Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering has Hinch lost followers ?
i am blocked so can’t see her profile surely those that were following from interest in her cleaning must have got fed up because for months she barely posted any cleaning and she’s been absent for so long she’s really milking this maternity lark isn’t she ?
I really don’t understand how anyone can be entertained by her she was boring and her content was Ad heavy and pointless even when she was uploading what exactly do they find so great about her ? I am not being pedantic I am genuinely at a loss as to why she is popular even her thread is getting tedious if she loses her tattle popularity then she will have no content whatsoever we have been her ideas team.
I truly worry if 4 million people genuinely like and admire her enough to follow they
are very easily pleased is all I can say or looking to promote themselves by association it’s crackers they’re crackers!

Reactions: 19
Funny how they are silent once again because they were called out regarding how Sofa was sleeping with Lenor on her

Reactions: 12
Funny how they are silent once again because they were called out regarding how Sofa was sleeping with Lenor on her
I'm curious if Lullaby Trust has contacted her, what they'd both say. Er yeah it was a staged photo for a larrff for me 4million shoppers or Er whats wrong with what I did, my mum said its ok🙄🙄🙄 either was they're going to cone across as stupid, irresponsible crap parents🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where are they in inches story? 👀
Looks like a car dealership!! With bean bags and a little telly to keep kiddies entertained whilst parent shop for cars. No number plate on the model car either. Hmm. I smell pre record

Reactions: 21
Guyssshhhh thread suggestions should be posted after page 40 and don’t make them too long cos they won’t fit and don’t make them bleeping sweary cos they’re not allowed. You got this!
All the vest. 🦙

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is that their new garage? Inch tagged the garage floor ppl recently didn’t he? Perhaps he’s had the garage converted into a. “Lads lads lads” man cave…..Perhaps that’s another Audi that they “defo didn’t buy”

Reactions: 3
Oh yessss!! No update on social blade for just under a week- we can only assume numbers were poor as other accounts got updates! It then got 700 ish combined for the 6 days then we’re back to minus figures!! 🤣🤣🤣
27C84DC3-087C-464E-9ED8-C6FB0FE4B066.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Definitely a car dealership I reckon. I hope he’s bought a Lamborghini it’ll be repossessed before the year is out.

Poor Ron being used as a piss take by that oaf again too.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
What was the need for him to post that story? Riveting content as usual, bore of inch and also it looks like it’s just him and Ronnie again, she really can’t be bothered with her first born can she 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh yessss!! No update on social blade for just under a week- we can only assume numbers were poor as other accounts got updates! It then got 700 ish combined for the 6 days then we’re back to minus figures!! 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 696256
She’s so far behind her best bubs forever now too. She’ll never catch up unless Jamie hammers the credit card for bots.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sophie blocked me earlier this year after the whole bag of tit in the house situation. Messaged Jamie today about getting alpacas is just irresponsible on their part when fish is too much for them. Blocked by him too. Thankfully I have a back up 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just wondering has Hinch lost followers ?
i am blocked so can’t see her profile surely those that were following from interest in her cleaning must have got fed up because for months she barely posted any cleaning and she’s been absent for so long she’s really milking this maternity lark isn’t she ?
I really don’t understand how anyone can be entertained by her she was boring and her content was Ad heavy and pointless even when she was uploading what exactly do they find so great about her ? I am not being pedantic I am genuinely at a loss as to why she is popular even her thread is getting tedious if she loses her tattle popularity then she will have no content whatsoever we have been her ideas team.
I truly worry if 4 million people genuinely like and admire her enough to follow they
are very easily pleased is all I can say or looking to promote themselves by association it’s crackers they’re crackers!
Gaining thousands of bots somehow 😉😂 quite unbelievable!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.