Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And on cue she’s now got a bump pic up on her story 🤣
Yeah that bump isn't a 3rd trimester bump. So was done a few months a go. I can't wait to see what shite Stacey comes up with when she births the baby before the year is out. Considering she said she was due end of the year.

Reactions: 10
You can see the clear line on his snoz from the surgery here... That was some op they did!!!!
That original Shnozz needed the saw on it.
Jimbobnojob makes me feel uneasy, I reckon he’s a right wanker and that’s why he has no mates.

Reactions: 5
I remember the dogs trust stories, but I wasn’t a tattler then so didn’t know she had ulterior motives around it. That’s when I thought hinch was good and pure lol
What I will say though is I used to volunteer at a dog shelter and it was smelly, dirty and back breaking work. Hinch would not have coped lol
Yes, and so loud! It is hard work 🐾💕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good god, I've just had a flick through the old trolling tattle thread.

For anyone who cba to read it, basically (as I gather), a ' tattler' got a DM after liking a wax melt page on Insta, telling them to ring this number. Upon phoning she heard screeches and was told the woman on the phones husband is a police officer and they're hunting her IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 🥴. Anywaaaay, the tattle crew sniffed her out as phoney.

The 'phoney tattlers' whole space after punctuation , makes me think it's definitely Grinch or Mad Ma ! Both have been seen to do it , and their ramblings usually don't make any sense either .

I need another coffee, my head hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Found it 😂 warning: it’s long and boring and doesn’t make any sense. The thread closed early because it was a hot mess and I feel bad even reposting it.

God that thread is so different to now! Still can’t work out what happened!!

Reactions: 7
Found it 😂 warning: it’s long and boring and doesn’t make any sense. The thread closed early because it was a hot mess and I feel bad even reposting it.

Worth it for a close up of Mrs H’s size 5s alone. Does FFF doctor the labelling on her shoes to make her feel better?
56C16C99-2B53-4A49-807E-FD9A3430AA88.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
That original Shnozz needed the saw on it.
Jimbobnojob makes me feel uneasy, I reckon he’s a right wanker and that’s why he has no mates.
he probably had mates before/when he met hinch. Then one night he turned down a pint “na son I don’t drink anymore” then the next lads night out “sorry can’t make it, decorating cookies with the missus innit” and they just gradually accepted that sopha kept his balls in a labelled wicker barskittt and they eventually stopped calling 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Excellent! Thanks for this! I knew someone else would remember, you remembered more details than me!

you’ve also reminded me of the time truth be told came on and said she used to regularly ring up people in her circle and accuse them of being on here & how she would react their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 😂 she was a loose cannon from back then the nutcase lol

• Haha
As much as I hate Inch, and I do hate him more than Hinch at the moment, I don’t believe she’s a victim of him. She’s in on it all too. She’s manipulative and a total head worker. I think they’re bad as each other and this “poor little Soph” act will have been thought up between them for another book deal or similar.
Yep totally agree 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Between them they've deffo cooked up this new way of staying in the limelight and relevant- she'll play the struggling new mum role , he'll play the "supportive" husband taking over the MrsHinchHome empire 😴😴😴 the sheep will no doubt worry about soph but be so grateful that inch is there shining the bloody sink 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Blimey they are huge trotters
Certainly not the size 5 she proclaims them to be 😂 I’m a similar height to her and wear a size 7, which is in proportion. I don’t know why she feels the need to lie about daft things

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Certainly not the size 5 she proclaims them to be 😂 I’m a similar height to her and wear a size 7, which is on proportion. I don’t know why she feels the need to lie about daft things
Im a size 5 and there’s no way she’s the same size as me! Isn’t she a giant to like 5’10

I remember this but can’t think of key words to find the old thread. Someone on here said they had received a message from someone who knew Hinch and convinced this person to call her at a specific time at night. We all kind of watched with baited breath to see what it was all about. The person came here and said they called and got an earful of someone screaming at them and saying they are married to a police officer, will track their IP or some nonsense. Next thing you know, Hinch posts a story cackling gleefully. We knew it was a total setup. It was very bizarre and I am foggy on the details.
Just catching up so sorry if this has already been said.

Wasnt the person that came on here a known troll?
Im not 100% certain but Im sure we discovered Hinch followed her or had some connection to her

Reactions: 5

That was all to much for a Sunday! My poor brain couldn't get a grasp of what on earth was going on!😂

Reactions: 8
I'm 5ft 2 and a size 6 feet. I dont know why she's embarrassed of her foot size. Like you're tall hun. Obviously your feet are going to be in proportion with the rest of you.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.