Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine Dogs Trust or whoever partnering with her - she’s the epitome of neglectful owner!

Follow me guyyyyzzzzz to see how to make your favourite child overweight and think he’s top of the pack.
She might a learn a thing or two. I dm'd her at the height of all the videos of Ronnie being right up in Henry's face suggesting she have a read of dogs trust's info on children and pets and could also link it for other parents with children and dogs. Deaf ears.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She might a learn a thing or two. I dm'd her at the height of all the videos of Ronnie being right up in Henry's face suggesting she have a read of dogs trust's info on children and pets and could also link it for other parents with children and dogs. Deaf ears.
It’s scary how so many people just do not remember that they are dogs!

I have a dog and I have a toddler. He knows how to behave around her and he knows I have zero tolerance on anything beyond that.
I trust her implicitly but she is still a dog!

Reactions: 12
She blocked me when I showed concern over Ronnie feeding Henry chicken. I told her how my docile cocker spaniel bit a boy when the boy got too close & wound him up. We never ever would have expected that to happen. But it did.
and she simply blocked me.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
If, and I say if, she’s struggling he needs to speak up for her and they both need to step away from the gram. As much as she is a manipulative narc it’s starting to look more like inch is the one who wants the fame and by him still posting to try and stay relevant it’s showing his desperation. Put your family first 😡
This!!!!

Reactions: 11
I'm starting to agree that inch is running the show at the cost of his wife and children's mental wellbeing. He tried to be famous on his own and it didn't work,so he hooked up with a glam (ish) woman younger than him and used her as his ride to fame. I reckon he's quite controlling behind the scenes. She looks so fed up with it all and I don't feel sorry for her but what if she wants to give it up and he keeps badgering her to continue?
There's so many other people involved though, her management for one.
The sister and her family
Her very involved mother
The “kids”
Tra

surely inch can’t control them all
No one is worried about her welfare because there’s nothing to be worried about!

Every post is carefully thought out and planned. Her whole Instagram is one big act

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It’s scary how so many people just do not remember that they are dogs!

I have a dog and I have a toddler. He knows how to behave around her and he knows I have zero tolerance on anything beyond that.
I trust her implicitly but she is still a dog!
I'm the same, I have a 7 month old and spent a good amount of my pregnancy preparing our dog who was only a puppy at the time for the baby coming because we wanted to reduce the risk of anything happening as much as possible and while our dog is brilliant and very tolerant of my little boy I never want there to be a situation where my dog is threatened and snaps at him. Already we're teaching him to be gentle to our dog when he comes over but all of this is clearly lost on Hinch. I would absolutely cringe when she used to post all the videos of Ronnie putting his face into Henry's because it's pretty much the number 1 thing you shouldn't do. She's very lucky that nothing has happened yet that we know of/so far.

There's so many other people involved though, her management for one.
The sister and her family
Her very involved mother
The “kids”
Tra

surely inch can’t control them all
No one is worried about her welfare because there’s nothing to be worried about!

Every post is carefully thought out and planned. Her whole Instagram is one big act
But then to an extent all of these people benefit from her.

Management- at her peak she was probably one of their top earners.

Sister and family- probably had plenty hand outs in various forms.

The mother- probably set for life, hasn't she recently got a new caravan? Sophie might have paid for it.

The "kids"- probably can't stand her but might get some freebies off her.

Tracey- permanent digs in the loft and probably gained a lot of business from her.

Everyone's probably gained something from her "fame" and she's probably that daft she won't see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
As much as I hate Inch, and I do hate him more than Hinch at the moment, I don’t believe she’s a victim of him. She’s in on it all too. She’s manipulative and a total head worker. I think they’re bad as each other and this “poor little Soph” act will have been thought up between them for another book deal or similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
As much as I hate Inch, and I do hate him more than Hinch at the moment, I don’t believe she’s a victim of him. She’s in on it all too. She’s manipulative and a total head worker. I think they’re bad as each other and this “poor little Soph” act will have been thought up between them for another book deal or similar.
Yes same.

Reactions: 13
Ss clearly got pregnant at the beginning of the year - if we believe her timelines - which means she most likely got preg either just before or just after hinch announced hers. I do wonder how early ss would have shared that kind of info with hinch and how that might have influenced hinches behaviour.
Sous! Help an old lady out 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Sous! Help an old lady out 🤦‍♀️
You might argue that Stacey solomon found out she was pregnant over the Xmas period. During Hinches “deep rest”.
Perhaps Hinch was going to hide her entire pregnancy but the panicked that Stacey had both an engagement, an impending house move and a pregnancy to announce.
did they then agree to not announce solomons pregnancy until hinches was over? Any other theories?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Follow the money. Wasn`t Hinch the only shareholder in the company until recently? Now Inch has a minor stake.

Reactions: 8
Ill never forget that time when they done some sort of trolling on tattle, I think someone had set up a fake account on here and us tattlers took the bait.
They then went back on her stories (both of them) extra hyper and whooping / jumping about as they had one on over on us.

I knew from then they were in it togther

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You might argue that Stacey solomon found out she was pregnant over the Xmas period. During Hinches “deep rest”.
Perhaps Hinch was going to hide her entire pregnancy but the panicked that Stacey had both an engagement, an impending house move and a pregnancy to announce.
did they then agree to not announce solomons pregnancy until hinches was over? Any other theories?
Ahh I forgot the gem of a deep rest. A deep rest from what 😂😂 it’s tragic she genuinely thinks she has a job, she’s a sandwich short of a picnic that one as my dad used to say!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ill never forget that time when they done some sort of trolling on tattle, I think someone had set up a fake account on here and us tattlers took the bait.
They then went back on her stories (both of them) extra hyper and whooping / jumping about as they had one on over on us.

Oohh what was this occasion? I was only directed by Sophie herself this March just gone, I’m intrigued now…

Reactions: 4

I think I might be over tired🥺everyone appears to be talking in riddles🤷‍♀️
Who took what bait🦈😂
I know it's my bad,but I can't seem to get to grips with theories tonight 🙃
It's bad enough with the chef-don't you start 🤪😂

• Haha
I unfollowed a while ago because the baby bits bore me. I’ve got teenagers and tbh TikTok grabs my attention more 🤣 anyway I do dip in and out and catch up a little when I’ve got some time. I saw the reel and now it’s been deleted? Has this been spoken about?

Reactions: 5
I think I might be over tired🥺everyone appears to be talking in riddles🤷‍♀️
Who took what bait🦈😂
I know it's my bad,but I can't seem to get to grips with theories tonight 🙃
It's bad enough with the chef-don't you start 🤪😂
It happened ages ago, I can’t remember the exact details I’m hoping someone else on here will

Someone in their camp came on here and caused problems. I think the thread may even have been locked because of it

Their behaviour after it happened it was so obvious it was them

• Wow
It happened ages ago, I can’t remember the exact details I’m hoping someone else on here will

Someone in their camp came on here and caused problems. I think the thread may even have been locked because of it

Their behaviour after it happened it was so obvious it was them
Morons 😂 they are obsessed with tattle. What did they think they would achieve! Thickos hahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.