Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inch is at it again with his stories. I actually felt quite sad that the first thing Ronnie does is pick up that sponge and goes to clean the slide 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Why has Ron got a sponge to “play” with and wipe a slide instead of using it?
Why are they throwing a ball at him like he’s a dog?
Why won’t they stop using the poor kid as content?

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Oh god the latest story 🤮 sad how he keeps looking back to see if he's performing properly ☹ where's his shoes? Cleaning chores again.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
What is this massive monstrosity
9D252C31-A0B1-4687-A4FF-2896882B5E5E.png
in the garden? Didn’t you used to be able to see the PerrrrrrrrGOALLAAAAAHHHH with nothing in the way?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why has Ron got a sponge to “play” with and wipe a slide instead of using it?
Why are they throwing a ball at him like he’s a dog?
Why won’t they stop using the poor kid as content?
I get that kids love copying mums and dads clean and brush up extra, but his face says a lot, it’s like he’s been conditioned ( hope I’ve used the right wording ) into doing this, a lady before said her child enjoys brushing up and I believe that 💯 but he was not showing any signs of having fun with that sponge

What is this massive monstrosityView attachment 691511 in the garden? Didn’t you used to be able to see the PerrrrrrrrGOALLAAAAAHHHH with nothing in the way?
And why leave all the seating cushions out, surkey their garage is big enough to store🙄🙄🙄🙄

I get that kids love copying mums and dads clean and brush up extra, but his face says a lot, it’s like he’s been conditioned ( hope I’ve used the right wording ) into doing this, a lady before said her child enjoys brushing up and I believe that 💯 but he was not showing any signs of having fun with that sponge
exac he looks like a robot on autopilot 😕😕😕

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Does she say she is a size 5? No way looking at them Crocs, nowt wrong with it but be honest 😎

Reactions: 14
What is this massive monstrosityView attachment 691511 in the garden? Didn’t you used to be able to see the PerrrrrrrrGOALLAAAAAHHHH with nothing in the way?
That looks like she’s bought one of those tree trellis frames (they do have a posh name but I can’t remember it) to grow stuff up to block the neighbours view into her garden. Was it them who phoned the press about her lockdown law breaking lol 😂

This is so sad to see but at the young impressionable age Ronnie is at, all he has seen and understood from day dot is how to clean and his mummmaz all giddy when she gets praise for cleaning and now this is how life too. Just so so sad😞

Reactions: 21
That looks like she’s bought one of those tree trellis frames (they do have a posh name but I can’t remember it) to grow stuff up to block the neighbours view into her garden. Was it them who phoned the press about her lockdown law breaking lol 😂
Oh yes #bbqgate 😂😂😂😂😂

This is so sad to see but at the young impressionable age Ronnie is at, all he has seen and understood from day dot is how to clean and his mummmaz all giddy when she gets praise for cleaning and now this is how life too. Just so so sad😞
It’s not too late Hinch and Inch🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It's nice to see the kid running about with no shoes on getting dirty like a normal child ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Poo roo. Really thought they might be gearing up to withdraw him from the spotlight. Horrible parents :(

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.