Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why hasn't any of SS followers remembered that SS fucked up by saying she's due end of the year, but on her story she put she's due in 2 months.
Here Hinch and Inch go again with radio silence. Between them their is no content that could bring them back properly. They are boring ..

Reactions: 9
I’ve finally unfollowed! She’s such a bore now. I can’t see her coming back from this “maternity leave” with anything new or original, it’s just going to be the same boring content we’ve had for over a year
Bye bye hinch

Reactions: 18
Sad thing is… now this is going way back to the start late 2018/2019… She had a series of stories about Dogs Trust, even had a highlight dedicated to them. Because she lahhhves the handsnums. We got suspicious here. Later it came out (I believe by a tattler who contacted Dogs Trust) that it was allegedly a paid partnership/undeclared ad. People were furious here and removed their membership from the Trust. Hinch effect 😏 She had also said she would volunteer with them, which we never saw happen. Please tell me I’m not the only sad soul who remembers all this.

Edit to add: Way back in thread #5

How do we find the first ever thread? I've tried searching, but can't seem to go back that far. Would anyone be able to link it please?

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed soph a while ago but still sometimes drop in here. I know there’s been talk of a house move for a while and I spotted this - could it be a hint perhaps for the new home? It seems highly unlikely anyone would order a Mrs hinch dish unless they were Mrs hinch right? And the cottage name would surely rival her best friend enemy SS? Anyway thought I’d drop it in as some of you tattlers may find it a useful clue x

4767703F-A413-40EF-96CE-029F5FF23140.png

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I unfollowed soph a while ago but still sometimes drop in here. I know there’s been talk of a house move for a while and I spotted this - could it be a hint perhaps for the new home? It seems highly unlikely anyone would order a Mrs hinch dish unless they were Mrs hinch right? And the cottage name would surely rival her best friend enemy SS? Anyway thought I’d drop it in as some of you tattlers may find it a useful clue x

View attachment 691055
Great spot!!

Reactions: 5

View attachment 691055
Herbert cottage is a brand that one of her kids has, her friend makes pots and jars etc named under Herbert cottage

Reactions: 16
Herbert cottage is a brand that one of her kids has, her friend makes pots and jars etc named under Herbert cottage
I’ll see myself out 🤣 I knew someone here would be better placed to know!

Reactions: 4
Yeah stop following her, she probably laughs at some tattlers follow her just boosts her profile

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.