the dogs trust stories, but I wasn’t a tattler then so didn’t know she had ulterior motives around it. That’s when I thought hinch was good and pure lol
What I will say though is I used to volunteer at a dog shelter and it was smelly, dirty and back breaking work. Hinch would not have coped lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.