Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if already mentioned but does anyone remember in Napoleon Dynamite they had a llama/alpaca That was fed rancid casserole….. life imitates art, just saying!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her content gives me the same reaction as Alan Partridge.

What is the point to anything she posts now? I'm sure she thinks it's nice whilst it lasted!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think he’s watched Clarksons Farm and gone “babe we’re as funny and hard working as them, let’s flood the shoppers with hints about wanting alpacas, Amazon are bound to come knocking for us babe, they’ll pay for our alpacas and make the funniest show ever about how we go from living in a small village (😂) to a massive farm!!! This tie next year we’ll finally be famous!”
yawn.

Thread suggestion:
Desperate for fame and a farming show, but all they’ve got is trolled by Joe and his cloff throw
😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Apologies if already mentioned but does anyone remember in Napoleon Dynamite they had a llama/alpaca That was fed rancid casserole….. life imitates art, just saying!
I’d totally forgotten about that but I think it was buried somewhere in my mind hence finding this alpaca carry on extra funny 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I get it if she is struggling, but she has much more help around on the daily than most people have though!

Reactions: 10
Imagine how fat the alpaca would get if they did get one. Poor fatty arbuckle Henry’s dog bmi is probably super morbidly obese! Even if it’s a wind up I’m sorry but these two don’t have a single brain cell between them do they 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Grinch and Inch run the PLT Facebook page. First all the reposts of her Instagram posts now random alpaca photos. There’s no escape from the insanity!
134BE266-A88D-4120-AC7A-B48D58951F85.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion:
1 2 3 4 5 Hinch can't keep a fish alive
6 7 8 9 10 Alpacas have no chance then!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.