Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a thought maybe she deleted her Sophie rose Instagram account because of the slating she gets on here about her giving herself a middle name 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
SS is definitely playing a similar bump games to hinch. More convinced than ever that hinch has told a big lie about Lonnie and that’s a big part of the reason she can’t return. Still not getting Ronnie & Lonnie in the same shots….
What on Earth would be the point though! I just can’t fathom it out why the hell someone would lie about when there baby was born!
there’s definitely something dodgy about it all I agree but why???
Either way I know for a fact when she does come back she will begin with a sympathy vote, and all the sheep will fall for it!!
I’m not a big fan of any person Pretending they have MH issues for sympathy!
Looking at all the previous photos of her etc etc she does not come across as anyone who has no social skills, withdrawn or depressed even in the recent posts we have seen of her! Apart from the ones Inch himself has videoed with her sitting there looking like she’s got the whole world on her shoulders! Is all fake and thought out 🙄 I just don’t get WHY!!!

Reactions: 10
If you can afford to stay home being a full time mum is a job who better to care for your child than you ? Unfortunately many mums single or not can’t afford to and must work there aren’t enough jobs to go round so i have no issue with stay at home parents mum or dad I have no issues with parents that have to work to make ends meet each must do whats right for their family, however I have a huge issue with 2 parents staying home and fleecing follows by influencing and begging for a living what’s more annoying is that these people very often look down on those who are unemployed and claiming benefits the irony and hypocrisy is not lost on those of us who prefer not to lie, mislead and beg for a living these people to me especially those who exploit their own kids for money are the lowest of the low.
Sorry but if you can work then go to work. Their is nothing stopping this particular person I'm talking about getting a job. To say that she doesn't need to work, she's practically living off her partner's wage. To me that's not right. They can afford to both work and they can afford childcare.
What Inch and Sofa are doing is disgusting. He's sponging of her millions and she's practically sitting on her arse spraying a multi purpose bottle and advertising it. What has this world come to, to think that that is an influencer and that makes someone famous. And when I hear someone call her a role model, I cringe and die inside 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
My brother in law's girlfriend reminds me slightly of Inch... We had a conversation today, and it came up about jobs and working. My partner said "at least I have a job". The girlfriend turns round and says, " I don't need a job". My brother in law works as a joiner/ builder, he has a mortgage, which he pays for everything. And she sits on her arse living in luxury. They have a 1 year old together. She's basically a stay at home mum. I'm sorry but if you are able to work, then get off your arse and work!! Kids can be put into day care. It just made me laugh that people like this take the piss
Hang on a minute. If you can afford not to work when your child is young and want to stay at home and both parents have agreed to it then that is totally acceptable. It is not easy anyway being a stay at home mum. It's a job in itself which never stops all day. You don't get breaks and time out. The attitude that stay at home mums are lazy instead of valuing what they're doing raising children is depressing and part of what is so wrong with society. Motherhood is undervalued.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I think those biscuits was about the time I came to tattle, it didn’t sit right with me and to be honest I kind of judge any of her followers who I didn’t bother. What kind of self centred childish adult takes a gift away from their baby to do themselves?!?!
Someone struggling with the fact they are now an adult 😂

Reactions: 8
Hang on a minute. If you can afford not to work when your child is young and want to stay at home and both parents have agreed to it then that is totally acceptable. It is not easy anyway being a stay at home mum. It's a job in itself which never stops all day. You don't get breaks and time out. The attitude that stay at home mums are lazy instead of valuing what they're doing raising children is depressing and part of what is so wrong with society. Motherhood is undervalued.
I never used the word lazy. Let's just agree to disagree. It's a whole different subject.
Everyone here bangs on about Inch not working and could easily go out to work, same could be said about him really, why should he when he living off someone else's money

Reactions: 2
I'd love to be able to afford to be a stay at home mum. I admire those who can

SS is definitely playing a similar bump games to hinch. More convinced than ever that hinch has told a big lie about Lonnie and that’s a big part of the reason she can’t return. Still not getting Ronnie & Lonnie in the same shots….
100%

I feel SS is enabling her... I.e. that photo was earlier than it was posted.

I know, I know the nails don't add up blah blah. But I love a conspiracy theory

If they have lied about when Lonaldo was born, that would be the most heinous act wouldn't it? I don't know what they would stand to gain from lying about it though? For a start they'll have to tell Lennie he's got two birthdays and the whole family would need to be complicit in the web of lies ( not beyond them all I know ) and keep it up for ever! and how will that make Lennie feel, and perhaps more importantly, Ronnie? I honestly think the charade she played out during the pregnancy and her deliberate bump hiding was purely for speculation on here and quite frankly, that is pathetically tragic. SS is no better either! Why all the cloak and dagger nonsense? It's bleeping stupid!
Is she clever enough though to think about the future impact of her current lies?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I never used the word lazy. Let's just agree to disagree. It's a whole different subject.
Everyone here bangs on about Inch not working and could easily go out to work, same could be said about him really, why should he when he living off someone else's money
OK it was implied (unintentionally by the sound of it) with the get off your arse and work comment. Anyway yes let's agree to disagree, it is a whole other subject to discuss. As for Inch personally I've never commented on him not working. The issue for me with the Hinches is that they're both at home but do so little of interest with their kids (ok one is still a baby but Ronnie). What do they do all day at home?! If you're both at home raising your kids then seriously be more proactive. Most people who can afford one partner not to work are not both at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't agree with inch and sophie both being at home, Sophie yeah OK, i don't think her jobs a job in any sense but yeah OK lets say she has a job, but inch has no reason to be at home, even if he just went back part time, he has no brand deals at all so his is just pure lazyness feeling too famous to work however i agree with what you're saying too. I totally respect if one parent works and the other stays at home with kids, I respect stay at home mums so much, I've been there. It's sometimes lonely and draining but if you can afford to do it and live comfortably, then why not!!! Why pay a massive chunk of your hard earned wage to childcare when it's expensive as hell for one kid let alone if you have a few to put in, why do that when one can be home with your kids til there in full time school? It's not lazy. It's actually more realistic sometimes.
I work part time, I'll be going full time in my position once my youngest is in full time school but for now I'm part time because we can more than afford to so why not, I'd be stupid to not take that opportunity, my husband works nights as a hgv driver. I'm at work when he has the kids and obviously I'm home when he's working so we are very lucky in that sense - BUT if we couldn't of worked round that childcare situation and money was fine then 100% too right I'd be at home full time til my youngest was in full time school instead of throwing money at a childcare centre.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe they see it as THEIR money.

Reactions: 4
Totally agree with you. In Germany the government pay mothers to stay at home😍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.