Mrs Hinch #412 Sopha struggles with Lonnie’s poppers, Inch flogging tat to the shoppers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bastard just blocked me cause I said god please no alpaca’s, yous couldn’t even keep fish alive 🤷🏻‍♀️ They really don’t like the truth do they 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’ve been off here for a while and insta , last time was asking then getting the fish. So the fish are dead now then? Already? It’s so pathetic how quick they are at blocking, ive wondered before if they actually monitor it themselves, because they would be beyond time consuming, or if they have someone do it for them.

Reactions: 7
Is the longest on off maternity leave for Soph ?

Bet the huns are rocking back and forward... where is our leader ?? 🤣🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve been off here for a while and insta , last time was asking then getting the fish. So the fish are dead now then? Already? It’s so pathetic how quick they are at blocking, ive wondered before if they actually monitor it themselves, because they would be beyond time consuming, or if they have someone do it for them.
her and Jamie ‘weren’t fish people’ and they sent the fish to fish people. I wish I was joking.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If they do move they will have a removal company & they will be carrying that manky sofa with her still glued to it out to the van!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I bet they’ll board the alpacas at a nearby farm so they don’t have to do the actual work, and can just show up once in a while for photos. The actual staff/farmers will take care of the alpacas daily.
I’d much prefer that anyway, they can’t take care of fish or their own babies so they’d probably end up killing an alpaca

Reactions: 10
She only wants alpacas because she it will make her seem quirky and give her an excuse for a paid article in the tabloids
01F28D42-8293-4EE0-94B8-6E2AFCE2E494.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 42
See if she's that bloody arsed about alpacas, why doesn't she donate some of her millions to an alpaca sanctuary, I'm sure they'd let her call one "hers" and come to visit. I did a quick Google and there's one in Wales that is struggling to stay open. So rather than tending at playing alpaca owner she could actually help a place that knows how to care for them and is actually struggling because thats where any alpacas she buys will no doubt end up once she realises they're not "alpaca people". The woman that owns the sanctuary had to turn down 20 that needed rehomed, probably from idiots like the Hinchliffes.

Reactions: 39
Sophie will do a Madge and wear tweed and start speaking the Queens English darling mwah mwah 😘😘 the Big Chav and Lil Chav will appear and she will shoo them away. Then Lonnie will appear like somthing from Peaky Blinders riding his alpaca with fatdog slim in his Cowboy outfit on another, all led by SS boys who she will pay penuts to look after the three Rs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sophie will do a Madge and wear tweed and start speaking the Queens English darling mwah mwah 😘😘 the Big Chav and Lil Chav will appear and she will shoo them away. Then Lonnie will appear like somthing from Peaky Blinders riding his alpaca with fatdog slim in his Cowboy outfit on another, all led by SS boys who she will pay penuts to look after the three Rs.
Other than the alpacas I'd actually pay good money to see this😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She shouldn’t be allowed to own dogs never mind alpacas. She’s killing poor fatso

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: baiting tattle and forgetting the sheeple. When will she realise they aren’t alpaca people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
There is no way she could look after alpacas! My aunty and uncle have them, and they are a lot of work! Aunty is retired so has the time to care for them properly and they are happy and well looked after. Hinch could never handle the responsibility if she can’t even walk a dog or keep a bloody fish alive!!! Jesus I despair at that woman I really do!

Reactions: 15
Same here not been on since she had the baby
I had a bizzare dream ( bear with me I know it sounds sadder than sad) I was in her house and she had loads and loads of boxes lined up and she says we’re moving that’s why I’ve not been on Insta for ages Stacey gave me the idea 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.