Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe after the initial arranged meet with the infamous maccies it's possible they actually were friends. Both on insta, kids the same age, not far away from each other. SS comes across as quite naturally caring so maybe she did want to help Hinch - take her under her wing kind of thing

But then lady sopha started getting ahead of herself, acting as if she were a bigger thing than SS. Started pulling SS into her bull 💩 and SS just went along. Joe is in the background pointing out how SS is being used and now she's pregnant with PP she just cba to deal with it anymore. She's probably too nice to say straight up and let's be honest do we really think Hinch would take a talking to from SS? Just phase her out and hope for the best

Yes, I am a SS fan, please don't shoot me 🙈

I kinda think along the same lines tbh

Stacey is defo starting to ghost her in attempts to cut ties cause Grinchy is disappearing.

I’m sure Al will cry for them all when Sopha has her next tantrum that’s she’s not a celebrity couple anymore Never bleeping was

Reactions: 13
Also just had a brief read and i would say they are moving very soon going by all the alpaca hints. You can’t have a single alpaca, her garden is way too small for two alpacas (though it is recommended you have 3 at a minimum) anyone seen her house for sale yet 😂
she couldn’t even get rid of the kitchen tiles. I doubt she’d sell the house. Probably “gifting” it to her parents or some other poor soul that she thinks needs the charity

Reactions: 12
I think they might actually get alpacas!! There’s no coincidence with hinch. I reckon they’ve bought a house that already has some or has a field that would be suitable.

Reactions: 15
Oh god Inch still going on about bleeping alpacas. Sooooooood offffffffff!
Bastard just blocked me cause I said god please no alpaca’s, yous couldn’t even keep fish alive 🤷🏻‍♀️ They really don’t like the truth do they 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I’ve messaged. I hope others will have seen it and messaged too. I don’t care if they now know who I am. The safety of the baby is much more important. I’ve been really nice about it.

how long until they block me?
Took him less than 2 hours to block me lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet they’ll board the alpacas at a nearby farm so they don’t have to do the actual work, and can just show up once in a while for photos. The actual staff/farmers will take care of the alpacas daily.

Reactions: 30
Thank you everyone. And people think we're all trolls on here! When actually it's a pretty supportive community, I've never read anything on this thread that isn't from a place of genuine concern!
We're a lovely bunch of trolls aren't we? 😂 and just to reiterate, you did not fail at breastfeeding. You tried, you probably persevered and then you made a decision that was best for your baby and you. That is not failing! Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe after the initial arranged meet with the infamous maccies it's possible they actually were friends. Both on insta, kids the same age, not far away from each other. SS comes across as quite naturally caring so maybe she did want to help Hinch - take her under her wing kind of thing

But then lady sopha started getting ahead of herself, acting as if she were a bigger thing than SS. Started pulling SS into her bull 💩 and SS just went along. Joe is in the background pointing out how SS is being used and now she's pregnant with PP she just cba to deal with it anymore. She's probably too nice to say straight up and let's be honest do we really think Hinch would take a talking to from SS? Just phase her out and hope for the best

Yes, I am a SS fan, please don't shoot me 🙈
I think they used each other. They can't get their stories straight on who reached out to who initially. I think SS benefitted from Hinch's rising star as much as Hinch benefitted from the association with SS. Dreadful, the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They're really pushing this alpaca thing aren't they? Strategically placed book on the coffee table where the tend moss used to be, following alpaca pages on Instagram and people who keep them. Sophie Hinchliffe, who bought a tamagotchi and couldn't even keep that alive is considering buying ( I sincerely hope no one #gifts them to her ) not one but three of these beautiful animals. Her dog is bordering on morbid obesity and is rarely exercised properly, the fish, which she insisted were for Ronnie because he was obsessed with them were kept in the dog's bedroom until they were sufficiently neglected and then disposed of. She is terrified of spiders and almost becomes catatonic at the sight of one, and the squirrel table Uncle Dave made has never been seen again since he apparently sent it to her so I can only assume she's not too keen on squirrels either. I think birds are pretty safe however, because she made them a bird table and even put a label on a glass dish that said "bath" presumably for the more literate species of birds that inhabit Maldon.
She can barely get off the couch, and he's not much better, floating around the house taking stupid photos of her! and they want to keep alpacas? duck off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
They're really pushing this alpaca thing aren't they? Strategically placed book on the coffee table where the tend moss used to be, following alpaca pages on Instagram and people who keep them. Sophie Hinchliffe, who bought a tamagotchi and couldn't even keep that alive is considering buying ( I sincerely hope no one #gifts them to her ) not one but three of these beautiful animals. Her dog is bordering on morbid obesity and is rarely exercised properly, the fish, which she insisted were for Ronnie because he was obsessed with them were kept in the dog's bedroom until they were sufficiently neglected and then disposed of. She is terrified of spiders and almost becomes catatonic at the sight of one, and the squirrel table Uncle Dave made has never been seen again since he apparently sent it to her so I can only assume she's not too keen on squirrels either. I think birds are pretty safe however, because she made them a bird table and even put a label on a glass dish that said "bath" presumably for the more literate species of birds that inhabit Maldon.
She can barely get off the couch, and he's not much better, floating around the house taking stupid photos of her! and they want to keep alpacas? duck off!
Spot on 😂😆 it’s so ridiculous!

Reactions: 7
I’m still certain they’re timing an announcement with SS going on maternity leaver having the baby, to try and take the attention from her.

It’s probably why SS was so cagey about when she’s due!

Reactions: 13
Yeah the house has been bought and is currently being “renovated” to be chavtastic, that is stripped of all character and anything original. Instead of using this for content she would rather do a click of fingers for a before and after, and we get to see her move from her manky sofa in one setting to a new (but soon to be equally manky) sofa in a different (but equally tasteless) setting.

I just hope she can manage to get her #gifted fireplace in the centre of the wall this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah the house has been bought and is currently being “renovated” Rayto be chavtastic, that is stripped of all character and anything original. Instead of using this for content she would rather do a click of fingers for a before and after, and we get to see her move from her manky sofa in one setting to a new (but soon to be equally manky) sofa in a different (but equally tasteless) setting.

I just hope she can manage to get her #gifted fireplace in the centre of the wall this time 😂
haha this actually seems likely! ‘I can’t believe it guyssssch!!!’ but still welded to the sofa whilst Rodney, Roy and Ronnie Ray try and make a break for it from the new HMP Maldon 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah the house has been bought and is currently being “renovated” to be chavtastic, that is stripped of all character and anything original. Instead of using this for content she would rather do a click of fingers for a before and after, and we get to see her move from her manky sofa in one setting to a new (but soon to be equally manky) sofa in a different (but equally tasteless) setting.

I absolutely see this being the case, I do wonder though with no secure income source how they get a mortgage

Reactions: 11
God forbid she gets bloody alpacas I hope they spit in her face! Let’s hope she doesn’t decide to get a horse instead as she doesn’t know all the work they require!

Reactions: 16
Took us years to decide what breed of dog would suit us as a family, how much exercise we could give it, how much it would cost in terms of food, insurance, vets bills etc. We didn’t just go buy a dog because we wanted one. Animals have needs, and when you buy an animal as a pet, you have a duty of care to it. The Hinches can’t exercise their beloved dog - they couldn’t take care of fish, so how will they look after alpacas!? They are deluded and stupid and set a really bad example. They will probably use the alpacas for content & engagement purposes, just like they do with their kids! 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I absolutely see this being the case, I do wonder though with no secure income source how they get a mortgage
She is cash rich. She’d be daft enough to buy something to outdo her bestie outright and not think of the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.