Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was all to much for a Sunday! My poor brain couldn't get a grasp of what on earth was going on!😂
Yeah I was completely lost trying to make head or tail of the few pages I read 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Well what a quiet day today..Hinch planning some pre records, busy decorating her new house. Even Inch hasn't bothered to entertain today

Reactions: 9
When they are quiet they are usually planning some chavvy elaborate comeback. I’m definitely thinking it’s related to Ronnie, part of me wants to think they are good parents deep down and are going to announce they will withdraw him now from the public eye. As he is so little, if they stopped showing him now no one would recognise him in the street in a year or two as they change so much. Ronnie really reminds me of my son who has autism to, he deserves to have some privacy and protection that sweet little bub

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry the pics are blurry but this just popped up on my Tiktok, I’m pretty sure she’s spraying her BED with Fabulosa Disinfectant spray 😭 these hinchers are D.A.N.G.E.R.O.U.S
They have no idea of safety at all hence why they follow Hinch and her flammable tips and tricks. I saw on the Hinch tips and tricks facebook page that someone had asked how to clean the top of a candle they hadn't used in a while so had gathered dust and someone said they use hand sanitiser with alcohol to wipe it off. Flammable hand sanitiser on a candle they fully intend to light, then they all wonder why their cleaning product cause massive fire balls

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I unfollowed soph a while ago but still sometimes drop in here. I know there’s been talk of a house move for a while and I spotted this - could it be a hint perhaps for the new home? It seems highly unlikely anyone would order a Mrs hinch dish unless they were Mrs hinch right? And the cottage name would surely rival her best friend enemy SS? Anyway thought I’d drop it in as some of you tattlers may find it a useful clue x

View attachment 691055
Apparently the cottage name is her friends business🤔🤔

Just watched SS stories and she’s going out for dinner with just Rex, you know that Hinch has never and would never do that with Ronnie😕

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
To be fair (sorry) my 2 year old is forever getting a broom and sweeping. Drives me bloody mental but he loves it!
At least R is outside and having fun

Reactions: 4
Hiding her face by pretending she is 'snuggling' but showing Ronnie's. Safeguard your child you idiots.
Also, no way are those Crocs size 5 🤔

Reactions: 26
That poor child. Kicks the football, but then turns back to make sure he's done it 'properly' and awaits further instructions :(

• Sad
Reactions: 41
That poor child. Kicks the football, but then turns back to make sure he's done it 'properly' and awaits further instructions :(
Exactly, it's all done by instruction. "Jayymmmee, let's go outshhide and make it look like we are having fun"

They chucked the ball like he's a dog ffs.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
That’s the 1st time I’ve seen the garden chairs and table which replaced the perfectly old set which accidentally on purpose got damaged by Maldonias hurricane 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How much utter tat is in her garden? She used to have a nice space out there but she has literally filled every space with tit! Less is more Soph.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That f**ken podcast again, he’s bloody desperate isn’t he, I cringe every time he post and I agree with @DCICassieStuart it’s so sad the way little Ronnie looks for approval all the time

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.