Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Hehehe, watch for the ending as I publicly humiliate my son for a few cheap laughs from morons"
Top parenting Inch.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Sophie blocked me earlier this year after the whole bag of tit in the house situation. Messaged Jamie today about getting alpacas is just irresponsible on their part when fish is too much for them. Blocked by him too. Thankfully I have a back up 👀
Ffs😂what time did you message JdiggyDown?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't really need another car do you you stupid pair of NOBHEADS.. Hope they fail the credit checks for being in massive debt despite acting like they live lavish. All the b&m and homeyb bargz soon add up

Imagine that's their new garage though, bought a new house tease 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So he’s getting another shiny, new Audi is he 😑 Couldn’t think of a more deserving bleep chops tbh 😒 He’s worked so hard for it after all… they don’t go anywhere to need all these top end motors!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gaining thousands of bots somehow 😉😂 quite unbelievable!!!
I hope they are buying followers that would be better than thinking they are so popular it’s seriously depressing that folk like this are admirable or inspiring it’s really quite frightening that being fake and dishonest begging for freebies and exploiting their bairns it’s a pretty crappy way to earn a living in my opinion and they give nothing back which just makes it worse they’re conning vulnerable folk and it’s disgraceful.

Reactions: 15
There was only one reason for that boring as f*ck post. To show where he is and start everyone speculating about them getting a new car. If they’re branching into alpaca farming, they’d be better off with a old Land Rover than a top of the range motor!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m thinking what looks different about Ronnie there and I THINK he doesn’t have a nappy on. I think that’s what it is.

Reactions: 8
Definitely a car dealership I reckon. I hope he’s bought a Lamborghini it’ll be repossessed before the year is out.

Poor Ron being used as a piss take by that oaf again too.
Reminded me of Iggle Piggle falling over but still it’s a horrid thing to show to the world, that poor little lad, publicly teasing a totally normal thing for a child that age to do.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she’s been admitted with Lenor and the awkward at home shots are home visits? Just a thought seeing as all we see is Jimangrywank and ronbot together. 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They’re both so bleeping selfish. The kid has not been out of the house in months so where do they take him? To the zoo? To the park? No. They let him run round a car showroom while Inch drools over the next pointless extravagant vehicle that he didn’t work for, that’s going to sit on his driveway and never go anywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Maybe she’s been admitted with Lenor and the awkward at home shots are home visits? Just a thought seeing as all we see is Jimangrywank and ronbot together. 🕵️‍♀️
I actually did wonder that myself.
It is very possible if she is struggling hugely with mental health.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.