Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she looks more like hinch than hinch looks like hinch 😂
how would anyone know what Hinch looks like though? One minute she looks like an 18 year old bimbo, the next she looks like death warmed up, and the next she looks like a bloody sex doll! 😂!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve just been catching up on her latest follows. I know they’ve been touched upon but just finding it interesting some of her choices there. The two clothing accounts - white, linen, floaty numbers. Impending photo shoot? Or stealing ideas for her own clothing. Then the basket company - ripping off them in latest range perhaps? I don’t know. Sometimes I think she forgets that we can all see who she’s following…

Reactions: 16
I’ve just been catching up on her latest follows. I know they’ve been touched upon but just finding it interesting some of her choices there. The two clothing accounts - white, linen, floaty numbers. Impending photo shoot? Or stealing ideas for her own clothing. Then the basket company - ripping off them in latest range perhaps? I don’t know. Sometimes I think she forgets that we can all see who she’s following…
Ooh v intriguing and I’d say that’s probably exactly what she’s up to. We all know she hasn’t got an original thought in her head.

Reactions: 9
Ooh v intriguing and I’d say that’s probably exactly what she’s up to. We all know she hasn’t got an original thought in her head.
Exactly so when Tesshhccoo ask her which boxes to tick for any new range , she thinks she’s on trend😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I’m just looking at her real wiki page. It states she’s the highest paid home influencer in the uk and second highest in the world. I mean… that’s just madness isn’t it, especially now!! She literally garbage advertising - why are the rest of us going to work and getting watched and judged and she just puts in zero effort says ‘ she loves it’ and gets so much money!! The world has gone mad!!!
33D9ED16-A65F-48A9-A1F5-7E6F008706A6.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Exactly!! They only post the kids now. It’s sickening. That’s their only way to engage. She deffo won’t be prancing around making stupid pastry concoctions or surface cleaning! She won’t have time with two littlens. I’m clocking how lazy she really is.. never once did we see her pull her furniture to the sides or move the coffee table or dining table chairs up to mop thoroughly or any deep cleaning. All she done was wipe toast crumbs and pour solutions down drains or the loo. And she became a cleaning sensation. What a load of old tit! So unbelievable..her house is outdated now, that the next project is deffo a house move or a home makeover. That’s all that can save her..
She’s never been what I would call a cleaner, not in my eyes, I’d say most of us here clean our houses more and work and look after our kids or in my case 2 grandkids but then again I’m not sitting filtering pics all day for the gram and I’m not a rich Instagrammer who seem to want to make us believe it’s such hard work so what would I know🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know people love or loathe SS but when you see her latest story finishing one of her son’s room. it’s all what he wants, the colours he likes etc etc. That’s how you do it Hinch. Enough of the selfish attitude, you can’t be a Good mum and a selfish witch at the same time🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
this is how it works for us. We are fortunate enough that we can survive on one income. My husband WFH and my days are full of enrichment activities for my toddler (Ronnie’s age), all cooking washing cleaning. All parents make some level of sacrifice, mine is my career because I won’t get this time with my child back and we don’t plan on another. There is no right or wrong - just works for each family. I would love for anyone thinking all stay at home parents to come round here and have a look at my daily planner, they’ll soon change their mind! I love being a stay at home parent and I’m so thankful that I get to be one.

the only thing I have to criticise Inch for for being home is that Ronners doesn’t appear to have a particularly exciting life considering he has both parents on hand, and he clearly needs a bit more than they’re giving him from a development perspective.
I'm a SAHM mum to 4 kids. Its soo tough!! But I do loads with my kids, we lead a really busy, active life. Wee Ronnie and Lennie do nothing!! Surely they could manage some family days out!!? Some trips to the fun farm, the park, the beach, even out for a walk! They just seem to be so unbelievably lazy, I honestly can't get my head around what people find aspirational about them at all. We dont have their money but I'd choose our life over theirs any day of the week!!

I don't agree with inch and sophie both being at home, Sophie yeah OK, i don't think her jobs a job in any sense but yeah OK lets say she has a job, but inch has no reason to be at home, even if he just went back part time, he has no brand deals at all so his is just pure lazyness feeling too famous to work however i agree with what you're saying too. I totally respect if one parent works and the other stays at home with kids, I respect stay at home mums so much, I've been there. It's sometimes lonely and draining but if you can afford to do it and live comfortably, then why not!!! Why pay a massive chunk of your hard earned wage to childcare when it's expensive as hell for one kid let alone if you have a few to put in, why do that when one can be home with your kids til there in full time school? It's not lazy. It's actually more realistic sometimes.
I work part time, I'll be going full time in my position once my youngest is in full time school but for now I'm part time because we can more than afford to so why not, I'd be stupid to not take that opportunity, my husband works nights as a hgv driver. I'm at work when he has the kids and obviously I'm home when he's working so we are very lucky in that sense - BUT if we couldn't of worked round that childcare situation and money was fine then 100% too right I'd be at home full time til my youngest was in full time school instead of throwing money at a childcare centre.
My childcare costs a month were £500 more than I was earning so I couldn't really keep working. Being a SAHM is so hard but I definitely have appreciated having time at home with the kids when they were young.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm a SAHM mum to 4 kids. Its soo tough!! But I do loads with my kids, we lead a really busy, active life. Wee Ronnie and Lennie do nothing!! Surely they could manage some family days out!!? Some trips to the fun farm, the park, the beach, even out for a walk! They just seem to be so unbelievably lazy, I honestly can't get my head around what people find aspirational about them at all. We dont have their money but I'd choose our life over theirs any day of the week!!

My childcare costs a month were £500 more than I was earning so I couldn't really keep working. Being a SAHM is so hard but I definitely have appreciated having time at home with the kids when they were young.
I think some people forget how costly childcare can be and it makes no economic sense to pay all or most of your wages to someone else to look after your kids when you can stay home and do it yourself😊

Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion:
Soph's disappearance is another scam,
Bet she's hanging out in ma's new caravan 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.